Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom (32843 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Onnasucs1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
That woman has deep mental issues. I know someone like that. The sad thing is that she'll not accept it.

If I were you, I'll take my siblings and father out of that house.

Discuss about that with your dad though.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by bigcee(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
If your description is accurate, her type of condition is probably NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) and is symptomized majorly by deriving happiness only through emotional manipulation and control, and by creating misery in others and grabbing the centre of attention. Such people also tend to be insensitive and have no empathy towards others. I'm guessing that she either had an unhappy childhood, or a very spoilt one; where her every tantrum was catered to. Your father also did not set proper boundaries early on in the marriage, and permitted her to go on with her behaviour until he couldn't stop it any more. This attitude of hers will kill him in the long run.

The best solution is to get her away from the family so she can be miserable on her own. The problem is that such people never let go. By now, she has understood that the children are your father's weakness, and if he sends her packing, she will fight to take them, not because she really wants to, but usually to punish him through them. You're on for a long ride. Be patient, and be strong for your siblings. Once they are old enough to be on their own, pull your father out of the situation and let him heal.

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm
I think ASPD(anti social personality disorder). She can never change even if they take her to a therapist. The problem is from her childhood.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by EndRape2(f): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Should I tell you the truth, you have been brian washed by your father, and his family, that you can not see anything wrong in what your father is doing to that woman, and you can not see the pains she is going through, u want to beat your mother, abomination, some way mumu.

uote author=kennywagz post=98000433]Hello nairalanders, I know how you felt looking at my post before opening this, but pls know one thing am not a bad person or a foolish son, I just happen to have a *** mom..

The thing is me and my mum almost got into a fight yesterday. Now pls let me explain something to you... I understand how yall love your mother's and would do anything for her, I wish I could say the same for mine.

Anytime my parents get into a quarell my mother won't want to talk or do anything again. She goes to work and comes back late, lies down and sleeps.

It's over 5 months, she doesn't contribute anything, doesn't say anything, does not concern whether the children eat or not because of their quarrel..

I don't fight anyone but if I have a quarrel with my friends or bro, 2 days or the next sef we are talking. He will stay in the room by herself after work while we'll be in the palour eating, She will be in the room sulking.

I once came home and my junior ones told me they were talking about something and laughing and mom came out and said sheybi they are all laughing and very soon they will start crying. Like what kind of mother says that.

If you are looking for woman that curse and swear no one pass my mom.
She has fought every of our neighbors, every last one of them. I can't count how many swear and cursed she has said to my father and even to we the children. My father's brothers and sisters, she has been keeping malice with themsince a month after her wedding. That's over 20 years ago. Something happend and she hates them. If you are seen with your aunt or uncle you'd be in serious trouble.

She has this toxic nature/character always wishing evil for others. If she doesn't like you and she sees you happy it's sadness for her... How can someone be like this.

Today one woman she has quarrelled with had a fight with her brother. My mother was happy, saying e don catch am, laughing and praising God. My father is sick and doesn't even have the strength. They don't talk, she stopped talking to me cause she says me and my dad are always planning what we will eat, that am now the wife abi.

I can't express how hateful I am towards this woman, my heart is full of bitterness towards her.. I can't possibly type everything that I personally go through because it would seem as if I came here just to spite my mother. No matter what, she is still my mother, I am just looking for advice.

I give the children money sometimes when they are angry and I cook the food cause she doesn't do anything. She's sees me as her enemy when you don't want to do it, we should come and be begging you. Everytime we get into a fight for very petty things I always go and beg her, you must beg else you and her are enemies she won't talk to you.. I greet her and she says next time I greet her she will swear for me. This negativity is too much, I am a very Sane person, I won't come and write all this if I ain't pained... I have a father I love and my siblings, but it's this woman now.

Pls what can I do, everyday everytime person go dey beg you for the most unreasonable and petty things, after swear and curses with bad words Don follow steadily. [/quote]
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by bigcee(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omezif:
This woman personally knows what she's doing, her type can't tolerate nonsense. There is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:
exactly boss, people are asking me to beg her and settle... People I have been doing this for long and it's starting to seem somehow... She once said she could kill me and nothing will happen sheybi na she born me

You're already made up your mind because I can easily deduce that from the you only agree to the negative advice and comments about your mum that means you're just like her. People already gave you numerous causes of the problem but you hold on to the one that are against your mum.

