Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other (10060 Views)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by SarutobiEky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Omo make these ones no go make God vex change him mind tell angel Gabriel to blow trumpet o. shocked I Neva ready. Which kind alakoba be this sef?
Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by TheSimiloluwa(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=Fvckyouall post=97973977]As far as it's consexual I don't see any problem with it, any genetic defect their children gets they should know na them cause am[/quote

E remain small make you wise but then motor jam ahm
Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by Jojo056: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Before its cousins,now its twins...
Are there no other people outside your familydamn niggar!!

2k foreign instagram follower account available now!First come,first serve..
Just check my signature
Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by mmyfarmsltd(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
What happens when she cheats on him or she finds out he's having extra marital affairs?
Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
They don they Bleep since when dem dey small, their parent no notice and now no be shame for dem again. So they publicised am
Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by vicmbosowo: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
The WhatsApp group is waiting

https://realwhatappgroup..com/

Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by Fvckyouall: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Activist001:

You seriously to start learning English all over again. Are you an Aboki?

Just to add, there is no justification for incest. Not one single one! It's an abomination period.

Homosexuality might be debatable aka "letting them be", BUT INCEST IS NOT!! Got it?

Well at least you don't burn incest perpetrators, but it's same why can't you just leave incest people alone? They are not doing any harm. Didn't people marry simblings and cousins in the Bible and koran.
Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by zedegit: 5:29am On Jan 13, 2021
mii4u:
I'm just pitying their daughter, how she will grow up to describe her parents, 'my daddy is my father and my uncle, my mom is my mother and my aunt'... Mtchewwwww

Which uncle and aunt?

It's better you just say you don't like it than to complicate your life.

They are father and mother.

Maybe they just did it to trend.who knows or for clout or YouTube views.

They are cashing out while others are tearing pants.
Re: Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other by anochuko01(m): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2021
Activist001:

The world is going to shit. Why should two siblings be having sex with each other? Have you lost your senses?

Can you allow your children to have sex with each other even if it's "consensual"? Didn't your parents teach you morals?

Scientifically it's wrong
Morally, it's wrong
Traditionally, it's an abomination (aru)
Religiously, it's wrong.
No be today e start jaree. The difference is that they would have been stoned to death back in the days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / What's Your Definition Of Being Single?( A Single Person) / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.