Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? (1468 Views)

Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by marymaria(f): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
You get over someone by getting under someone else
Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by CivilizedElk901: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
marymaria:
I’m sure this sounded smart in the small brain of yours but this is the dumbest statement I’ve ever heard

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by ojun50(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
marymaria:

Yea
To make the pussy warm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by SportsHD: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
CivilizedElk901:

I’m sure this sounded smart in the small brain of yours but this is the dumbest statement I’ve ever heard
So, if someone's way of getting over an ex is to have sex with other partners, that's dumb? Una go just open mouth waaa, kap trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by ObaOfUyo: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
CivilizedElk901:

grin
Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by CivilizedElk901: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
SportsHD:

[s]So, if someone's way of getting over an ex is to have sex with other partners, that's dumb? Una go just open mouth waaa, kap trash.[/s]
Idiot
You should’ve kept shut and looked like you have sense but you had to open your wide mouth to spew rubbish
How is that smart? Indulging in unsafe sexual practices to get over some emotional issues? Is that not self destructive?
Are you not mad like this?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by SportsHD: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
CivilizedElk901:

Idiot
You should’ve kept shut and looked like you have sense but you had to open your wide mouth to spew rubbish
How is that smart? Indulging in unsafe sexual practices to get over some emotional issues? Is that not self destructive?
abobi go sit down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by CivilizedElk901: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
SportsHD:
abobi go sit down.
You have dysfunctional mental faculties, just like I suspected
You cannot reason at all

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
CivilizedElk901:

As in eh...
So dumb...
So now her key to getting over an emotional injury is to have sex indiscriminately...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by AsapTeddy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Childish comments everywhere.

The hoe-phase is something a couple of girls pass through.

It's real.

Whether it's good or bad...doesn't matter. The fact that it is real..it happens...and people go through it.

Don't come here capping nonsense about whether it is morally right lt wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
CivilizedElk901:

Idiot

Why your blood dey hot like this? Sex starved? Menses? Breakup? Abeg free the niggar and stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Childish comments everywhere.

The hoe-phase is something a couple of girls pass through.

It's real.

Whether it's good or bad...doesn't matter. The fact that it is real..it happens...and people go through it.

Don't come here capping nonsense about whether it is morally right lt wrong.

every time you call people childish,
man grow old tonight and die overnight idiot
Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by AsapTeddy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Johndagr8t:

every time you call people childish,
man grow old tonight and die overnight idiot

Ok kid. I feel your pain
Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Savedday: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Odoogu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
undecided undecided

They come to the realization, that they've been hoooeess all along!
Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by eazzzy1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Breakups get people feeling undesirable & unwanted, so people will do everything within their power to make themselves feel wanted.

Men will chase and women will make it easy for chasers or do a few chasing of their own. It’s all for a good ego boost.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by SportsHD: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Favfables1:

As in eh...
So dumb...
So now her key to getting over an emotional injury is to have sex indiscriminately...
CivilizedElk901 ? Sounds more like a dumb elk.
Re: Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? by Freelane33(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Trynna filled the void or empty space

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Man F*nger!ng His Girl While On A Flight Goes Viral (watch) / Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. / Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.