Let me tell you that I did caused my mum to have mental illness because I'm naturally stubborn and troublesome in my early childhood (till 12) and I was told that I gave her a lot of trouble during pregnancy and childbirth as well. The woman was overprotective for the first 6 years due to her experiences and start beating the hell out of me from age 7 upward still I didn't change. Every time if I don't come with one part of my body broken I will sure have blood coming out of my body due to wound, she spent millions every year and keep borrowing. She already fight with most of our neighbors too because they told her I was possessed. She started talking to herself alone and hardly talk to her husband, neighbors, sometimes she'll behave somehow, cry most time. The day she made up her mind to end her life and mine was the day she got help, the only thing that saves both of us was her telling me that anytime I make her cry again she will herself and I, and I happily tell my classmates that I will die tomorrow with my mum. The school authority call one of her siblings which she respect most and that person invite her to spend few weeks with her because she gave birth and that's where they introduced her to psychologist and that's when she got liberated. Any time I came home with wounds she'll let me suffer from it for few days and I started hating her Isstart learning how to play safe. After primary school she sent me to boarding school I spent only one term because I came home malnourished and sick, I realized I couldn't live without her and I hate her more finally when she liberated herself finish she sent me to her mum and grandma (my grandmother and great grandmother) in the village. That's how the problem was solved. She's successful and I'm successful and that's how the problem was solved. And I love my mum pass anything and I will do anything for her.

You should be looking for way to help your mom out of her life misery, Instead of you to be looking for the solution you're looking for a way to hate your mum more..
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Drizzy5001(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bros this matter pass u, u are only 20. I think u should invite an elderly person and a pastor or priest, then u people will organise a family meeting, then try to find out what is making her act the way she does. I pray things get better.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by LordReed(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:
Hello nairalanders, I know how you felt looking at my post before opening this, but pls know one thing am not a bad person or a foolish son, I just happen to have a *** mom..

The thing is me and my mum almost got into a fight yesterday. Now pls let me explain something to you... I understand how yall love your mother's and would do anything for her, I wish I could say the same for mine.

Anytime my parents get into a quarell my mother won't want to talk or do anything again. She goes to work and comes back late, lies down and sleeps.

It's over 5 months, she doesn't contribute anything, doesn't say anything, does not concern whether the children eat or not because of their quarrel..

I don't fight anyone but if I have a quarrel with my friends or bro, 2 days or the next sef we are talking. He will stay in the room by herself after work while we'll be in the palour eating, She will be in the room sulking.

I once came home and my junior ones told me they were talking about something and laughing and mom came out and said sheybi they are all laughing and very soon they will start crying. Like what kind of mother says that.

She has fought every of our neighbors, every last one of them. I can't count how many swear and cursed she has said to my father and even to we the children. My father's brothers and sisters, she has been keeping malice with themsince a month after her wedding. That's over 20 years ago. Something happend and she hates them. If you are seen with your aunt or uncle you'd be in serious trouble.

She has this toxic nature/character always wishing evil for others. If she doesn't like you and she sees you happy it's sadness for her... How can someone be like this.

Today one woman she has quarrelled with had a fight with her brother. My mother was happy, saying e don catch am, laughing and praising God. My father is sick and doesn't even have the strength. They don't talk, she stopped talking to me cause she says me and my dad are always planning what we will eat, that am now the wife abi.

I can't express how hateful I am towards this woman, my heart is full of bitterness towards her.. I can't possibly type everything that I personally go through because it would seem as if I came here just to spite my mother. No matter what, she is still my mother, I am just looking for advice.

I give the children money sometimes when they are angry and I cook the food cause she doesn't do anything. She's sees me as her enemy when you don't want to do it, we should come and be begging you. Everytime we get into a fight for very petty things I always go and beg her, you must beg else you and her are enemies she won't talk to you.. I greet her and she says next time I greet her she will swear for me. This negativity is too much, I am a very Sane person, I won't come and write all this if I ain't pained... I have a father I love and my siblings, but it's this woman now.

Pls what can I do, everyday everytime person go dey beg you for the most unreasonable and petty things, after swear and curses with bad words Don follow steadily.

From the little I have come to understand about human behaviour, it's likely your mum is suffering from an undiagnosed mental illness. I am not saying to disrespect her but the fact is some people with this kind of have behaviour have something going wrong in their brains, it might even be a tumor. If there is any way you can get her to see a mental health professional, you could better understand what is happening with her.

