Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". (5996 Views)

Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise / Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Eddodoh(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Imaging the world without Nairaland!!

I derive joy by coming here whenever I am bored or feel like smiling & I have never being disappointed.

In this forum, u will read the good, the bad & d ugly. But all seems hillarous!!!!

God bless Seun, God bless the op, God bless other members of this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
True to an extent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by TOMSY(f): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
StacyO:
True to an extent.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by lavylilly: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Are you looking for the ultimate online dating experience?
Get much more than a simple matchmaking service with #1 dating site - QueenLavyLilly!
Meet attractive new people from all walks of life and explore a variety of cultures, cuisines and more. QueenLavyLilly! offers a large membership of singles from Lagos, Abuja, portharcourt , benin, and beyond!
Here are the main features:
❤ Browse and meet singles both locally and globally
❤ Enjoy live Match of beautiful singles
❤ Find your best match by veiwing our post!
❤ Get introduced to singles based on your preferences
❤ Met matches who are serious about dating and relationship
❤ Be protected - 24/7 customer support checks and verifies every member
❤ Talk in real-time and stay in touch at all times with Instant & Offline Messages
Follow us on social media
Twitter: QuinLavy
Instagram: QueenLavyLilly
Email: QueenLavyLilly@gmail.com
Telegram: QuinLavy
Do not miss the opportunity to experience global dating in a completely new light and find love in and around your Neighborhood !
Our Mission:
Everything we do is aimed at bringing singles together and helping them start a relationship with a special person.
How does it work :
Join our Telegram group QuinLavyLlly

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
This post is biased
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Queenslander(f): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
positivevibez:
This post is biased
overly biased!! I am flabbergasted!!
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Queenslander:
overly biased!! I am flabbergasted!!

grin grin grin
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by wealthtrak: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
TOMSY:
SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS.
1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.
2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.
3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.
4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use posh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
the elite school girls league.
6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone number, she makes you feel like a stalker. They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.
7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, posh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.
8. Between 26 - 27, she is a maid of honour for her friends. If she was lucky enough to be in a relationship, she'll leave if any misunderstanding should come up. She then sees herself as every man's spec, so she believes she'll be rushed like agege bread in Ojuelegba.
9. At 28, all those guys that were telling her how beautiful she is, how they love her even she was in a relationship. She decided to give two of them a chance. They came, explored her and after two weeks, stopped picking her calls. She decided to give many a chance, but same thing happened. She went back to her ex that was disturbing her while she was with the old good guy, but same thing happened. She then decided to have flings with anyone that comes her way.
10. At 29, none of those guys proposed...
11. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground, 5nights of glory, Uyo miracle crusade, Naija miracle crusade & Shiloh...
12. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone numbers to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog, Rant HQ, Ibom Crush, Port Harcourt Rant, Ibom Rant, Singles Dating sites, & posts " Hi I'm Stephanie, I'm 32 & searching for a serious relationship. Call me on 0810000000800. God punish Satan.
12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues, roll on the ground, visit the mountains for special prayer sessions but no way.
13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.
14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.
15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.
My dear receive God's power to have sense so you don't cry tomorrow.
This is 2021 so wise up ladies.

#copied
Hoe phase:
"The death of female
virginity factor" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Youngpo413: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wahalla
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by NelviusGrey(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
E choke

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by siofra(f): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
I've reported your post, you're spreading false information here.
Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by Anobella: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
I've reported your post, you're spreading false information here.

Because he said d truth women love lies and they deserve to be fed with enough lies ....

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". by AlphaCEO: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
TOMSY:
SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS.
1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.
2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.
3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.
4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use posh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
the elite school girls league.
6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone number, she makes you feel like a stalker. They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.
7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, posh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.
8. Between 26 - 27, she is a maid of honour for her friends. If she was lucky enough to be in a relationship, she'll leave if any misunderstanding should come up. She then sees herself as every man's spec, so she believes she'll be rushed like agege bread in Ojuelgba.
9. At 28, all those guys that were telling her how beautiful she is, how they love her even she was in a relationship. She decided to give two of them a chance. They came, explored her and after two weeks, stopped picking her calls. She decided to give many a chance, but same thing happened. She went back to her ex that was disturbing her while she was with the old good guy, but same thing happened. She then decided to have flings with anyone that comes her way.
10. At 29, none of those guys proposed...
11. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground, 5nights of glory, Uyo miracle crusade, Naija miracle crusade & Shiloh...
12. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone numbers to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog, Rant HQ, Ibom Crush, Port Harcourt Rant, Ibom Rant, Singles Dating sites, & posts " Hi I'm Stephanie, I'm 32 & searching for a serious relationship. Call me on 0810000000800. God punish Satan.
12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues, roll on the ground, visit the mountains for special prayer sessions but no way.
13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.
14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.
15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.
My dear receive God's power to have sense so you don't cry tomorrow.
This is 2021 so wise up ladies.

#copied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Speak Up / Pussy Enlargement Gone Wrong (not So Graphic Pictures) / See The Endowed Lady Crashing The Internet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.