Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me (5705 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Keep Visiting Me / How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Why Does My Girlfriend Keep Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by extol1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:
Debbydams, how are you doing?
leave her oooo
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by extol1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
ur moniker has been busting my brain ever since i join NL,but no time to mention u.
you never talk wetin dey do you for body.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by daluvdr: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by daluvdr: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Romanblackjezzy post=97915363] I so much love her, she is so beautiful.

Is she the one in your profile picture? If she is she's pretty, but no amount of beauty is worth any level of mumuness
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
lol, it's just the combination of my names
ok,have u seen my pm?
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by SweetCunt97(f): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years, I so much love her, she is every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, ever since she came back to me, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the guy when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

I need help what to do....
Like for real? Which kinda senselessnes is that one? Seems you are weak
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin
extol1:

leave her oooo
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by tnerro1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Her job title na “ baby mama” . Bros do your own and pass to the next guy, biko
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
ok,have u seen my pm?
grin kiss
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Help2020: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Xenry:
With everything that you have said here, I want to ask you a simple question. Is she your Girlfriend?
Hahahaha.Right question
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
grin kiss
hmm brilliant lady,i saw ur wonder!keep it up.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by skinny419(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I so much love her, she is so beautiful
Love kee u there..na the free pussy u dey after.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
hmm brilliant lady,i saw ur wonder!keep it up.
lol
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Anfield247(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
extol1:
leave her oooo
How e take concern you?
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Kayberg: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:

angry

I learnt a lesson in life, and it is, "The most difficult person to ever advise is someone in love."
When your brain reset, come back, we'll advice you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by extol1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:
How e take concern you?
you wan hear, na my sister lobatan
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Anfield247(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
extol1:
you wan hear, na my sister lobatan
Bro, I love her so much okay! I want to be her man.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by bukas15(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
she is my girlfriend, I meet her 4 years ago, she even abort pregnancy for me
and you are proud that she aborted for u. Please give yourlife to God nd ask him for mercy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Liposure: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
She's playing you and its time to move on. There are many fishes in the water (she's not the only one)

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
OP haba

What are you doing to yourself?

1. What do you want out of this lady? A Bleep mate or a wife?

2. It's clear that your girlfriend needs a mental transformation on understanding How to submit in a relationship. She needs work brother.

3. She doesn't understand the place of committing to a guy and obviously you are just there for her current need, which is accommodation.

Sit her down and tell to choose between you or the guy, and let her understand that actions have consequence and if its not you, she should be leaving to other guys place or look for her own accommodation.

And don't act desperate, don't argue with women, they don't fight fair, just table the options and let her pick, your constant fight also shows you self need update yourself on relating with women.
simpish bullshit.. op , declare a war against her with a very stern and horrible face and voice with readiness to strike her hard if she one form bad girl .. I hate nonsense ..

But from the write up @op, you’re a stupid individual and nonentity, so enjoy your miserable life.. rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:

When you are serious,we will know
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by iLegendd(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:

In summary, are you sure she hasn't used her beauty to play bet with your brain. grin

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by IbnBattuta1960: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
she is my girlfriend, I meet her 4 years ago, she even abort pregnancy for me
You are mad.
How is she your girlfriend?
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nueel: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I so much love her, I just want her to have a change of mine

Why are you like this
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Slynation(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
You love her because she's beautiful.... Kai!! Infact you don't help, what you need is slap that would reset your brain
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Gerrard59(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years, I so much love her, she is every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, ever since she came back to me, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the guy when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

I need help what to do....

A lady cannot be every man's dream yet is a baby mama. Certainly, that is a nightmare to me.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Since u want to be with her just take all the crazy stuff u see and love her with Ur heart.. if she cheat on u take it like a man
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by mattsvibes: 1:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Fool for love you are a happy mumu
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=daluvdr post=97926090][/quote]no that's is my ex girlfriend
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by CharlesJok3r: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Get yourself another girlfriend too. Balance the equation. She has two boyfriend, you have two girlfriend. Problem solved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Fetish For Female Anal - Is This Normal? / What I Caught A Six Year Old Urhobo Boy Doing. / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.