Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (45619 Views)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Ginomel(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
2kurupt:

The former is less frowned at because there is the legality & possibility of the so-called sugar Daddy turning the side-chick into a wife if he chooses to while in the latter it's a case of Dead-on- arrival since this is not India, I hope you grab?

And if he doesn't want to marry another wife but still keeping the side chick, she is justified?

If she is justified, then a guy with married woman should be justified too.

Real double standard as far as I am concerned.

Like I said earlier, I don't support any of the two. But things should be balanced between the two.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Sixfeetbelle: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
She's your ex.
She's marrying another man.
She wants an affair.
You aren't ready to marry now.
You don't want an affair.

Has this case not solved itself already? Why is our advise still needed again bayi? Are you asking us to teach you how to ghost someone? Haven't you ever rejected someone before?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by humilitypays(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Hmmmm.. good day please how best do I handle this situation?

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?
she is a wonderful lady, every man's dream girl but she is already making plans to marry who she doesn't not like at all in order for her to be fvcking her useless ex boyfriend who didn't have the money or confidence to marry her. Are both of you not mad like this

any lady that have the heart and shame to open her freaking married vagina for a man that is not her husband to fvck her is nothing but a bag of shiiit that ought to be thrown to wild dogs to consume as lunch!! angry

It irritates me to hear that a married lady allowed or allows guys who aren't her husband to see her unclothedness.

No matter how you view it, women are naturally made the custodians of chastity and sexual sanity right from birth, how some ladies forget this and try to be fvcking around like dogs just because they believe men also cheat, amazes me shocked

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Okuda(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:
not true, for a man to pay your bride price,spend endlessly on you,he should love you

its not true. people marry for many reasons. loveis not the only of them.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by blinking001(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
bepositive11:

I have experienced it, so I know it exists. Love takes time to grow, and you don't experience it with everyone. Probably a few times in a life time.

But why do you say that there's nothing like love? What convinced you?
Emmm
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by biggy26: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
And that's my fear. I don't want to have anything to do with her again but she refuses..
Tell her to cancel the wedding, ASAP, it won't work. A man you already disdain will end up frustrated and eventually beat her, cos he will think she is cheating and he isn't wrong.

If she is still young, tell her to be patient. And you bro, up your game if you truly love her.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Two of you are not serious at all. Na the man wey she wan marry I dey pity.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Faceless007: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
OP did she tell you that she doesn't love her husband and hardly discuss love talk with him or you saw it with your own eyes

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Lomprico2: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?

and so?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Champneys: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Ori e ti daaru.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Osashalom: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Opening this post is a complete waste of data!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by AududuNine11: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Na una wahala be that.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by AududuNine11: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
RedPanthar:
And it has to be your problem to solve simp. Continue and end up with a bullet. Opkor like you
lol

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by chigoziri2403(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Okuda:

its not true. people marry for many reasons. loveis not the only of them.
for a man to marry,he must love something about the woman,

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by sarkice(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
oga mind ur business
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
The actual truth is her uncle hook her up with the man..
I pity the Innocent man

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by DedeNkem: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

If she doesn't love him and uncomfortable with him, why the hell is she marrying him?

This is one of the things Nigerian women do that piss me off really badly! Being married is far more important to them than having love and happiness in their marriage!

That's why some of them would experience daily brutal abuse and still be in the marriage!

You must cut her loose! Tell her you're not gonna continue seeing her because she's now marriage. Then you cut all communication with her. No matter how she cries, don't let it get to you!

I believe in karma. If you f*uck someone's wife, some guy will hammer yours when the time comes!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by PastorandMentor(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mr man i understand what you are talking about.
I had girl then, we loved each other but i was always giving her attitude.
I won't call her for days or even months.
We didn't separate really only that her parents never liked me. They talked her into leaving me so finally she met this guy who didn't want dating.. Just marriage.
3 months after they met, they got married.
This girl called me a day to her wedding day and still calls me up till today.
Although we are far apart, I know she still loves me and if she tries to see me and i request sex, she won't say no but i know I won't want to destroy her home or marriage because this girl loves me so much that she told her husband that they'll name their child after me and the man agreed ooo.
It's so funny really.
I want you to Move on with your life and forget about that girl. Find someone else and forget about her.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Khename: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is the reason it is most better to stay away from having girlfriends and boyfriends. If she has not tested your ability or taste, she couldn't have known weather the man she's about to get married to is not satisfactory. MARRY AS A VIRGIN AND BE MARRIED TO AS A VIRGIN. That is the only way to solve most problems in marriages. There are crisis that comes in marriage, believe me those crisis can be won if it does not involve sexuality. Pls, what I my trying to say...... That is the genesis of her coming back to her old man. Stay Away From Her to Avoid DNA mischief in 10years time. Be careful young man.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Atticusxsz(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
MasterRahl:

Actually bro, it may be the most useless post within the first 10 days of 2021 because surely, we may likely see more useless posts over the remaining 435 days of the year grin

"We may likely see more useless posts over the remaining 435 days of the year", you say? Bros... Abeg, no vex o, na which planet dey currently accommodate you as at now because i sure say no be earth you dey so? grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Okuda(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:
for a man to marry,he must love something about the woman,

ok. if you say so. i am certain u r not married.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
So true!
bepositive11:

Hahaha. True love is not infatuation. It's about loving a person for who they really are and wanting the best for them. Some people think that they're in love, but it's just infatuation. They're in love because of the money or the physical appearance. When you take that away, or when they see the person's true colours, the so-called love disappears. That's not true love.

