Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom (32281 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Stranger18: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
I don't know if you would read this but your mother has personality disorder, most likely narcissistic personality disorder A.K.A most selfish and vindictive personality.
You are lucky that you are a male had it been you were a female she would have dealt with you so much you would have been suicidal. The only cure is to make her understand that she is not as important as she thinks she is that is y they are very hard to cure. The only way you can have peace is to leave her alone. Leave her house for her.
kennywagz:
Hello nairalanders, I know how you felt looking at my post before opening this, but pls know one thing am not a bad person or a foolish son, I just happen to have a *** mom..

The thing is me and my mum almost got into a fight yesterday. Now pls let me explain something to you... I understand how yall love your mother's and would do anything for her, I wish I could say the same for mine.

Anytime my parents get into a quarell my mother won't want to talk or do anything again. She goes to work and comes back late, lies down and sleeps.

It's over 5 months, she doesn't contribute anything, doesn't say anything, does not concern whether the children eat or not because of their quarrel..

I don't fight anyone but if I have a quarrel with my friends or bro, 2 days or the next sef we are talking. He will stay in the room by herself after work while we'll be in the palour eating, She will be in the room sulking.

I once came home and my junior ones told me they were talking about something and laughing and mom came out and said sheybi they are all laughing and very soon they will start crying. Like what kind of mother says that.

If you are looking for woman that curse and swear no one pass my mom.
She has fought every of our neighbors, every last one of them. I can't count how many swear and cursed she has said to my father and even to we the children. My father's brothers and sisters, she has been keeping malice with themsince a month after her wedding. That's over 20 years ago. Something happend and she hates them. If you are seen with your aunt or uncle you'd be in serious trouble.

She has this toxic nature/character always wishing evil for others. If she doesn't like you and she sees you happy it's sadness for her... How can someone be like this.

Today one woman she has quarrelled with had a fight with her brother. My mother was happy, saying e don catch am, laughing and praising God. My father is sick and doesn't even have the strength. They don't talk, she stopped talking to me cause she says me and my dad are always planning what we will eat, that am now the wife abi.

I can't express how hateful I am towards this woman, my heart is full of bitterness towards her.. I can't possibly type everything that I personally go through because it would seem as if I came here just to spite my mother. No matter what, she is still my mother, I am just looking for advice.

I give the children money sometimes when they are angry and I cook the food cause she doesn't do anything. She's sees me as her enemy when you don't want to do it, we should come and be begging you. Everytime we get into a fight for very petty things I always go and beg her, you must beg else you and her are enemies she won't talk to you.. I greet her and she says next time I greet her she will swear for me. This negativity is too much, I am a very Sane person, I won't come and write all this if I ain't pained... I have a father I love and my siblings, but it's this woman now.

Pls what can I do, everyday everytime person go dey beg you for the most unreasonable and petty things, after swear and curses with bad words Don follow steadily.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by kelz991: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2021
yanabasee:
You've been exposed to early maturity and right now your siblings will be looking up on you for everything...

You have found the problem...But yet to find the solution....

Fighting your mum is not ideal...Ignoring her is an insult....

If I were you, I'll rather refused fighting her... Greet her and go your way... Cook and serve her if you may and show her love....

She doesn't find the happiness in the marriage and not even from the kids and could be some hormonal issues or a mental health issues....

Just love her as a mother and look after your siblings.... Ignore her curses.... Always be nice to your father's neighbor and don't let them see you kids as a product of your mother's making....

God bless you for this candid advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.