Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State (34632 Views)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Jaqenhghar: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
So that is now a police issue. SMH
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by COMPAQ(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Since when is it a crime for a man or woman to commit adultery? Its a private matter between man and wife.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by byteem: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is one side of the story filled with gaps.. it doesn't add up.. this story gives a dog a bad name.to.hang it... Let's hear all sides first
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by eastOFwest(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Chai

Which Kain life be this? Even though you know between those legs is a vagina not different from that of your wife, you would still wish you were in it?

The useless women too, the same. What you would find between every man's legs is a prick (even though they differ in size)..so why not stick with one? it may not be easy but this has to be done

..and in the end, na some dirty smelly fluid go still comot.

Not that I support extramarital affairs or paternity fraud, but there's no smoke without fire. Yes all men have d1ck between their legs but it's not all the same. Some men are seriously size challenged to the point that their wife won't feel anything if she's wet. Some men are suffering from persistent partial erection. Some men cannot sustain the erection long enough to be useful to the woman. Some men "arrive" too quickly when the woman is only starting which leaves her frustrated, high and dry. Some men lack the strength to extend the journey so that their wife can have an opportunity to arrive well. Some men are just so conservative and rigid in the bed that the whole experience is "dry" and depressingly boring. Some men are just too nasty and unpleasant to their wife that she can't even bring herself to be intimate with him.

Of course most of these issues can be resolved if the man is open minded and humble enough to submit, but a lot of man are just too proud, macho and insecure about issues like that. It's only a small amount of women that are naturally frigid or have the mental capacity to just ignore everything and stay loyal for years and years and years. And this is one of the reasons that some women turn to church to help them resist temptation but unfortunately some of them are exploited by some unscrupulous pastors who are able to decode that she is sex deprived or sexually unfulfilled. From what I understand, once a woman forms such an intimate relationship with a man outside her marriage, the husband ceases to be in the driving seat of her heart. That's just the nature of how women are. She will run every single thing that she wants to do by this man outside before executing. She will even apologise and take permission from him before giving her husband a dry sympathy fvck. She might even use condom with her husband but go bare back with this man outside. Falling pregnant for the man outside will be the very least of her concern or problem because he is her king.

3 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by robosky02(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tobexyomex:
Wahala be like bicycle

Easy to drive....and easy to fall
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Odoogu(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

we must start with one community at a time, the community should have a comprehensive list of all it's members.

they know the number of car owners, pregnant women, tailors, unemployed people living within the community,

without information the community cannot fight crime,

the community should hold meeting daily or weekly, not in crowd but in isolated groups like church cell groups, where we can discuss community problems faster and come up with ideas

that is some fundamental things..
I agree in cases of crime and unwholesome activities already defined by constitution.
but not sure it's ever gonna tackle a problem like paternity fraud and it's likes, cos it's a matter of choice like every other vices.
and moreover this is Nigeria, we are a way way way pass that.
what about Local govt. autonomy, could that suffice?
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by olapitan83789: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wahala oooo this paternity fraud ,has caused much harm than good. If more investigation is done in church,big wahala I don't trust their personal counseling or prayer and Deliverance.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Prenonjebose: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
I commend Mr Daniel for not taking the laws into his hands, but rather reporting to the Police. I don't know how the force intend to prosecute the matter, but the man should just take custody of his three children. Let the other man bear responsibility for his two.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Aksnoopy: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
CsRockefeller:
The spirit of Promiscuity is very strong. Last year a married close friend/ who usually post beautiful pictures of her family was suddenly interested in having sex with me.

I was seriously considering it until one day, I saw her post pictures of her family then I looked with keen interest into the husband's eyes, he was smiling and very happy. I stared at him for about 5 mins then I felt pity for him and proposed not to do it.

Till date, I wonder what came of her, I don't know if she has cheated though all her kids look exactly like him. Someone who was very chase while young suddenly has become randy, God help.us all.

This is basically the experience I had last week. grin grin
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Vidsolution79: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please is adultery now a crime is Nigeria constitution?
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
No wonder all the church member children look like pastor.

this is the normal business in the churches.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by GOFRONT(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Paternity fraud everywhere.....