True love is accepting a person for who they really are, flaws and all. True love is beautiful. I hope you experience it someday. But most of all, you can only love someone as much as you love yourself. If you don't truly love yourself, you'll never be able to experience it. Even if it comes, you won't recognise or believe it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
You never loved her.
PastorandMentor:
Mr man i understand what you are talking about.
I had girl then, we loved each other but i was always giving her attitude.
I won't call her for days or even months.
We didn't separate really only that her parents never liked me. They talked her into leaving me so finally she met this guy who didn't want dating.. Just marriage.
3 months after they met, they got married.
This girl called me a day to her wedding day and still calls me up till today.
Although we are far apart, I know she still loves me and if she tries to see me and i request sex, she won't say no but i know I won't want to destroy her home or marriage because this girl loves me so much that she told her husband that they'll name their child after me and the man agreed ooo.
It's so funny really.
I want you to Move on with your life and forget about that girl. Find someone else and forget about her.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Iamsane: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
How is official Separation done. Abi this guy dey mad ni.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Unrated900(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Stop using an irony to us here

We are educated folks

This is happening to you and one else

Say the truth or remains silence for ever
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by mich2012: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:
Mr man, whether she loves her husband or not is none of your business. She's getting married and she wasn't pointed a gun and forced to say I do. Which means she willing agreed to marry him after breaking up with you. So what's your problem?

Men tell their side chicks how their wives disgust them, and how they'll divorce her and marry them just to get into their panties.

Women tell their boyfriends how their fiance/husbands maltreat them just to get their love and affection.

It's all a game, if you love yourself just stay away from her and her marriage and focus on your life. A word they say is enough for the wise.

Succinct
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by mich2012: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
AfroKnight:
Her fiancé might even be among those guys saying DNA test is not necessary, not knowing he’s about to father another man’s kids.

OP,

You know know what you’re doing. You just need people to justify it for you. Continue.

A wise man would recognise that such a woman who is trying to have her cake and eat it, is a disaster for any man who ends up with her.

Lol sadly but very very true
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Itzurboi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
solaademolu:
Oga, dont be stupid, why must you love again, leave her alone else, God will deal with you in Jesus name. Leave her alone with her husband to be. Thunder of God will strike you if you have anything with her again in Jesus name
Jesus, thunder, God, all for the op.... that got me lol.....
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by mich2012: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
This is so absurd...only God knows if I would consider marriage soonest despite having all the requirements and resources of marriage....

She does not love her husband to be but she agreed to his marriage proposal right? Women...the husband to be wil think he has a good wife but unknown to him oloribu and promiscuous wife is what he has now.

Every men and women are hoping for good person even when it is obvious that the good people are very few this days and what surprises me is how men thinks they have the best wives but in the real sense it is not.

To the op, my advice for you is to stay away from the useless dog if possible block her on all mediums of communication....did you remember the law of karma? It is very real...Bleep another person wife and be waiting to Bleep your wife too and even impregnate her join too couples with other people things. She is ur ex for a reason and never go back to ur past infact tell her you don't live in that house again cos river never flow and look back.

Lol
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by mich2012: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
This is so absurd...only God knows if I would consider marriage soonest despite having all the requirements and resources of marriage....

She does not love her husband to be but she agreed to his marriage proposal right? Women...the husband to be wil think he has a good wife but unknown to him oloribu and promiscuous wife is what he has now.

Every men and women are hoping for good person even when it is obvious that the good people are very few this days and what surprises me is how men thinks they have the best wives but in the real sense it is not.

To the op, my advice for you is to stay away from the useless dog if possible block her on all mediums of communication....did you remember the law of karma? It is very real...Bleep another person wife and be waiting to Bleep your wife too and even impregnate her join too couples with other people things. She is ur ex for a reason and never go back to ur past infact tell her you don't live in that house again cos river never flow and look back.

Lol for one second, I thought I wrote this.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Itzurboi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
how many times will guys understand that, present generation women are not capable of loving genuinely rather it's just a one side tin to them... civilization had it influence on them... if you wanna marry, fine but please try to subscribe to HBP insurance plan...
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Coinbased: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
You are both lusting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.