Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta (34110 Views)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by TainyLite(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Last week Tuesday, my wife gave birth to a son which is my second born... She has been staying at her mom's place due to misunderstanding we had around September....

After I paid hospital bills and gave her money for baby items on that Tuesday morning, she told my parents she has buried the placenta... I could not go to see her immediately I was called and I had to send my parents there due to my work...

This is a lady I want to separate from due to her mum trying to take over the marriage and my wife is always carrying her along... Now the woman is demanding I come see the son and apologize to her and sincerely I am standing on my ground that since she buried the placenta I will never go there to go see the child except they come to my parent's place on the naming ceremony....

The truth is I can't afford to live a second with my wife and I really want ur advice before tomorrow....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Kriss216: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Married people, una wahala don dey too much for this forum.

284 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Moferere: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
If she gives you the placenta, you want chop am?
You don't have money and still, you are arrogant. All these irrelevant things should stop in 2021. undecided

285 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by chatinent: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2021
You wanted to divorce her because of her mother. Her own mother!

You have been looking for a credible reason to cling unto for the break up.

Now, you see this as a stronghold, hence you deploy traditional rites.

Whatever happened to “for better for worse.”

It is a detestable thing to me reading comments from men who feel are always right in relationships. Have you taken a break and reasoned things from her angle?

You weren't present on the day of delivery due to some personal reasons of yours, fine. Why the rules over the placenta?

Ok, I understand the rites. They should keep the placenta for you till the month you decide to reconcile with your wife?

Which family in disunity will allow the husband's people to come and boss around in the time of delivery when the husband himself didn't show up?

How do you expect a woman to hate her mother because of you!

Even if there are things you don't like, set things straight amicably; you are only a husband not a god!

You are a mere man feeling principled. Release the twist.

Sorry, I don't mince words.

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by daddytime(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2021
You been wan use the placenta cook egusi soup chop?

105 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by TainyLite(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Abi.... I no sey some reasonable people will understand nd give good advice

5 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by TainyLite(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:
You wanted to divorce her because of her mother. Her own mother!

You have been looking for a credible reason to cling unto for the break up.

Whatever happened to “for better for worse.”

It is detestable to me reading comments from men you feel they are always right in relationships. Have you taken a break and reasoned things from her angle?

You weren't present on the day of delivery due to some personal reasons of yours, fine. Why the rules over the placenta?

How do you expect a woman to hate her mother because of you!

Even if there are things you don't like, set things straight amicably; you are only a husband not a god!

Sorry, I don't mince words.
The truth is carrying her mother positively abt an husband is good but the other way round is something else nd na for Better for worse make Maryam sanda kill her husband... This life is too short to either die in a violent relationship or spend lifetime in kirikiri

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by chatinent: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2021
TainyLite:
The truth is carrying her mother positively abt an husband is good but the other way round is something else nd na for Better for worse make Maryam sanda kill her husband... This life is too short to either die in a violent relationship or spend lifetime in kirikiri

What is really wrong?

Why does it look like a death sentence? Why the quarrel? What is missing? What happened to that fresh love?

Can we take a second and see the positive things about your partner first before the negatives?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by chatinent: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Kriss216: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:

What is really wrong?

Why does it look like a death sentence? Why the quarrel? What is missing? What happened to that fresh love?

Can we take a second and see the positive things about your partner first before the negatives?
What fresh love? cheesy

Fresh love with Nigerian girl

You must be joking.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by chatinent: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

What fresh love? cheesy

Fresh love with Nigerian girl

You must be joking.

There is love, bro.

It's just unfortunate the majority meet the wrong people.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Moferere: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2021
anitabella:

@moferere.. U are a pig and an idiot.... Foolish fool. Shey na the mother in-law suppose bury the placenta or the guy... Where as the guy no dey na the duty of the guy papa to do am...

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Why are you comparing me to a pig?

Did you take time to read at all?
His wife gave birth, he was too busy to witness the arrival of his baby, neither were his parents there.
So, you expect the mother in law to keep the placenta inside refrigerator for him?

Mind you, you have violated the rules and I will be glad to report you to the mods

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Kriss216: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:

There is love, bro.
It's just unfortunate the majority meet the wrong people.
Nwanne, there's nothing like Love as long as a Nigerian girl is involved.

Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by kiddkash(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
did you want to do it yourself

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by TainyLite(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Moferere:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Why are you comparing me to a pig?

Did you take time to read at all?
His wife gave birth, he was too busy to witness the arrival of his baby, neither were his parents there.
So, you expect the mother in law to keep the placenta inside refrigerator for him?

Mind you, you have violated the rules and I will be glad to report you to the mods
Think before you comment... If none of my representative were der au did I pay hospital bills and other things..... My parents were on ground nd I was already at work when I was called nd sincerely this is a lady dat slapped me while asleep nd she was pregnant for me.... If I retaliate dat nayt nd she lost her pregnancy or even die what will someone like u say.... Or she stabbed me dat nayt.... Most people do reason as if this life has duplicate....

28 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by chatinent: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Nwanne, there's nothing like Love as long as a Nigerian girl is involved.

