Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom (32333 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by SweetCunt97(f): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The type of woman a man marries will determine the quality of life a man and his children get.

Your mum is a malicious woman.

To be sincere with you, sometimes a malicious mother is one of the causes of the downfall of the father and children.

People who might want to help will not want to get close to your family all because of your mother. I have seen it many times, ooh, i can't give this guy job because his mother was not nice to me and it goes on and on.

Do your best, leave the house and be a man, believe me, you don't want to be associated with her, help her from afar.

Badluck is infectious.

You are are right. Attracting bad karma to her family with her toxic habits and they never see no wrong instead they blame others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by MediMedi(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2021
It seems your mother is the flag bearer of the family. She's tired already and she's now actingup

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by TruthSeeker1: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2021
I believe there's something your mum is not satisfied or happy with in her marriage which is subconsciously and uncontrollably making her to be bitter and hateful. To worsen the situation, she has a choleric personality (she's bad-tempered and irritable). If you reciprocate her bitterness with hatred (which is how you would want to react naturally), you would only aggravate her bitterness and make her more hateful.
The best approach to change your mum for the better is for you (and your siblings) to show her love (genuinely or pretendingly) despite her dislikable attitudes. Don't ever give her the impression that you hate her for being who she is.
Talk to her lovingly and play with her cheerfully. Show her that you love and care for her. Stop being angry at her. I know this may be hard for you to do (considering how she behaves and treats you), but that's the best chance you have of ever changing her to a better person.
When she perceives such love coming from you (and other members of the family), it will be hard for her to remain bitter and malicious.
JUST AS YOU USE WATER TO QUENCH FIRE, YOU USE LOVE TO QUENCH HATRED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Kriss216: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2021
merieam16:

If u really wana live in peace with her do wat makes her happy or jejely leave the house and av ur peace
Do what makes her happy?? Is she God?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2021
cheesy your mum has IPOB spirit

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by AntiWailer: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2021
Karma !!
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by 44Bulldog(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2021
You're not a bad person aswear... some parents can be a pain in the ass, it's happened to each and everyone at a point in time

She needs deliverance, pray for her

To be serious....all I see is a proud mother that's not ready to surrender even though she may not be at fault. Maybe ur mum is the type that controls their husband but unfortunately for her, ur papa no gree make any woman manipulate am

She thought ur family can't do without her but hell no... work on urself/hard to take care or ur father and siblings and come out with flying colors with ur siblings to prove her wrong and I pray the Lord is ur strength

No need to beg her....she doesn't deserve ur apologies, who does that, abandoning her kids and love. Just ignore her totally since you're doing fine without her

Sooner or later, she'll realize and be ashamed of herself if you guys are doing fine
She'll come back crying and begging for forgiveness

From another perspective.... maybe she's seeing someone else, who knows undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2021
your mother will always be ur mother don't ever insult her remember she carry you for 9month
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Omezif(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2021
This woman personally knows what she's doing, her type can't tolerate nonsense. There is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by uuzba(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2021
It's time to pack and leave that house.
No need for all this long story.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by uuzba(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
your mother will always be ur mother don't ever insult her remember she carry you for 9month
The guy should pack and leave the house.
When your power reach to begin fight your mama, then pack and go.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Your mom... Gosh. How have you managed to survive with such a person, jeez
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by ipobarethieves: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2021
sad Only baztardz does dat.No Mata wot Ur mama do to u,dnt get upset and hit her oo. sad sad. Supposed u hit her and (may u not see evil/wear short half cutter blue /transport up/down in dat thing"that will not be Ur portion"wink.Once she start her wahala,take leg waka out
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Risingsunn: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2021
yanabasee:
You've been exposed to early maturity and right now your siblings will be looking up on you for everything...

You have found the problem...But yet to find the solution....

Fighting your mum is not ideal...Ignoring her is an insult....

If I were you, I'll rather refused fighting her... Greet her and go your way... Cook and serve her if you may and show her love....

She doesn't find the happiness in the marriage and not even from the kids and could be some hormonal issues or a mental health issues....

