Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (142812 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ThundrCork(m): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2021
sex is the trap of this world. If anyone can stay away from it, he/she will be super human.

UzorChinonso:
Very disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by heniford2: 3:32am On Jan 14, 2021
NextD18:

A man legit and consensually inserted his diick into the pussay of his Friend's wife and you call the woman a destroyer? When she didn't point a gun at him to do that?

You, calling her a destroyer would have been understood if the man she cheated with was unware of her marital status, but in this disgusting case, he knows she's married, he knows she's married to his friend, yet he fvcked her. They are both snitches, betrayers, stupid, foolish and should be punished severely.

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

Then the guy, I'll quietly and secretly send him to his creator to welcome him.

You have a point, but you have factually come clean if you must counter logically.

In no place did the post and picture indicate that an offer was made to the woman, this means there are possibilities that she made the offer which leaves the man in the "Accepting" position. I hope you get my point now and understand the need to keep sentiment aside when it comes to infidelity and betrayal.

Both of them fvcked the man up, both of them deserves to be fvcked up.

can't the lady stay clear from the guy can't she report him to his friend why woman damn
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 14, 2021
bjprodint:
Some women destroy d value placed on womanhood

Womanhood no longer has value! Hen-hood has greater value than womanhood!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by nsiba: 3:50am On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!

So the MEN betraying their fellow men are what?
Don't single out the woman alone for blame

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2021
bigfish3k:

Be deceiving yourself
Some Virgins don't allow penetration but can allow you romance and kissings wella.

But I even learnt that they even allow anal penetration so as to remain a virgin for people like you that are virgin hunters.

Guy, you can't know it all.
Just pray for a good wife. That's all

Read my quotes well... Apart from being the one to break her hymen, I would also be the first to kiss and romance her. I know how to know that
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by fortune1968: 4:40am On Jan 14, 2021
I have to commend the husband for his great calmness and maturity in handling this disgraceful incident . He deserves an award . Some men would have foolishly reacted and commits murder in the process then would lose their freedom or life eventually . Thanks for behaving well . You are A REAL MAN .

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Mavrick2012: 5:27am On Jan 14, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.
why?
Am sure,if it was only the man he snapped, you would have been okay?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Mavrick2012: 5:28am On Jan 14, 2021
bigjackass:
Imo state commissioner whose video is all over the place is someone's husband too And the man she was caught with is a pride to manhood undecided
he didn't say so
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:29am On Jan 14, 2021
bjprodint:
Some women destroy d value placed on womanhood
Women have been engaging in such illicit act from time immemorial. Many are still into it just that they haven't been caught. Nothing is hidden under the sun for too long.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2021
Bola146:
This woman is a big disgrace to womanhood, ewu
I doubt if. she's a member of SWAN judging the way she opened her punana easily against you ladies motto. Shameless bitches
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.
Take ur stupid opinion to sahala desert and bury it there. This exactly how you people condemn things partially. Let him disgrace them anyhow he deems fit. He knew about their affair since but needed evidence to nail both of them completely. He should make photocopies of her portrait and paste it throughout their neighbourhood.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:36am On Jan 14, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
It's that plate of Ugali that caused it. After vexing that his guy ate the Ugali alone, he decided to taste his wife. That husband must be a member of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria. The wife must have told the friend about his stingyness so she decided to do promo. Judge Not!
Must you joke or make hilarious comment regarding someone else's predicament?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Yuslaw2438: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2021
EBMedia:
A man caught his wife sleeping with another man in their home. He took a selfie with them and uploaded the photo online, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @oluwatayorhoda who shared the photos wrote:

https://twitter.com/OluwatayoRhoda/status/1349233531294265344?s=19

This is too childish and irresponsible on both parties i dont know why some guys behave like a child
If ur wife get herself into this unspeakable behaviour she still remain the mother of ur kids and u posted her nude on media to disgrace her it will bounce back on u
because ur kids too will share the part of the shame for the rest of their life
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by InvertedHammer: 6:15am On Jan 14, 2021
/
Na person wey careless with im life dey do bestie.

