Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (65415 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by georgemarcus(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
OP trust me you did not give us everything that has been happening btween u two and we cant just keep quiet at issues like this, becos some of us here would probably refused to do what you did by calling, then claim ''big girl'' and bounce. And u also going to his place to check on him, was on point and cool to show emotional you could be but....

I dont know how long this issue has lingered, but you said you guys are barely a year n half year, and it Oct last year this took place, which means you guys could be off and on with kasala... but am sure this is not the first time.

First, i can say he feels you are acting more buoyant than him, therefore it might be difficult for him to handle you if eventually things like marriage works out between you guys.Thats a an absolute red flag and he feels threatened and insecured.

Secondly, you mentioned that both of you are financially ok, but i would say thats on quote ('' ''), because we barely know this guy man to know how stable he is financially so we can conclude ( i mean everyone here).

When you told him, you need a new spec of a car, what was his respond? Did he oblige you getting a car even though you felt it already that he wont want to buy it for you?

You see, what you see sometimes in a relationship like this shows how you are going to be living with each other for the rest of the years you both would stay. We have problem in this country now, that so many persons do not take time to study each other before the tie knot and say 'i do'.

We are too quick to rush into marriage and most of them result to pregnancy and then emergency tieing og knot would be arrange to confuse the public and village people. There is more to undertanding each other than money. Relationship cant be sweet if there is no mutual communication. He probably felt he is gonna be quiet and watch you react, but he over stretched that opportunity he had as a man. So many women of substance in this our present generation could have left since he threw the tantrum on you when u guys spoke through the phone.

My advise, dont be too quick to leave pls and then make him feel you've had a plan mapped out already. Aside, when you visited did you drop a note or something? Did neighbors see you to ask or you asked? Anyways you said you left him messages..thats cool tho! He would call or write you back but am not sure you want to leave him yet. Give him sometime to come looking for you, this time he would beg do not allow him for sex yet 9 iknow u can endure cheesy) but give him conditions , and that would allow you to look closely to study him and his moves towards you!

If a man loves his woman, no amount of quarel would make him let her go, even he is cheating!

@kwameeduconsul1 follow for follow
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by cooooooks(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
That is the trap some men fall in.

Later, some realise that they are only respected for what they do. In their old age, some are discarded by their wives and even children.

I hope to never join that group.

habsydiamond:
true talk sir.... A man who wants total submission from a ladies should better date or marry a dependent one that will always relie on him.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Pk01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Alqur,an ! abokina..ayanzu na yanke shawarar daina kulata..matukar anyi rizumin din makaranta
Hassanmaye:

Mutumina asma'u na baka wuta kenan grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Hassanmaye(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
silento:
Let me give u small advise

Your guy loves you but trying to test a not stable
Guy will always end in this kind situation , if u know u can afford why test him forget u might think he got money but wahala no dey finish for a man side girlfriend , family , shayo

My advise link him up to a work , job anything that will fetch cool cash for him and u will see how he will change to a man u want

I had a girl friend like u years ago the girl showed me pepper she will assist u but will use small bad words to hurt ur feelings I remember one time she told me I dey suffer that she see guys that sleep and make million

Alot of bad words but thank God oluwa hard my prayer and turn my condition , over two years now relationship and marriage no dey my agenda ,the little one I wan try last year they scam me I run kpatakpa

Stop using body language and indirect bad words to mock ur boyfriend

If u can stop that find him apologize and thank me later and remember to show him sure plug
Lol so you too you Don tire for Nigerian women
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pk01:
Alqur,an ! abokina..ayanzu na yanke shawarar daina kulata..matukar anyi rizumin din makaranta
Lol haryanzu Baka San mata bane, Tana nan da wani sugar daddy ne wlh Tana keeping dinka a side Saboda tanaga Kai you are always "available "
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Pk01(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
A,a ban tunanin hakan tana da wasu kawaye ne biyu dake zuga ta....a gefe guda fati tana nuna min soyayya ,manzan Allah ma ya fada Wanda ya soka ka so shi..Dan Haka fati zan bawa time dina from now hence forth inshallah
Hassanmaye:

Lol haryanzu Baka San mata bane, Tana nan da wani sugar daddy ne wlh Tana keeping dinka a side Saboda tanaga Kai you are always "available "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by eziezi90(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
If this is exactly what actually happened, I don't see why you stressing yourself

Muuvee

Everyone is replaceable
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by esthel(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
OGWILLS123:
I only read the first line tongue . I repeat another desparate evening news paper spoted cheesy
You are a self confessed miserable child already, keep misbehaving on a public forum.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by habsydiamond(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
cooooooks:
That is the trap some men fall in.