Just love her as a mother and look after your siblings.... Ignore her curses.... Always be nice to your father's neighbor and don't let them see you kids as a product of your mother's making....
aas thinking same way too. I have an aunt like that as well
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by ofuonyebi: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2021
It may NOT be OK. today...But give your life to Christ Jesus..
He is the God of Miraculous wonders and rebuilder of destiny..
and then pray over this ugly situation & 2moro will be great Bro..
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Ogamysamo: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2021
children of now our days. this is how they behave it is only me that do behave as adults of then their days
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Ogamysamo: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2021
children of now our days. this is how they behave it is only me that do behave as adults of then their days

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by RapistOnBail: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2021
She needs to be ass spanked
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Karleb(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2021
That is the woman your father chose.

The blame is on him.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by CrestMan: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:
Hello nairalanders, I know how you felt looking at my post before opening this, but pls know one thing am not a bad person or a foolish son, I just happen to have a *** mom..

The thing is me and my mum almost got into a fight yesterday. Now pls let me explain something to you... I understand how yall love your mother's and would do anything for her, I wish I could say the same for mine.

Anytime my parents get into a quarell my mother won't want to talk or do anything again. She goes to work and comes back late, lies down and sleeps.

It's over 5 months, she doesn't contribute anything, doesn't say anything, does not concern whether the children eat or not because of their quarrel..

I don't fight anyone but if I have a quarrel with my friends or bro, 2 days or the next sef we are talking. He will stay in the room by herself after work while we'll be in the palour eating, She will be in the room sulking.

I once came home and my junior ones told me they were talking about something and laughing and mom came out and said sheybi they are all laughing and very soon they will start crying. Like what kind of mother says that.

If you are looking for woman that curse and swear no one pass my mom.
She has fought every of our neighbors, every last one of them. I can't count how many swear and cursed she has said to my father and even to we the children. My father's brothers and sisters, she has been keeping malice with themsince a month after her wedding. That's over 20 years ago. Something happend and she hates them. If you are seen with your aunt or uncle you'd be in serious trouble.

She has this toxic nature/character always wishing evil for others. If she doesn't like you and she sees you happy it's sadness for her... How can someone be like this.

Today one woman she has quarrelled with had a fight with her brother. My mother was happy, saying e don catch am, laughing and praising God. My father is sick and doesn't even have the strength. They don't talk, she stopped talking to me cause she says me and my dad are always planning what we will eat, that am now the wife abi.

I can't express how hateful I am towards this woman, my heart is full of bitterness towards her.. I can't possibly type everything that I personally go through because it would seem as if I came here just to spite my mother. No matter what, she is still my mother, I am just looking for advice.

I give the children money sometimes when they are angry and I cook the food cause she doesn't do anything. She's sees me as her enemy when you don't want to do it, we should come and be begging you. Everytime we get into a fight for very petty things I always go and beg her, you must beg else you and her are enemies she won't talk to you.. I greet her and she says next time I greet her she will swear for me. This negativity is too much, I am a very Sane person, I won't come and write all this if I ain't pained... I have a father I love and my siblings, but it's this woman now.

Pls what can I do, everyday everytime person go dey beg you for the most unreasonable and petty things, after swear and curses with bad words Don follow steadily.

It doesn't matter the kind of parent you have, it should never ever happen that you fought your parent. It's a curse! Imagine a new born baby today - the parent took care of the baby while he couldn't help himself in anyway. That same little baby now grows up and decide to fight that same parent that took care of him while he couldn't help himself. God, life and nature will fight against that child.

Remember, as long as your parents are alive, you are still their child even if you are now 80 years old!

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Help2020: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:
Hello nairalanders, I know how you felt looking at my post before opening this, but pls know one thing am not a bad person or a foolish son, I just happen to have a *** mom..

The thing is me and my mum almost got into a fight yesterday. Now pls let me explain something to you... I understand how yall love your mother's and would do anything for her, I wish I could say the same for mine.

Anytime my parents get into a quarell my mother won't want to talk or do anything again. She goes to work and comes back late, lies down and sleeps.

It's over 5 months, she doesn't contribute anything, doesn't say anything, does not concern whether the children eat or not because of their quarrel..

I don't fight anyone but if I have a quarrel with my friends or bro, 2 days or the next sef we are talking. He will stay in the room by herself after work while we'll be in the palour eating, She will be in the room sulking.

I once came home and my junior ones told me they were talking about something and laughing and mom came out and said sheybi they are all laughing and very soon they will start crying. Like what kind of mother says that.

She has fought every of our neighbors, every last one of them. I can't count how many swear and cursed she has said to my father and even to we the children. My father's brothers and sisters, she has been keeping malice with themsince a month after her wedding. That's over 20 years ago. Something happend and she hates them. If you are seen with your aunt or uncle you'd be in serious trouble.

She has this toxic nature/character always wishing evil for others. If she doesn't like you and she sees you happy it's sadness for her... How can someone be like this.

Today one woman she has quarrelled with had a fight with her brother. My mother was happy, saying e don catch am, laughing and praising God. My father is sick and doesn't even have the strength. They don't talk, she stopped talking to me cause she says me and my dad are always planning what we will eat, that am now the wife abi.

I can't express how hateful I am towards this woman, my heart is full of bitterness towards her.. I can't possibly type everything that I personally go through because it would seem as if I came here just to spite my mother. No matter what, she is still my mother, I am just looking for advice.

I give the children money sometimes when they are angry and I cook the food cause she doesn't do anything. She's sees me as her enemy when you don't want to do it, we should come and be begging you. Everytime we get into a fight for very petty things I always go and beg her, you must beg else you and her are enemies she won't talk to you.. I greet her and she says next time I greet her she will swear for me. This negativity is too much, I am a very Sane person, I won't come and write all this if I ain't pained... I have a father I love and my siblings, but it's this woman now.

Pls what can I do, everyday everytime person go dey beg you for the most unreasonable and petty things, after swear and curses with bad words Don follow steadily.
Only a witch behaves like that o op..I am not saying she is one oo,but no normal human being swears for her children.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Frankyboy1(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Kpele
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Risingsunn: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Firstly, find a way of moving your father from that house. Of your father remain in that house, he will die in no distant time. Your dad is sick and your mum doesn't even care? That's the height of it.

Talk to her family members her brothers, sisters, her parents if they are still alive. I'm sure they know something you may not know.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by luminouz(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Pack out with your siblings or you will soon beat your mum.

Some people have black hole auras. Stay long enough near them and you will never escape
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by ccollins(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Pray for her
u look very familiar.do u stay at looking /Shanghai axis around oil.we have met be4.chat me up on my number below in my signature
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by familier(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2021
As the Vice mum... You should accept your responsibilities in good faith, go in deep talk with your dad
if possible get an apartment and take your siblings along with you.

Your dad can be of help by sending feeding allowance for ur siblings

then he himself can cope since he have been doing it...such men r rare

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by OlujobaSamuel: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmmmmmm, na prayer go solve the matter.
Op, you should embark on a 2ways prayer pattern, a sincere prayer and eye service prayer.
Pray that she change quietly in your bossom.
When she is close(within hearing range) to you, not when she sees you oo, pray aloud that God should make your mom love you the kids again and love your dad like when they just met.
Trust me, when she is alone, she is going to reflect on the relationship between her and her immediate family

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by pappilo(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2021
stonemasonn:
It's a psychological problem, the husbands usually fall sick, wither away and die.

You'll need to take good care of your dad, It's very important.
The best is to separate them.
Your mother will only get worse with age except she gets professional help.

Spot on!
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by studentofTruth: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2021
Personality issues compounded by psychological effects of menopause. Take it easy with her.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:

She's got serious mental health issues. Always remember that so you will be able to navigate around her better. You achieve nothing by fighting with a mentally ill person, all you can do is manage them or better yet get them psychiatric help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.