Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] (5484 Views)

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Elmiguel(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2021
mjgoshi:
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but do you realise that when when a thing is beautifully every body becomes a beholder

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Queenslander(f): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lmao grin grin
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by DICKstractor: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

"Is"

Thank me later cool

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by ewelike98925: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
His ex...
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Astroworld come and see o grin angry
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
ewelike98925:
His ex...
His colleague tongue
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Kondomatic(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:
You... grin cheesy
Is this mamage33?
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Bennysam: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:
You... grin cheesy
She will be in pain always
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Bennysam: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

You use to comment like person wey dey drink ogogoro. No offense
Wait Oga Na person you tell this this

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Bodyodour: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, besides why must one guy have this much number of pretty girls around him undecided.
it seems you are ugly?
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by aristocratic5(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bennysam:

Wait Oga Na person you tell this this
E bi like say you neva know the guy...

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bennysam:

She will be in pain always
It is feminist las las she would join, just like her elder sisters on twitter and nairaland did grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Bennysam: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

E bi like say you neva know the guy...
I no know ooo

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by McEphiks(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Undeniable fact!
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:

It is feminist las las she would join, just like her elder sisters on twitter and nairaland did grin

Roflol.. this guy, you're not normal. Aswear.

Waaaat?? Heheheheee..

Nairaland has finally become a training ground for craze people. Lol.. funny you.
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by lkillbrokehoes: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
CuteMike01:
You... grin cheesy
Lolz u are crazy cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by lkillbrokehoes: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
virginprincess:
[s]Yea, been in a situation when the guy has pretty babes around him, weigh prettier than i'm, but yet he choosed me over them, that why i said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.[/s]
Fvcking liar!!!
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Roflol.. this guy, you're not normal. Aswear.

Waaaat?? Heheheheee..

Nairaland has finally become a training ground for craze people. Lol.. funny you.
cool
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CuteMike01(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

That's how life was is wired.

The people you admire, might see you as a regular being but they people you don't even dream of liking are the ones running after you
Very true. The person we're least attracted to is the person attracted to us most. Nice fact.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Eagba(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2021
virginprincess:
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, besides why must one guy have this much number of pretty girls around him undecided.
it happens atimes
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by mjgoshi(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=Elmiguel post=97944424][/quote] hope you recover soon.. or die
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Mmmmmmm
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by CheedyJ(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2021
virginprincess:
Yea, been in a situation when the guy has pretty babes around him, weigh prettier than i'm, but yet he choosed me over them, that why i said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Which one is choosed ooo, it’s chose not choosed madam
Re: Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] by superemmy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
CuteMike01:

Hmm, Well, I will force myself to agree. By the way it is "way" not "weigh"and" where" not "when".

sure say this one na Nigerian. Because our English no bad reach this level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love / Your First Crush In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.