The worst enemy is the one within.

Trust will get you killed.

Trust but Verify.

/
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2021
THE WOMAN NEED TO JOIN SWAN ASAP
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Pacyrus(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2021
Chris2863:
grin grin grin he nose everything
You nor well walahi grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bigfish3k: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2021
NoPerfectLife:

Read my quotes well... Apart from being the one to break her hymen, I would also be the first to kiss and romance her. I know how to know that
How will you know if her breast has been sucked or if she had been kissed before. Does the mouth have hymen too?

Please share with us so that I can learn a new thing. We are here to learn

Do you know that they even give Mouth Action.
They will only protect the Virginia for you
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by HRMK: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2021
OTIO...KOJEJEBE...AFI ORO APARA...UNA, WHY COME DISGRACE UR WIFE PUBLICLY LIKE THIS?NAWA OOH....
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by debbydams(f): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Because she was caught with evidence. What about a million other women that went uncaught?

It's now I know the importance of female circumcision. Very compulsory. If not, our ladies will continue to remain public toilets.
circumcision? I don't believe in that tho
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bigfish3k: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Everyman understands the contract with pussy. But if he wants I can put a notice at my front door that says enter and Bleep this pussy at your risk.

Are you aware the same reason I will machette a man is also why men put magu in their women? Same thing, to kill the thief.
You too worship pussy.
How can you kill because of pussy. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Cooldude90: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2021
This is serious. Trust nobody especially those hoes , they ain't loyal. But this guy really Bleep up too, urgent 2k should have gotten him the enjoyment somewhere else , now he's manhood dey suffer for his empty brain.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by tabaski: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2021
This man is stone cold killer
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by felong(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Same way guys know their fellow guys can't be trusted.

But you're allowed to pretend otherwise wink
Hello, why do I have this feeling that you are deliberately avoiding replying your mentions? wink
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by adewasco19(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2021
The real MVP grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Chinedu1994(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2021
Stay single and you might just extend your life a little bit.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by abidem4real: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
bigjackass:
Imo state commissioner whose video is all over the place is someone's husband too And the man she was caught with is a pride to manhood undecided
Though a man should not glorify himself in fornication, a man is polygamous in nature and therefore is obliged to be found with different women even without shame. But a woman is bound culturally and religiously to stick to a man. If she must engage with different men, let her divorce her husband first.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bigfish3k: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2021
hammerDK:
NA WA Oooo....

WEN SHE APPROVE OF YOUR FRIEND, JUST START TO DEY SUSPECT HER.

USUALLY, SHE WILL BE TRYING TO SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR FRIENDS. grin
You are wrong
Its neither here nor there

Woman can be fucking your friend and pretend to hate him so as to avoid suspicion from you.
Just pray for a good friend and a good woman
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by CsRockefeller(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2021
I don't do "he's my best friend" or "he's my guy"

Humans are too deceitful, the only person you can trust is yourself.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Femilekan233: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2021
NextD18:

A man legit and consensually inserted his diick into the pussay of his Friend's wife and you call the woman a destroyer? When she didn't point a gun at him to do that?

You, calling her a destroyer would have been understood if the man she cheated with was unware of her marital status, but in this disgusting case, he knows she's married, he knows she's married to his friend, yet he fvcked her. They are both snitches, betrayers, stupid, foolish and should be punished severely.

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

Then the guy, I'll quietly and secretly send him to his creator to welcome him.

You have a point, but you have factually come clean if you must counter logically.

In no place did the post and picture indicate that an offer was made to the woman, this means there are possibilities that she made the offer which leaves the man in the "Accepting" position. I hope you get my point now and understand the need to keep sentiment aside when it comes to infidelity and betrayal.

Both of them fvcked the man up, both of them deserves to be fvcked up.

sure both of them are guilty ,but more especially The woman whom the man had a complete trust to and shared marital vows.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by KingWarri: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!
That friend is the biggest distroyer not the woman...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.