If it is the case that she's in fact mental ill, don't hate her. She is not responsible for it these things happen. Help her anyway you can.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:

You're already made up your mind because I can easily deduce that from the you only agree to the negative advice and comments about your mum that means you're just like her. People already gave you numerous causes of the problem but you hold on to the one that are against your mum.

Let me tell you that I did caused my mum to have mental illness because I'm naturally stubborn and troublesome in my early childhood (till 12) and I was told that I gave her a lot of trouble during pregnancy and childbirth as well. The woman was overprotective for the first 6 years due to her experiences and start beating the hell out of me from age 7 upward still I didn't change. Every time if I don't come with one part of my body broken I will sure have blood coming out of my body due to wound, she spent millions every year and keep borrowing. She already fight with most of our neighbors too because they told her I was possessed. She started talking to herself alone and hardly talk to her husband, neighbors, sometimes she'll behave somehow, cry most time. The day she made up her mind to end her life and mine was the day she got help, the only thing that saves both of us was her telling me that anytime I make her cry again she will herself and I, and I happily tell my classmates that I will die tomorrow with my mum. The school authority call one of her siblings which she respect most and that person invite her to spend few weeks with her because she gave birth and that's where they introduced her to psychologist and that's when she got liberated. Any time I came home with wounds she'll let me suffer from it for few days and I started hating her Isstart learning how to play safe. After primary school she sent me to boarding school I spent only one term because I came home malnourished and sick, I realized I couldn't live without her and I hate her more finally when she liberated herself finish she sent me to her mum and grandma (my grandmother and great grandmother) in the village. That's how the problem was solved. She's successful and I'm successful and that's how the problem was solved. And I love my mum pass anything and I will do anything for her.

You should be looking for way to help your mom out of her life misery, Instead of you to be looking for the solution you're looking for a way to hate your mum more..
Quite the opposite boss, I want nothing more than to live a happy life with my family, we are very poor and I am working hard to help, even while still in school. My parents marriage I don't even know where it's going too,i was my mums favorite child, I always advice her I talk to her, i advice her a lot before I go back to school. That as a wife and a mother there are things you shouldn't do. But she likes to cling to her own way of life.... You too imagine this you have a wife, she doesn't respect you, she hasn't spoken to you in more than 5 months, she does nothing just go to her workplace come home and sleep without care if her children Will eat or not. That sheybi there father is there. Your own wife o....For 20 years I just remove my hand in the marriage aspect cause am tired.. Advicing her dosent seem to help. Am a very easy going person
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you have quarell with her, be prepared to go through a long period of Not speaking to each other... She likes this. But when she notices she can survive without her and doing fine. She would get triggered and be looking for ways to look for your trouble to cause wahala for you.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by foleskay(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
luminouz:

Does she have female kids?

I'm suspecting I know her too..she is big with huge ass?
Hahaha. She have both males and females. 5kids sha. She lived in ojoo that time. She get big ass too grin
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Bejusttoall: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:
Hello nairalanders, I know how you felt looking at my post before opening this, but pls know one thing am not a bad person or a foolish son, I just happen to have a *** mom..

Pls what can I do, everyday everytime person go dey beg you for the most unreasonable and petty things, after swear and curses with bad words Don follow steadily.

With prayer, take her out to eat and drink(malt).. Lavish her with love, and then talk to her on how deeply you love her, and how you want peace in her home. She will change for good. Don't forget to explain something to her with the Bible. You are blessed
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by donsheddy1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:

na only your mum dey fvck up so. Mine is my dad, we've not been in talking terms for about 5 years. You know the interesting part, I don't give a fvck. I walk past him like he doesn't exist. People will come here to say trash but trust me it's not worth it. I don't leave under his roof and he does not and will not feed me and my family so he should take his malice with him to the grave. My guy, don't fight your mom oh, just allow her to sulk till infinity.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Camberlo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sorry brother, the truth is your mum is passing through depression and she need urgent therapy.

If you are woman, if you marry, your father would suffer it.

If you are a man, I will advise you to keep tap very well with your dad.

As for siblings, they would suffer for a long time to come before find their way to life, except they attend boarding schools.

May God provide more for your father and you.

May God heal your mum.