Know this and know peace.

I agree with you completely.

However, there's a special way I find love, and it works for me.

Achọtara m ịhụnanya, odogwu. It all boils down with going for the people not entangled with things of the world.

14 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Kriss216: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:

I agree with you completely.

However, there's a special way I find love, and it works for me.

Achọtara m ịhụnanya, odogwu. It all boils down with going for the people not entangled with things of the world.
You have to go back to the 70s and 80s to find Nigerian girls not entangled with the things of the world.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by ediko5(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2021
Moferere:
If she gives you the placenta, you want chop am?
You don't have money and still, you are arrogant. All these irrelevant things should stop in 2021. undecided

My God did you read the post well at all?
He said he paid the hospital bills and money for baby items. What's wrong with you.

13 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by chatinent: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

You have to go back to the 70s and 80s to find Nigerian girls not entangled with the things of the world.

I did find them.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Kriss216: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:

I did find them.
Deception is real, bro, and it's common in this part of the world.
Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Jeon(f): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2021
TainyLite:
Last week Tuesday my wife gave birth to a son which is my second born... She has been staying at her mom's place due to misunderstanding we had around September.... After I paid hospital bills nd gave her money for baby items on dat Tuesday morning she told my parents she have buried d placenta... I could not go to see her immediately I was called nd I had to send my parents there due to my work... This is a lady I want to separate from due to her mum trying to take over the marriage nd my wife is always carrying her along... Now the woman is demanding I come see the son nd apologize to her nd sincerely I am standing on my ground dat since she buried the placenta I will never go there go see the child except they come to my parent place on the naming ceremony.... The truth is I can't afford to live a second with my wife nd I really want ur advise before tomorrow....

your case is bigger than the Devil.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Moferere: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2021
TainyLite:
Think before you comment... If none of my representative were der au did I pay hospital bills and other things..... My parents were on ground nd I was already at work when I was called nd sincerely this is a lady dat slapped me while asleep nd she was pregnant for me.... If I retaliate dat nayt nd she lost her pregnancy or even die what will someone like u say.... Or she stabbed me dat nayt.... Most people do reason as if this life has duplicate....

Keep your family problems to yourself. You have not shown any sign that you are wise enough to father a baby

46 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by TainyLite(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2021
Moferere:

Keep your family problems to yourself. You have not shown any sign that you are wise enough to father a baby
In as much u are free to use ur data reply my problem... I av rayt to use my data to keep or unkeep my wahala

14 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by oracle009(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
OP, you haven't answered a question asked up there... Will you eat the placenta if it was kept for you? It's disturbing and disgusting when 'adults' bring innocent babies into their foolishness. You and your wife, due to your 'foolishness' will cause this innocent child to suffer violence that he knew nothing about. You are already structuring his future for marital instability! Must he bear the consequences of your RUBBISH (your supposed wife's rubbish inclusive)? Must he

Btw... You both should sit down and find a way to reconcile. Your child deserves a better future with a loving family, not the bullshit you have up there!

Pick your wife, settle your home and live in Peace! Life is all about responsibility. Being a father is even tougher! Stop being a fucking coward!

Peace!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by TainyLite(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
oracle009:
OP, you haven't answered a question asked up there... Will you eat the placenta if it was kept for you? It's disturbing and disgusting when 'adults' bring innocent babies into their foolishness. You and your wife, due to your 'foolishness' will cause this innocent child to suffer violence that he knew nothing about. You are already structuring his future for marital instability! Must he bear the consequences of your RUBBISH (your supposed wife's rubbish inclusive)? Must he

Btw... You both should sit down and find a way to reconcile. Your child deserves a better future with a loving family, not the bullshit you have up there!

Pick your wife, settle your home and live in Peace! Life is all about responsibility. Being a father is even tougher! Stop being a fucking coward!

Peace!
Thanks so much... Will work on somethings for the sake of the boy

17 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Queenlovely(f): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
b
Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wickedness in high places

With 2k come and learn how to join and sell cars for three companies and get your comissions in tens of thousands weekly.
Contact osasmotors36@gmail.com
Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
TainyLite:
Last week Tuesday, my wife gave birth to a son which is my second born... She has been staying at her mom's place due to misunderstanding we had around September....

After I paid hospital bills and gave her money for baby items on that Tuesday morning, she told my parents she has buried the placenta... I could not go to see her immediately I was called and I had to send my parents there due to my work...

This is a lady I want to separate from due to her mum trying to take over the marriage and my wife is always carrying her along... Now the woman is demanding I come see the son and apologize to her and sincerely I am standing on my ground that since she buried the placenta I will never go there to go see the child except they come to my parent's place on the naming ceremony....

The truth is I can't afford to live a second with my wife and I really want ur advice before tomorrow....

Commence divorce proceedings........

Sort out maintenance for your kids and move on.........

6 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by ec0malchemist(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
bb
Re: My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta by sunshineV(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
some people are not matured enough for marriage talkless father a baby. imagine whats causing wahala between a couple. placenta! ordinary placenta o

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband / How To Make My Baby Hair Soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.