Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Regret Being In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being In A Relationship (3768 Views)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by ThiagoKid(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Meedon:

Lamentations �
book of lamentations 4 vs 4 bro grin
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
OP are you mad or something for over 6 months now I have never call my babe with my phone, she was the one always do the calling day and night both on WhatsApp and normal calls.

Any day my girl fail to call me before 8am in thr morning, I wont pick her calls, throughout the day, till next day. Any night if she no call me, I won't pick her call till following day night.

I only leave just 1 missed calls or if important 2 missed calls, after that I wont call again.

Dont ever call a girl, let her do.
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Bennysam: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
BonPatrick:
I regretted being in a serious relationship.
I called my girlfriend on Monday morning to come and play with me but she told me dt she's going to her dad office to work there and I said no problem. Later on I called her to check on her and she told me dt she wants to go and withdraw but still in her Tailor's shop. I was like" are u not going to ur father's office again?" And she replied "no". I said no problem and I now told her to call me when she gets home bcoz she told me dt her phone battery is low and she said okay.
Later on I saw my missed call on my phone and I tried calling back but she wasn't picking. There's a place she use to plug her phone when d battery is down, that's made me believe that she has plug her phone. I now called her sister so dt I can talk to her Tru ger sister phone but unfortunately her sister said she has gone to plate her hair in saloon. And d saloon she normally used is close to her friends house. I now called her friend to here from my girlfriend but unfortunately the girl made me understand dt my girlfriend phone was wt her while I was calling and she refused to pick up. She now told me dt I should keep calling till she pick. I called again and she later pick, I now asked her where she is and she replied dt, she's wt her tailor. I was now like, " I called ur sister to hear from you and then told me u are in saloon". She now got angry dt " why would I called her sister and still call her friend to confirm her where about when she had already told me" and she ended d call and I try calling her again but she keep calling me names and ended up the calls. I called her friend to help me talk to her. Bcoz of dt, her friend came to my shop yesterday bcoz we don't call each other since yesterday. Her friend was trying to settle everything but she's claiming she's right. She later come to collect her mum ATM card from me yesternight bcoz her mum do call me to help her to withdraw, sometimes 150k or 200k. So, I called her yesterday for her to apologise for wat happened and she told me that she can never apologise. Please friend wat do you advice me to do?
Am I wrong or right in this?
It’s not too late , you have learn your lessons , move on brother, carry them and pay as you go

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by 21cents: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Meedon:

Lamentations �
lol.. no be small lamentations oo grin grin

to the OP, the girl don see you finish and discovered you're a sucker.

take the Redpill below and let it be part of you.

https://mega.nz/file/AapQjSjb#ROFwE6l1CgyslvBVuuuUOt1zjzQB_5FJFRoAjlxfHEY

you have a lot to learn about women nature.
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by TheVictim01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Had I not been woken, miseducated and took the pills. I would have consoled your delusions!
All thanks to Baba (Ubunja the great & co)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by LadySarah: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
PhavesGideon:
that's what happens when you dating an under 20, probably she is.. she is toying with your emotions, and u kuma no come get sense, or the one u have is made of pussy.. take some redpill and get liberated before you die of HBP..

more like the Op is under 20.Play indeed, you don't have sand in your compound to play with. lol.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by EvolvedPisces(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
BonPatrick:
I regretted being in a serious relationship.
I called my girlfriend on Monday morning to come and play with me but she told me dt she's going to her dad office to work there and I said no problem. Later on I called her to check on her and she told me dt she wants to go and withdraw but still in her Tailor's shop. I was like" are u not going to ur father's office again?" And she replied "no". I said no problem and I now told her to call me when she gets home bcoz she told me dt her phone battery is low and she said okay.
Later on I saw my missed call on my phone and I tried calling back but she wasn't picking. There's a place she use to plug her phone when d battery is down, that's made me believe that she has plug her phone. I now called her sister so dt I can talk to her Tru ger sister phone but unfortunately her sister said she has gone to plate her hair in saloon. And d saloon she normally used is close to her friends house. I now called her friend to here from my girlfriend but unfortunately the girl made me understand dt my girlfriend phone was wt her while I was calling and she refused to pick up. She now told me dt I should keep calling till she pick. I called again and she later pick, I now asked her where she is and she replied dt, she's wt her tailor. I was now like, " I called ur sister to hear from you and then told me u are in saloon". She now got angry dt " why would I called her sister and still call her friend to confirm her where about when she had already told me" and she ended d call and I try calling her again but she keep calling me names and ended up the calls. I called her friend to help me talk to her. Bcoz of dt, her friend came to my shop yesterday bcoz we don't call each other since yesterday. Her friend was trying to settle everything but she's claiming she's right. She later come to collect her mum ATM card from me yesternight bcoz her mum do call me to help her to withdraw, sometimes 150k or 200k. So, I called her yesterday for her to apologise for wat happened and she told me that she can never apologise. Please friend wat do you advice me to do?
Am I wrong or right in this?
mumu... You never see anything... Woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by LoudLord(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
CuteMike01:
Sorry to say but your blood has flowed from your brain to your penis. You can't think straight again.

The redpillers would take over from here

Lol
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by tarantino1: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6336536/need-answers-please-bro

Based on this post OP BonPatrick did you fix your erection problem?

Maybe na while she dey style for u

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Shormiey(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Which verse of lamentation is this? sad
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by mosdii(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by Zenithpeak(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oga, you self na ogbologbo monitoring spirit.... Me self go run from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrsheddy Love Quotes World. Check Us Out / Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? / ‘breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.