Also be prayerful
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by luminouz(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
foleskay:

Hahaha. She have both males and females. 5kids sha. She lived in ojoo that time. She get big ass too grin

Seems I know her..

One of her girls too get big yansh....I dey eye her now sef...dem dey stay close to my area
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:

Quite the opposite boss, I want nothing more than to live a happy life with my family, we are very poor and I am working hard to help, even while still in school. My parents marriage I don't even know where it's going too,i was my mums favorite child, I always advice her I talk to her, i advice her a lot before I go back to school. That as a wife and a mother there are things you shouldn't do. But she likes to cling to her own way of life.... You too imagine this you have a wife, she doesn't respect you, she hasn't spoken to you in more than 5 months, she does nothing just go to her workplace come home and sleep without care if her children Will eat or not. That sheybi there father is there. Your own wife o....For 20 years I just remove my hand in the marriage aspect cause am tired.. Advicing her dosent seem to help. Am a very easy going person

There are questions that your mum, you, your dad, your mum relative needs to answer before a competent counselor. Mental health issues can make the most caring person go rogue, it make people unpredictable.

Your mum have psychological problems and various reasons can be allude to be the cause.
For example there was a time I used to recruit people to hate those that I need to iron some stuff with and after I see that reasonable amount of people already hated that person then I will feel fulfilled and those that refuse to that refuse to hate that person will automatically be my enemy though I already outgrown it, It's normal to be like that because it's part of a lot of people personality, I know there is somebody you don't like and you wish the whole world shouldn't like them too.

Your mum temperament couple with psychological well-being is cause of her problems help her in any way you can.

If you are in Ekiti environment it'll be very easy for me to help you out.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:

Learn from this and becareful who you marry.
What's her level of education?
And is she a Christian ?
If she's a Christain, take the matter to her leader or pastor in church . But if she's not the serious church goer , observe her closest friend's behaviour and if he/she got a good character, talk to the person about it. Possibly, he/she will talk sense into her. Her family can do the same(any member of her family she respects most).
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by foleskay(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
luminouz:

Seems I know her..

One of her girls too get big yansh....I dey eye her now sef...dem dey stay close to my area
Hahahah. Do u know her Sade. Be like na she she dey refer to. She get ass like that. Na poly ibadan she finished from
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by EUEA: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
u luv ur family right~i wil say moment comes nd goes but d decision u take or d step u take matters alot so make d right choice~u pray 4 her,luv and take care of ur sidling nd ur dad (knowledge is to know and wisdom is to understand)make d right choice
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Unrated900(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Obviously she might not be your mother

Go for DNA test

Your mum might be the person wishing Buhari evil

Hence making the dullard to put hardship on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Blackdisciple(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by nonix22(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
You just described it as expected. I learnt this in a very hard and painful way after sharing a flat with someone with such traits.
They tend to experts in (Emotional Blackmail); jealous and selfish as well. and are very good in disguising especiallly when in public.

I have never so happy with my life since I stopped staying with this person. gosh cry cry
RisenPhoenix1:
If your description is accurate, her type of condition is probably NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) and is symptomized majorly by deriving happiness only through emotional manipulation and control, and by creating misery in others and grabbing the centre of attention. Such people also tend to be insensitive and have no empathy towards others. I'm guessing that she either had an unhappy childhood, or a very spoilt one; where her every tantrum was catered to. Your father also did not set proper boundaries early on in the marriage, and permitted her to go on with her behaviour until he couldn't stop it any more. This attitude of hers will kill him in the long run.

The best solution is to get her away from the family so she can be miserable on her own. The problem is that such people never let go. By now, she has understood that the children are your father's weakness, and if he sends her packing, she will fight to take them, not because she really wants to, but usually to punish him through them. You're on for a long ride. Be patient, and be strong for your siblings. Once they are old enough to be on their own, pull your father out of the situation and let him heal.

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm

1 Like

Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by BRATISLAVA: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:
yes I know

So, you hate your mother?

If only she could have a chance to defend herself as you've brought her out for your fellow men to rubbish her. What else do you want us to say to you? Honor your mother and your father. Your mother is not the source of your problems.

If you were looking for advice, you wouldn't have typed all that. You came to make others join you to hate her.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
It seems your mum is fed up with the marriage. There are many reasons that can make a woman detest her husband and children so much, the chief of them being that she is already into a relationship with another man...I just hope it is not true.

