Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase (1552 Views)

Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? / Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Pricelessfina(f): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Do you think young people must go through the “hoe phase” before they finally settle down with one partner?

I once had this discussion with a friend and my answer was, “Yes. I think the hoe phase is an experience everyone should have before getting married”. Before you get judgmental, hear me out.

But first, what is a “Hoe Phase?” According to Urban Dictionary,
“A hoe phase is that phase in a phase in someone’s life when they are fine with exploring promiscuous activities and connecting with random people. The activities may not always end in sex. You might just be flirting non-stop, dancing provocatively with strangers, as well as kissing and making out with random people. The phase helps you find out your likes and dislikes in a partner; you get to explore your sexuality, and know yourself better”. Just because “hoe” is attached does not mean it is only ladies that get to experience it. Men too are involved.

So, here is the reason why I think every young person deserves to go through the hoe phase.
The phase is necessary for everyone that is naturally curious and adventurous because you would always seek something more; you would always wonder what is at the other end of the tunnel. And the only healthy way you can do that is to explore when you are single with no responsibilities of being a wife or a husband. The fun part is – you get to do all these on your terms. You get to Bleep, flirt, make out with whoever you want.

I feel like some naturally inquisitive people don’t explore much and then they become husbands and wives and boom, they discover that they should have experienced more people; they wonder if they would have met someone better if they had explored. They try to satisfy their curiosity and in the process, they cheat.

To find out more reasons why I think young people should go through the hoe phase. Visit... https://annsbleedingpen.com/blog/why-i-think-young-people-should-go-through-the-hoe-phase/

Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Veryfoolishboy: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
I suppose You do know what a xxhoe means right? If you don't find the word demeaning, that means your moral upbringing is questionable.

That would suggest you have decided to follow your parents footstep, (zero sense of loyalty).

Don't be a xxhoe, wait and be a wife.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Sundrus: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
So aunty Fina dey undergo "hoe phase" grin
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Waylex21(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
You want everyone to go through the "hoe-phase"?That's like seriously undermining virginity and chastity.

Secondly, many people have gotten their fingers burnt through sexual immorality and escapades that damaged them for life like unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. If one cannot exercise discipline while a youth, will one be able to restrain oneself in old age?

Someone who is promiscuous now cannot maintain a stable relationship later. Seems you take joy in having so many broken homes.

Peeps, this ideology is straight from the bottom of hell. Don't bargain your future on this plate of "hoe-phase".

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by jonahhh: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sundrus:
So aunty Fina dey undergo "hoe phase" grin

Ramdom strangers just to find yourself... Change the way you think. I hail o
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Sundrus: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
jonahhh:

Ramdom strangers just to find yourself... Change the way you think. I hail o
shatap there...if u think ur own, na crime
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Boydehot: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Being promiscuous is a bad idea for a lady
Try that in my area all the guys must taste your Hot pot.
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Adakintroy2: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
There is no such thing as hoe phase.

Primitive cultures as we have in African don't know what that means. You grow up and marry. No hoe phasing.
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by 2buffagain(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Herpes is real.
And you can get it by kissing the wrong person.
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by mofeoluwadassah: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eh eh when I thought I’ve heard it all...kini je hoe phase bayi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by fykes(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
I support this 100%
I did it very early too... I specially encourage guys to explore early in their lives.. U get a perspective on women early, u discover ur self better and later in life, like in ur 30s u will be grateful and more confident with women...
After all, u have seen it all or at least seen enough for anyone to form for u.

When I see married men pursuing little girlslile their lives depends on them,... I wave my head and bounce.
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Deicide: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hoe phase" Haha see how they shuga Coating Oloshoism grin
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Belafonte(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
After hoe phase, dem go carry Naija 50th hand come dump for ya doormot. Every day one issue must occur, na mechanic house your motor go dey sleep. If engine never shift, brain box fuse go remain only two. grin grin

Guys beware. Always go for chacha. At least if e spoil you go know say na you launch am

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by DanteSilva(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Can a make walk through hot coals and not get burned The hoe phase has its consequences oh
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by meobizy(f): 7:22am On May 04, 2021
Lol. Bored SS 2 children are trying to strike up emotional retorts from the OP. The ho phase is not a thing for men due to the rigors involved in catching mates. I honestly won’t advocate such for any individual because the more relationships a person goes through, the more broken their personality and thus their trust towards future partners.
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Belafonte(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2021
It's unfortunate that there are people recommending young people abuse their bodies and destroy their ability to pair bond, but what do I know.

Anybody intending to get married must make it a point of duty to marry virgins. Fücking too many people is a recipe for disaster
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by Jesterinjay: 11:47am On May 04, 2021
HIV/AIDS,Unwanted Pregnancy,STI's,Fertility complications are also 'PHASES' Goodluck
Re: Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:02pm On May 04, 2021
This is completely absurd and unheard of.
No valid reason or points or even advantage.
My fellow nairalanders, anything that'll taint your purity I strongly advise that you flee from such.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says / How To Stretch Your D**k Manually / Scandal: South African Pastor Caught Chopping A 15-year-old Girl (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.