Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me (5703 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Keep Visiting Me / How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Why Does My Girlfriend Keep Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by akanke79: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
she is my girlfriend, I meet her 4 years ago, she even abort pregnancy for me

The baby she aborted for you would have given you the residence you wanted.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Gaddafih001(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years, I so much love her, she is every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, ever since she came back to me, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the guy when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

I need help what to do....
The devil is using an inglorious HOLE to destroy a GLORIOUS future.....
She will DESTROY YOU...
Send her packing ASAP..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Gaddafih001(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I so much love her, she is so beautiful
Even Samson the strong made this statement about Delilah..
We all know what happened las las....
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Gaddafih001(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Xenry:
You see your life? This is exactly what happens when you get emotionally attached to a girl, she quickly becomes a true definition of beauty. Break up with her and see how ugly she would turn out to be.
The guy don chop am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+) / Read My Story, Cry, But Please Help Me / Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.