Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (142883 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by SalJay(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.
so what's the essence of snapping den?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
There is joy in sharing. Make them reason together.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ahh,
The guy na hin friend. See them chopping akpu together for house and same guy dey chop wife meat.

This is why i keep machette inside house. I never marry but if i catch a man ontop my girlfriend na dat pussy e go take exit this life. I no lie!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by pacespot(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is what happens when you take ashana and call her wife, everybody go dey climb her turn by turn, even your own brothers. There is this thing that brings a woman that loves sex so much close to men, it is just a common Law of Attraction. If you are not around, believe me somebody is already doing the job for you.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

See ur brain for my keyboard

Man wise-up
Make we talk true, na another man’s wife na him dey sweet pass, you eat them without pity. If you know you know
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by knowhowk: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lovalovaphunmz:
I wonder y most pple here are insulting the woman, so the woman gets all the blame while they all free the guy
. Which guy ...U mean the guy that the Stupid woman gave the Confidence to come and Bleep her on her Matrimonial Bed should be blamed right ,Did u read that the guy Raped Her ,If a woman says No to a man ,He won't forcefully come ,Moreso the evil woman knew he is his husband friend

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm some women sha....

Snap them and upload then just calmly walk out of the house go and down your chilled Heineken

Some people will still insult him on this

Had it been that he did something nasty to them, people will still say he is a wicked man that's why his wife was cheating on him
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
If I were in the husband's shoes, I will send the woman out of my house without making noise and she will take nothing from the house except CLOTH to cover her unclothedness, then find out where she is living and render her useless for life and for that stupid friend, I will send him to his creator in a very painful way. Will the stupid cheaters call this devil's work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Adekaely: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
hahahahaha e choke oh but e still get why
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
I guess this didn't happen in Nigeria because as the man brings out his phone to snap, the two adulterers would have scampered for safety.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by HabaHaba: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
It's that plate of Ugali that caused it. After vexing that his guy ate the Ugali alone, he decided to taste his wife. That husband must be a member of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria. The wife must have told the friend about his stingyness so she decided to do promo. Judge Not!

Bros, I fear who no fear your mouth Sha!!!!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Culture108: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
All this kind thing still day happen again
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by freshvine(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lovalovaphunmz:
I wonder y most pple here are insulting the woman, so the woman gets all the blame while they all free the guy

Who took the vow with the husband, his friend?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by DeMoneyGenius: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nwodosis:
Such raw evidence is needed as there nothing women can't deny!
Exactly!
Give a woman chance and she'll deny that she's ever urinated!!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by OVB123: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nwodosis:
True talked my dear.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
vioment:
Mr husband free dem abeg.

Some men think say marriage na paperwork or paying dowry alone. While some women dey for the marriage celebration and the title.

Balance and daily restrengthening gatz dey involved. Guy work on your marriage, no cun dey cast anyhow.

Things that can disavow vows

bullying (which I suspect this guy for)

Not respecting opinions

Too much money chasing without communication

And just general communication of knowing and reasoning with the other half.

It seems you do jump from one matrimonial bed to another...u better change...

All these trash is not an excuse to cheat with ur husband's best friend
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
What an accursed generation of perverts. I still can't fathom how a woman that was married and bride price paid on her head would open her legs for another man. God knows I'll mame any woman who cheats on me as a wife. If I can't chop off both hands I'll take one.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Osashalom: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!
Your last line make sense die!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Both of them have brought shame to themselves.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
PLS I URGE ALL D MEN 2 GO & DO DNA TEST 4 ALL UR CHILD, DURING BABYSHOWER, PUT N150K IN ENVELOPE & TAG DNA FUND AS GIFT
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by melaninpop: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!

So the man was forced abi? Make Una de talk well nau. The man and woman are wrong. Women are destroyers... We hear you. Did your mum destroy her home? I believe she built it na. Will your sisters destroy their homes? I guess the answer is NO!! Will your daughters be home destroyers.... I know u pray that it never happens.
Bottom line; Don't make general statements. Each gender has the good, bad and ugly. Peace!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
Hmmmmm. ..
A real niggarr is speechless

The penis of that niggarrrr lashing another man's wife go don shrink
� � grin.aswear can't stop laughing... That man's chill iz amazing
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by mozes01(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol. My nigga pose well for picture grin grin after heavy slap I assume.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Kriss216: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
melaninpop:

So the man was forced abi? Make Una de talk well nau. The man and woman are wrong. Women are destroyers... We hear you. Did your mum destroy her home? I believe she built it na. Will your sisters destroy their homes? I guess the answer is NO!! Will your daughters be home destroyers.... I know u pray that it never happens.
Bottom line; Don't make general statements. Each gender has the good, bad and ugly. Peace!!
I love your last word.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
t00dugged:
let the courts decide that . I am sure you are not the law neither are you the courts. undecided

I am neither the law nor the court, but knowing the law, we guide the court to reach legal decisions called judgments or in some cases rulings. Based on my knowledge of the law I just told you that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Your spurious claim of suing who caught you with his wife is not only laughable but against public policy. Infact the court will throw your claim out with punitive damages.

Humble yourself and learn.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Jman24(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I guess this didn't happen in Nigeria because as the man brings out his phone to snap, the two adulterers would have scampered for safety.

Lol. Do u know what transpired before the selfie?.
I don't think the door was unlocked.
And at the same time they were grateful to take the picture in a standing position than a compromised position..
Hahahaha
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by extol1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shalommy:
There is joy in sharing. Make them reason together.
is that how you share your own

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Beremx(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
E pain you wella. Ode
OdenKelechi:

Kindly keep your advise to yourself, it's definitely not needed here. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Slynation(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Redman44:

Some strong guys made them do it. They have been beaten thoroughly and told to be calm for the photo session. The husband has his crew around to help him out cool cool. There are some guys in the background who conducted the shishi session. Hmm.
Lol.... unless thatgrin grin The husband must be a real nigga

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by extol1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Ahh,
The guy na hin friend. See them chopping akpu together for house and same guy dey chop wife meat.

This is why i keep machette inside house. I never marry but if i catch a man ontop my girlfriend na dat pussy e go take exit this life. I no lie!

so you will someone because of pussy, that is not your property. I see that you have too much sense that will end you in jail

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by shantti(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nwodosis:

She can still claim its photoshop, that gender too much

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Depressed101: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
majamajic:
Red handed
DNA money saved
ah swear angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.