Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. (1419 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Karlifate: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2021
grin grin

You're my sanitizer...

The quarantine of my heart...

My one & only Covid...

When you're not there, I feel like I'm in lockdown...

The mask of my life...

You will always be my virus.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Deffjam: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
fati2001:

Hmmm

are you serious?

TO THE MOST AMAZING ANGEL I KNOW

Sweetheart, you have always been the very best friend to me right from the day we met. I may lack the right words to let you know how much you mean to me, how important you are to me, and how dear I hold you to my heart. But, there are certain things I want you to know, that you are the only one I have always loved since we met, that your love is the best thing that has ever happened to me in life, that I will always love you from the very depth of my heart, and even if we have misunderstandings and quarrel at times, there’s nothing that can ever cause me to give up on our relationship. I want you to be mine forever, and I will always treat you like the best that you are. I love you beyond words, dear.

fati, u? Lol.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
StacyO:

I don't do love letter uncle.
What do you do?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by skf285(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
How much is chicken republic and Mr Biggs food price list pls��
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Oyadorf(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Babe, send me your account details,I want to be sending you money anytime you need it.

BEST LOVE LETTER SO FAR
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by stupidmod2: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
lets b fuking each like bunny rabbit
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Love letter to a nigerian girl
Funny grin grin
Bro u think we in the 70s or the 80s cheesy
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Yaronkirki: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
fati2001:

Hmmm

are you serious?

TO THE MOST AMAZING ANGEL I KNOW

Sweetheart, you have always been the very best friend to me right from the day we met. I may lack the right words to let you know how much you mean to me, how important you are to me, and how dear I hold you to my heart. But, there are certain things I want you to know, that you are the only one I have always loved since we met, that your love is the best thing that has ever happened to me in life, that I will always love you from the very depth of my heart, and even if we have misunderstandings and quarrel at times, there’s nothing that can ever cause me to give up on our relationship. I want you to be mine forever, and I will always treat you like the best that you are. I love you beyond words, dear.

Wow,more of this plss
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by mezico96(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yaronkirki:
Please I wanted to compose a love letter to my babe which I wish to settle down with.and am not gud at that.she is my first date and we are about to meet for the very first time.

gringrin bro, the best way to go about this is to do it your way, you know what you feel for her.
Even if you don't know how to place it in paper just do it from your heart,asif you are talking to her directly, just be natural,do it your way...she might fall for it.

Lemme say you succeeded with sending her the best letter, you think that will be the last?
or you plan to come ask NL for help again n again grin

What do I ever know about letters and love?grin �‍♂️
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by fati2001(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yaronkirki:

Wow,more of this plss

Dear,
In life there are certain things that words cannot describe. The feeling I have when I talk to you, when I think about you, and when I dream about you, is amazing. I've never felt like this ,before in my life. My love for you has grown so much over the past couple of months.I would have never imagined that we would be where we are today. I don't think that our love will ever fade or wither. I'll always be there for you .We are best of friends. My life is perfect with you in it. Thank you, My love for making my life so beautiful.
Love Always,
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by amamahdaniel(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yaronkirki:
Please I wanted to compose a love letter to my babe which I wish to settle down with.and am not gud at that.she is my first date and we are about to meet for the very first time.
Give her this one she go die in love with you
A Confession Of An Undying Love

Knowing you is the greatest thing that happened in my entire existence. I never realized how happy and complete I am with you by my side, you don't even need to do anything. The thought of you staying by my side reassures me and gives a whole new meaning to my life. Every sound of your voice is like music to my ears, a serene lullaby that lulls me to sweet daydreams. When I gaze into your soulful eyes, I could see a brighter tomorrow. The soft whispers of your enchanting voice lift my empty spirits and calm my weary thoughts. Your beaming smile chases all my worries and uncertainties away. Your warm embrace puts me in a trance of sweet lullabies and melody. The moment that I hold your hand, I know right away that you are the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No words could ever express the glee that I'm experiencing right now. I couldn't even start to fathom how blessed I am to have you in this life. In any other lifetime, I'd still choose to fall in love with you. I thank God for bringing you to my life. You gave a new meaning to my existence and I could not imagine a life without you in it. You and I were made to be together, forever. Loving you was the most special thing that ever happened to me. You have a very special place in my heart and no one could ever replace that, be it in this lifetime, or any other lifetime. When I'm with you, everything feels so right and I feel really blessed. I cherish every single day that we spend together.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Yaronkirki: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
amamahdaniel:

Give her this one she go die in love with you
A Confession Of An Undying Love

Knowing you is the greatest thing that happened in my entire existence. I never realized how happy and complete I am with you by my side, you don't even need to do anything. The thought of you staying by my side reassures me and gives a whole new meaning to my life. Every sound of your voice is like music to my ears, a serene lullaby that lulls me to sweet daydreams. When I gaze into your soulful eyes, I could see a brighter tomorrow. The soft whispers of your enchanting voice lift my empty spirits and calm my weary thoughts. Your beaming smile chases all my worries and uncertainties away. Your warm embrace puts me in a trance of sweet lullabies and melody. The moment that I hold your hand, I know right away that you are the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No words could ever express the glee that I'm experiencing right now. I couldn't even start to fathom how blessed I am to have you in this life. In any other lifetime, I'd still choose to fall in love with you. I thank God for bringing you to my life. You gave a new meaning to my existence and I could not imagine a life without you in it. You and I were made to be together, forever. Loving you was the most special thing that ever happened to me. You have a very special place in my heart and no one could ever replace that, be it in this lifetime, or any other lifetime. When I'm with you, everything feels so right and I feel really blessed. I cherish every single day that we spend together.

Thumbs up bro
U nailed it �
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by Mcslize: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Who still write love letter in this century? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. by DoubleEngine007: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin. From frying pan to fire plus gas plant
grin grin from gas plant to gas plant explosion

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sexy Blind Girl Forced Me To Sex F*ck Her Live #18 / If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women…. / Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.