Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me (5696 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Keep Visiting Me / How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Why Does My Girlfriend Keep Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Romanblackjezzy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
OP haba

What are you doing to yourself?

1. What do you want out of this lady? A Bleep mate or a wife?

2. It's clear that your girlfriend needs a mental transformation on understanding How to submit in a relationship. She needs work brother.

3. She doesn't understand the place of committing to a guy and obviously you are just there for her current need, which is accommodation.

Sit her down and tell to choose between you or the guy, and let her understand that actions have consequence and if its not you, she should be leaving to other guys place or look for her own accommodation.

And don't act desperate, don't argue with women, they don't fight fair, just table the options and let her pick, your constant fight also shows you self need update yourself on relating with women.

She is going next week end, I'm thinking of cutting all her social assistance, like food etc, I don't really wanna starve her daughter
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Anfield247(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
m good grin..wetin dey ground
I say make I greet you nah as a senior member of nairand community wey you be!
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Angelacruz: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pepper premium tears loading
Romanblackjezzy:
I so much love her, she is so beautiful
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Weneda(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years now, I so much love her so much, she's every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, since she came back, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

I need help what to do....
And u called thesame lady ur girlfriend. Don't tell me u re suffering from low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:

She is going next week end, I'm thinking of cutting all her social assistance, like food etc, I don't really wanna starve her daughter

I understand my brother, that's why I said let her know there will be consequences from her decision, a wise woman will know to settle down with a good man, who is willing to love her and take care of her daughter that is not his even.

If she can't see that it's not your fault, the daughter will suffer the mistakes and foolish decisions of her mother, some of us are paying the prices for our parents doing or undoing, don't feel guilty in anyway, I may sound harsh, but you see people must understand that decisions carry a lot responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Wannabenz: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
she is my girlfriend, I meet her 4 years ago, she even abort pregnancy for me
Lol... you're still stuck in your own mumuness.
Bro...give her her transport money back to where she's coming from.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:

I say make I greet you nah as a senior member of nairand community wey you be!
I no be mod na grin
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by ashawopikin(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years now, I so much love her so much, she's every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, since she came back, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

you don't need help, you are doing a good work, go and beg her
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Greystone: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
phrancys001:
Guy your mumu na promax

Iphone 13 ProMaXXX+++ cheesy
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Anfield247(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
I no be mod na grin
I know that but you are the boss of your own!
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by div111(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:
Debbydams, how are you doing?
oga u dey really find gf for here oo cheesy grin grin how far adaugochisom?? grin
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
Guy move on u no get gf.. This life no balance
i will marry u this year,have sent a pm
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked
Volkswagen90:
i will marry u this year,have sent a pm
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
i wont lie
this is simping
u need to man up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Womanizer(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:

You're not yet ready to help yourself
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin shocked

Lord I don't wanna fall in love like OP.

Make me love my dad and Mom more.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Isokoson1: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bros.. Just let her go, make she's beautiful no put you for trouble, she no go know your worth now.. But I believe say wen she go know... E go late for her... No fall our hand.. Let d girl go...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
shocked
ur moniker has been busting my brain ever since i join NL,but no time to mention u.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Pat081: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
No prmble for those who dnt have boyfriend or galfriend like me

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by debbydams(f): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
ur moniker has been busting my brain ever since i join NL,but no time to mention u.
lol, it's just the combination of my names
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Jack005(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol.Simps plenty for naija oh grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Anfield247(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
div111:

oga u dey really find gf for here oo cheesy grin grin how far adaugochisom?? grin
Hmmm... I like that girl oh, the wey I dey worry, me self i dey surprize.
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by div111(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:

Hmmm... I like that girl oh, the wey I dey worry, me self i dey surprize.

grin
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by TreasureJunky: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
What brand of foolishness are you suffering from?
Romanblackjezzy:
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Lovelyperson(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years, I so much love her, she is every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, ever since she came back to me, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the guy when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

How old are you pls before I give you my little piece of advice?
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Oyiboman69: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na the fukkk and the beauty dey deceive you...person leave her pikin and her load for your house dey go outside and you dey here dey post rubbish.
By the time ancestors dey worry your life na you go dey complain...you no know say wetin no good for man eyes na im no good for god eye?...akpa

Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by baralatie(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
the blanks on this thread speaks volumes
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by ultramayor: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
You're sick angry
Romanblackjezzy:
You're sick
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by The5DME(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Why you photoshop yourself for your profile pic?
Re: I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I have been dating this baby mama for almost 4 years, I so much love her, she is every man dream, she is so beautiful, will have disagreement 2 years ago that lead to exchange of insult which seperated us, octo 2020, She called me that she's on stress that she need assistance, she want to come back to me, She came to my house December last year, ever since she came back to me, they have been a lot of fight concerning a guy that keep calling her, I later find out that she's in love with the guy, I told her, I can't tolerate this madness, you can't be in a man house and be receiving another man calls whom seen to be your boyfriend, I told her to leave She keep insulting me, right now she as gone crazy, She keep on posting the pic she had with the guy when they were kissing, romancing etc the girl and her baby is still in my house

She's not your wife lol so little control but you can cut funding sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. / See The ₦400 Dress I Bought For Her / Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.