Bro, no matter what do not fight your mum, I repeat do not fight her...i repeat do not even touch her for any reason.

I suggest you approach her calmly, tell her your mind, ask her certain questions pertaining her attitude and sort out things amicably...If you believe in God, then take your matters to HIM in prayer.

Prayers do more magic than magicians.
AFRICA MAGIC CHANNEL1
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Pray for her
YOU MEAN PRAYER, PLS TAKE THEM TO PRAYER CITY MAYBE
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by kense88: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Just exercise more patience. For your father to survive that over-twenty-years marriage with her, you can do too. Mind you, you possibly have just few years in that house. Channel more energy towards your younger ones & give them moral lessons where necessary.

See her as your cross & remember her in your prayers.

Your mother will always be your mother.

You can change wives or have more, but you definitely can't change or have another mother.

CC: kennywagz
Cross! at what age? for how long ? If her problem is not related to old age, then there is no cross to carry. Rather such people should be avoided. Bad people do not deserve company.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by chubbypearl(f): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wonderful advice but don't ignore her curses.
REJECT THEM!

yanabasee:
You've been exposed to early maturity and right now your siblings will be looking up on you for everything...

You have found the problem...But yet to find the solution....

Fighting your mum is not ideal...Ignoring her is an insult....

If I were you, I'll rather refused fighting her... Greet her and go your way... Cook and serve her if you may and show her love....

She doesn't find the happiness in the marriage and not even from the kids and could be some hormonal issues or a mental health issues....

Just love her as a mother and look after your siblings.... Ignore her curses.... Always be nice to your father's neighbor and don't let them see you kids as a product of your mother's making....
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by TechCapon(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Not all capable of birthing babies are capable of being loving mothers... Many do so to survive via the man who impregnated them and such will continue to blame the kids like na dem push am go spread leg
very true
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by CrestMan: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Citygal:

What is this one saying? undecided So a baby just grows up and decides to fights his parents for no just cause?

Can’t you read what the op wrote up there? Should he kuma commit suicide because he has a bitter mother that is frustrating him and he doesn’t want to hit??

Bros, give op a more reasonable advice to tackle the issue, not some fear incited one.

Thank you for your contribution. What I'm saying is that NO MATTER the kind of parent one has, FIGHTING your parent should not be on the list of options!

The OP can decide to take the father somewhere to recuperate while ensuring the siblings are not neglected. We don't get to choose who our parents would be. He should not be tempted to physically assault his mother. It's a curse!!!!!!!

Thank you
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by luminouz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
foleskay:

Hahahah. Do u know her Sade. Be like na she she dey refer to. She get ass like that. Na poly ibadan she finished from

I know her paaaaa!!!!

Don't worry hommie...I go discipline her for you wink tongue
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by cornelman: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fvckyouall:

That shit doesn't work I prayed for my dad to change for over 20yrs and he is still like that

Prayer works better if therapy is administered along to the person in question.

Constant advice or conviction makes the person know that what he/she is doing is bad. Prayer helps bring a change of heart to embrace the truth.

So just praying without making the person realize what he's done wrong is ......

The same problem with Nigeria and Nigerian leaders. Pray for them till tomorrow, they can't change until they are convicted in their hearts
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by Paulcyril19: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
kennywagz:

All i have to tell you is. Take it to God in prayer first, cry out your heart in prayer to him. He alone has the power to change the heart of men. So place your burden on him because he alone can bear it, if you carry it alone, it would weigh you down.

Then secondly report to her siblings or your maternal grand parents if they are still alive. Or look for someone she respects more prolly your pastor or any elder, report the case to them then seek their help.

Also find the reason for their quarrel it would help you access the situation of the quarrel so as to seek for a solution.
Re: I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom by kiddkash(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
It seems your mum is fed up with the marriage. There are many reasons that can make a woman detest her husband and children so much, the chief of them being that she is already into a relationship with another man...I just hope it is not true.

Bro, no matter what do not fight your mum, I repeat do not fight her...i repeat do not even touch her for any reason.

I suggest you approach her calmly, tell her your mind, ask her certain questions pertaining her attitude and sort out things amicably...If you believe in God, then take your matters to HIM in prayer.

Prayers do more magic than magicians.
some people are not fed up with marriage, they just want to feel bad at all time

and be spiteful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.