Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. (1368 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
I find ladies staring at my butt all the time and im like wtf!... My ass is not so big and not so flat either coz i gym, so i want to know whether ladies also find guys with a nice ass attractive. Over to y'all.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by EngrMcDon(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
You for ask them
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
They believed any man that have big butt also have big pr!ck
so take the advantage of your big butt
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by doggedfighter(f): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Are you saying your butts are nice and firm?

Who are those ladies staring at them and how did you know they were staring particularly at your butts?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by DICKstractor: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2021

You've got what they wish they had.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by tee59(f): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Are you for real?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Worldliness(f): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
SJay7:
I find ladies staring at my butt all the time and im like wtf!... My ass is not so big and not so flat either, so i want to know whether ladies also find guys with a nice ass attractive. Over to y'all.

Personally, i don't find them attractive, i find them funny. Or maybe unusual. grin cheesy cheesy tongue

Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
I dun du and see bad bad tinz, so I cannur no.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Are you saying your butts are nice and firm?

Who are those ladies staring at them and how did you know they were staring particularly at your butts?

My female friends also make passive comments about my ass... My ass is firm coz i gym
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I dun du and see bad bad tinz, so I cannur no.
Wetin dis one dy talk

Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
tee59:
Are you for real?
You sound surprised
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
SJay7:
Wetin dis one dy talk

sad Sorry you don't understand English.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Lieutgood(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

wat i saw up there was uganda not english.

Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lieutgood:
wat i saw up there was uganda not english.

Eya.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh wait, was that English?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
SJay7:
Oh wait, was that English?

Ehehn. It's Swahili.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by tobechi20(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Women are attracted to words and touch not sight
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by doggedfighter(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
SJay7:
My female friends also make passive comments about my ass... My ass is firm coz i gym

What exactly do they say about the ass?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

What exactly do they say about the ass?
Stuff like "Jay, i love ur ass o". and no its nt mockery
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
They believed any man that have big butt also have big pr!ck

so take the advantage of your big butt

That is a lie. Most men with very flat ass carry anaconda. I am a living example. It is big butt guys that have earthworms.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by doggedfighter(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
SJay7:
Stuff like "Jay, i love ur ass o". and no its nt mockery

Has any of them tried to hit on you?

Or any other lady?

What does your girlfriend think about your ass?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
LIVINGICON:

That is a lie. Most men with very flat ass carry anaconda. I am a living example. It is big butt guys that have earthworms.

Na wa o

Oya drop pix of your anaconda let us see the different
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by anochuko01(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Some actually do... I met one recently who's always telling me likes guys with firm butt. I was forced to ask if she was into ladies... Na her wahala be that joor
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

Has any of them tried to hit on you?

Or any other lady?

What does your girlfriend think about your ass?
I dont have a girl, and yeah, i get greenlights from ladies a lot
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by SJay7(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Theres a difference between having a big ass coz ya fat, and having one due to exercises and gyming.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Nice Firm Butts Attractive? Your Thoughts. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Na wa o

Oya drop pix of your anaconda let us see the different

Just believe me. No need to drop any pics. To prove what exactly?? cry

Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North / My Experience With A Nairalander / I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge