Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady (5812 Views)

Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Had Guts To Flaunt The Phone On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by sunshineV(f): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2021
"i don't do internet money" but u get atm... ode nie
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by BareFacedLies(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2021
If she refuses to give me pússy I will do it to her tongue
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by Bahamas95(m): 1:44am On Jan 11, 2021
I can't jump into conclusion with this picture, but I think the girl isn't interested in the food cos she seem bothered.

As for me I can't do this to anybody, not even a guy. If I don't have enough money to buy food for both of us I can decide to buy 2bottles of soft drink.
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by pseudonomer: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
virgina people won't listen.

I’m a man, calling ladies virgina people is ridiculous.

Trying to make men and women enemies is absurd. We both need one another. You cannot judge all women to be same, same way you cannot judge all men to be same.
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by Queenslander(f): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Stubborn82:
Be calming down pls

I was the guy in that picture and what happened is that, the lady in the picture is my cousin sister, she needed some financial help, I was in a restaurant when she called me, I told her to come over, where she's is staying is not that far away from my house.

I told her to take something but she feel if she take something, I will not take her case seriously.

That's is the whole thing

That's her picture
lies, these pictures are entirely different women.. stop it
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by Ishilove: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2021
pseudonomer:

Trying to make men and women enemies is absurd. We both need one another. You cannot judge all women to be same, same way you cannot judge all men to be same.
It's a gender slur
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2021
pseudonomer:

you are a simp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by klef05: 5:02am On Jan 12, 2021
sunshineV:
"i don't do internet money" but u get atm... ode nie
My definition of internet money is internet banking..... kapish
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by InfernoNig: 5:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Stubborn82:
Be calming down pls

I was the guy in that picture and what happened is that, the lady in the picture is my cousin sister, she needed some financial help, I was in a restaurant when she called me, I told her to come over, where she's is staying is not that far away from my house.

I told her to take something but she feel if she take something, I will not take her case seriously.

That's is the whole thing

That's her picture

She fine ooo. Greet her for me
Re: Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady by aktolly54(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2021
klef05:
This is actually so funny....but ladies should make sure when going on a date even if they don't have cash with them,make sure they are with their atm...
I've gone out on a date whereby my atm failed me(I don't do internet money) and the lady I was with brought out her atm and paid in full...I was kind of embarrassed (and she knew that) but in my mind I was dancing skelewu..lol.... My dear sisters pls this is 2021 don't let anyone use you catch trips.....kapish
so you don't reimburse the lady you took out that day? Like withdraw the money from nearest ATM machine

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / Beef Between Iamdurent Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.