Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State (34625 Views)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Nat2008(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
They are many, they will use christianity and man of God as cover up but what they do behind is nothing to write home about

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's the devil
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why are some Nigerian women. spreading their legs wide open to men who are not their husband with no fear? Too much prostitution in the land

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
N.a. dem....hiding under the umbrella of Religion to destroy homes n family

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by pocohantas(f): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sterope:
How is this a matter for the police?

I am curious too, but the story looks like something from the stables of PM-whatever.

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by juman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
The police should let them get bail.

What are they going to charge them for?
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Omezif(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Some women are possessed by the devil.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by ipobarethieves: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
sad undecided wetin consign Lagos state Police command Rapid RS with Yola oo sad shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by delishpot: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na wa o. Nigerian police are being used as tools for domestic quarrels.
Na allegation naim dem arrest people ontop. Such a shame people are supporting this opression because they read DNA and Adultery from a woman. The war and violence against women is real.

Can a woman arrest her husband and a random woman simply because she suspects them of infidelity? Using religion and culture to terrorise women. Its well.

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by mountmoriah(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mindlog:
Such entanglement! angry
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is a complicated case undecided
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Candidate004: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
What is the world tuning to
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Lexusgs430: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pastors are not evil spirits...... They are also Hooman beans........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by ojuu4u(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
JovialJune:
Toh some men and the stupid urge to chook any available hole, not minding if they are married women, dogs.

What did you want to say about women who kwn they are married and still open pant for man?

Where are their dignity?
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Commonguy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nawa ooo God Purnish Devils in sheep clothings
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Another line of business grin

They will be charged for premeditated adultery..
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
All these new generator churches sef
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by CsRockefeller(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
The spirit of Promiscuity is very strong. Last year a married close friend/ who usually post beautiful pictures of her family was suddenly interested in having sex with me.

I was seriously considering it until one day, I saw her post pictures of her family then I looked with keen interest into the husband's eyes, he was smiling and very happy. I stared at him for about 5 mins then I felt pity for him and proposed not to do it.

Till date, I wonder what came of her, I don't know if she has cheated though all her kids look exactly like him. Someone who was very chase while young suddenly has become randy, God help.us all.

7 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Patrioticman007(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
No wonder all the church member children look like pastor.

What do you expect from religion of love making & fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Chirowman(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wahala oooo this paternity fraud ,has caused much harm than good. If more investigation is done in church,big wahala I don't trust their personal counseling or prayer and Deliverance.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Odoogu(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
I blame all of u who delight in reading stupid news,

society is part of the problem and not solution in nigeria,

I keep advocating for strong community everyday, a strong community is like a big brother who will stake his life to protect you.

see most of the silly problems we have in Nigeria and the world in because the community structure had been weakened. if there were good COMMUNITY structure, the community is supposed to know all it's members.

a community that will vouch for you when strangers don't trust you, a community that will expend resources to help you reach your potential.

how can this be achieved?
cos this is most likely an issue that happens in all part of the world.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by abidem4real: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
dre11:
Police arrest two pastors over alleged extra-marital affair

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/436403-police-arrest-two-pastors-over-alleged-extra-marital-affair.html
Women! They are woe unto men even since their creation. How I wish God didn't create them!!!
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Odoogu(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sterope:
How is this a matter for the police?
you noticed how quick the commissioner responded... A new Nigeria Policecheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Odoogu(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
JovialJune:
Toh some men and the stupid urge to chook any available hole, not minding if they are married women, dogs.

are men the problem now?
haba,
didn't the woman dutifully oblige?

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
So... What exactly is the crime here?!!

What part of the Nigerian constitution did the adulterers contravene?!!
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Queenlovely(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Odoogu:

how can this be achieved?
cos this is most likely an issue that happens in all part of the world.

we must start with one community at a time, the community should have a comprehensive list of all it's members.

they know the number of car owners, pregnant women, tailors, unemployed people living within the community,

without information the community cannot fight crime,

the community should hold meeting daily or weekly, not in crowd but in isolated groups like church cell groups, where we can discuss community problems faster and come up with ideas

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by shiwex: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
But how is this a police matter?
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Wettoid123: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
This paternity fraud is everywhere now na wa ooooo God help us ooooo
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by IgOga(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Angelfrost:
So... What exactly is the crime here?!!

What part of the Nigerian constitution did the adulterers contravene?!!

Attempted Adultery grin grin grin

Paternity Fraud grin grin grin

Section 419 grin grin grin
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by abidem4real: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
dre11:
Police arrest two pastors over alleged extra-marital affair

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/436403-police-arrest-two-pastors-over-alleged-extra-marital-affair.html
.... But why are pastors always in either immoral or criminal news? They themselves are antichrists to their religion because they are always painting Christianity in bad image and making people believe that the religion is a ruse.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Yankee101: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
They are 'NEPA' (Disco) employees who met at NEPA not in church

Why do we like bringing down the church's name?

Please correct the header

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.