And that is how my Ex during my uni days who is now married kept chatting me to come have free sex with her because her Soldier is on duty in Zamfara....
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Mgbadike80: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
agitator:

Is the mail pastor responsible for the child? and not the mother?
he can be charged for engaging in action capable of disrupting public peace.I think it's a chargeable offense in Nigeria based on a Google search results i did.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Fatheemah(f): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
If found guilty, both of them should be dealt with.
Why extra marital affairs ni tori Olohun?
Oniranu gbogbo
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Angelfrost(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
IgOga:

Attempted Adultery grin grin grin

Paternity Fraud grin grin grin

Section 419 grin grin grin

Sigh... Our law enforcement agents need to seriously face their actual jobs with more zeal.

This tomfoolery has gone on for too long!!! undecided
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by LongNipple(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm... Inside Life grin

What I have come to realise in life is this.

Everyday we hear about Adultery even from Clerics. It shouldn't be shocking at all. Humans will still be Human beings.

There are people that have cultivated the act of Fornication in their youth and perfected it. When that person gets married, there is 99.9% chance that he/she will commit Adultery. Yes...it's that high.

Now being a cleric or Pastor to me is just a Title in the church and has nothing to do with a person's spiritual life. Especially now that some are not even called by God. Yes...some called themselves.
In this case, do u think such individual holding such title will not commit Adultery

There are others that also commit such things but everyday they are battling with God in prayers for him to remove that part of their life and make them stop. Yes...there are.
The same way you battle with your weaknesses, they also battle with the same weakness but it's a long road to freedom and they keep falling each time.

So in this case, I've learnt to just keep mute and let God be the judge becos there are so many factors that make these things to happen to individuals in life.

Always remember.
Be Kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

I rest my case.
Have a pleasant afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
It's the devil

Yeah... The Devil All The Time. tongue

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pastorprenuership
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pastorprenuership grin grin
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Mgbadike80: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Prenonjebose:
I commend Mr Daniel for not taking the laws into his hands, but rather reporting to the Police. I don't know how the force intend to prosecute the matter, but the man should just take custody of his three children. Let the other man bear responsibility for his two.
I think one of the three children died from the wife's negligence of duty.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by ogbonti: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Chai

Which Kain life be this? Even though you know between those legs is a vagina not different from that of your wife, you would still wish you were in it?

The useless women too, the same. What you would find between every man's legs is a prick (even though they differ in size)..so why not stick with one? it may not be easy but this has to be done

..and in the end, na some dirty smelly fluid go still comot.

guy all tow tow no be the same ooo - some na kporkish delicious sweet thick draw soup while others fit be obolor water water egusi soup wey don sawa

na so some preek be too, some na jelly jelly soft cold preek while some na thick long and strong fire heated rampaging gbola

that’s why people dey flirt - seeking a better deal under the hood grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
i wonder when adultery is now a crime in Nigeria
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by nyiamfrank: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
agitator:
This one strong oooooh, angry angry angry

Which offence the police go tag them with grin grin grin
Remember Adamawa is North and they are using Penal code which is more or less, Sharia.They know the Islamic charge to give him in this one Nigeria
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Senatoraku: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
na waoh, I just wonder the kind of wife we have these days and the kind of wives we will have in the coming years. I pray my wife should not think not to talk of doing this wickedness of having children for another man while am married to her.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by PHijo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
There is no law against infidelity
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by dionma: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Just to state that in the north, under the penal code, adultery is a crime.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
lenghtinny:
Which one be Peternity fraud undecided
YOU CARRY ONE MAN PIKIN GIVE ANOTHER
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Emeka71(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Whiteshield:
Adultery is a criminal offence in the North. Let them face the music.

To all those women who bring bastard children for their husbands to train, may you die disgracefully and may people refuse to be associated with your burial.
That thing is sweet.
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Norski15: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
who gave this thing name? #ParternityFraud Sincerely we need the DNA TEST KIT available in Chemist Shops
like HIV own so that we can be checking these things time to time #Wallahi!!!
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by idahme(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sterope:
How is this a matter for the police?

Read again you will see ingredients that made the police come in.... One of them is threat to life read others....
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State by Norski15: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Senatoraku:
na waoh, I just wonder the kind of wife we have these days and the kind of wives we will have in the coming years. I pray my wife should not think not to talk of doing this wickedness of having children for another man while am married to her.

Bros! pray well well o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.