Later, some realise that they are only respected for what they do. In their old age, some are discarded by their wives and even children.

I hope to never join that group.

same here

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
dominique:
The same sets of men shouting SMAN are threatened by financially secured, independent women who has no urgent 2k needs. When the only thing they bring into a relationship is money and they're with someone that can cope without their money, they start feeling useless like the p in psychology. You guys should admit you need those urgent 2k girls in your lives to massage your egos.
Shikenan, simple as that, I will prefer to be given a lady money and more money just to be the boss, but I will never allow a woman to be my boss

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Wroxxane: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

The battle is between INSECURITY and INDEPENDENCY

Nature is trying to tell you that you guys ain't compatible. You should read the handwriting on the wall. Move on. It's better to cry now than cry later when you get trapped in that thing called MARRIAGE

Someone once said "wahala dey like DANGOTE towel, e no dey cover nyash finish"

Shea you get the point now...
Damn! @bolded grin y'all got no chills.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is not INSECURITY as some misunderstanding aunties have already termed it up here.

We men love being in control of our relationship although most of us don't know how to do it, we need our girl's support and all but we still love being the major pillars of our relationships because of our MASCULINE instincts and whether you like it or not, thats how its supposed to be.

You getting the car yourself is not the issue here, if you had recognised that MASCULINITY that you have and you involved him immersely every step of the way, things would be cool.

He loves you, i can feel it, go to him and apologise, tell him those things he loves hearing from you and above all recognise him as the MAN, tell him you were wrong not to involve him!
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 14, 2021
Habby222:
Advice needed pls.

Don't lie please, You said many offensive words during that phone conversation? You are angry... just give him time, he'd come around.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by uthlaw: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2021
dominique:
The same sets of men shouting SMAN are threatened by financially secured, independent women who has no urgent 2k needs. When the only thing they bring into a relationship is money and they're with someone that can cope without their money, they start feeling useless like the p in psychology. You guys should admit you need those urgent 2k girls in your lives to massage your egos.
is there anything in relationship apart from money and sex!
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by donb06: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2021
ebby9z:

HOW did you say these parts?
Any experienced man knows that you women get disrespectful but are quick to claim victim and it's easy to believe your words.

Those quoted words could be said in two ways. You know deep in your hearts the tone you used in delivering this part.
If not, you'd not be concerned with him not reaching out. You know you hurt him with your words but you are here seeking pity.

I'm a man and I've seen this happen first hand.

The day people understand that WHAT YOU DID and HOW YOU DID IT are two different things then they might never get it right

GRACIAS
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by donb06: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Shortyy:

You don't need peace of mind, you just need a slave. Someone that will do anything you ask for without questioning you. And only a very poor and dumb woman will do that. A woman who knows what she wants won't oblige to every bullshit you tell her.

No worry e go touch you..... Keep ranting....

E GO TOUCH YOU.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by ebby9z(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2021
donb06:

The day people understand that WHAT YOU DID and HOW YOU DID IT are two different things then they might never get it right

GRACIAS

Exactly. Women have mastered the art of doing this. They say things disparagingly and then use a softer tone to describe what they said while narrating to a third party in other to demonise the man.

And the same men that also experience this with their women will join hands to crucify the poor man without even hearing his own side.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
I think you spoke your mind too much IMO.

After he apologised, no problem should have sufficed. All that shalayeing of how i don't expect you to pick my bills , even when we are married wasn't necessary.

You were reacting passive aggressively because you do not like the fact that he doesn't give you as much as you do.

You sounded as if you were reciting The feminists' anthem.....

You have made overtures to settle it and he doesn't seem interested, start opening the doors to other potentials.
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls by OGWILLS123: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
esthel:
You are a self confessed miserable child already, keep misbehaving on a public forum.
Frustrated miserable hoe undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.