Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (142901 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by TATALoAlaMu: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
HabaHaba:

Bros, I fear who no fear your mouth Sha!!!!

I'm a realist!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Rexnegro(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
for me I don't have friend I only know a lot of people... I fear who no fear woman o that's all I have to say . it's well
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
IYANGBALI:
if you fok better one you no go sick

Good luck to you!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bejeria101(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Look at how stupid they both look.

Indeed Olympus has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Dollanaira: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came!
una too like this kind things for fp, sex sex sex na full una heads
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
maybe the husband wasn't good in bed ......that's why the wife cheated on him tho

my neighbors wife once tried such with me ....tank god I get self-control Sha

Women are never satisfied with sex. I don't believe that rubbish of not being satisfied that makes women to cheat on their man. A cheat is a cheat! If you give a woman 7 shot every night she will still cheat if she wants to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by nonut: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beremx:
Good for you. I will advise you to marry a fellow man like you so you can have peace or you forever remain single. Abi?
This one just dey mastụrbate upandan on top this thread like a sex addict.
Somebody chop the food wey dem keep for you?
The guy no wan marry, na by force?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by cunley(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
The woman Bleep up
You married person wey Jerry coil his hair like that wey go don affect his brain and you still never stop fornication
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
cococandy:
the so called “bro code”.

I asked this question last year during a debate with a guy when they were wailing about cheating wives and girlfriends, as if they forgot most cheaters do it with someone their SO is familiar with.

A guy told me and I quote "I can never trust my girlfriend with my best friend alone in a house when I'm not there."

This is the bro code, but they will never admit it to women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Liposure: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I asked this question last year during a debate with a guy when they were wailing about cheating wives and girlfriends, as if they forgot most cheaters do it with someone their SO is familiar with.

A guy told me and I quote "I can never trust my girlfriend with my best friend alone in a house when I'm not there."

This is the bro code, but they will never admit it to women.
if i was that guy, i would say the same thing. Girls can't be trusted
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Liposure:
if i was that guy i would say the thing, girls can't be trusted

Same way guys know their fellow guys can't be trusted.

But you're allowed to pretend otherwise wink
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by dam4sam: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.

So, if you were him, what will be your purpose of taking the Picture, if it is going to be kept a secret?
Could it be that you abhor the EXPOSURE and DISGRACE, because you IMAGINED IT COULD BE YOU, ONE DAY? grin grin

Fear not, Do No Evil. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Alaenyieby(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
They will dress well and go to church. Pray, dance, sing and listen to the word of God afterward they will still duel in their evil ways. Shame.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by dam4sam: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
waliezia:
this is how they will be sleeping and geting pregnant from extra-marital affairs----- paternity fraud is on increase.
Daddy where u dey, come go do DNA test for us oo, weda na landlord be my father.....LOL

Aaah Swear, DNA is the way to go!

I think Men should start a GOFUND ME that would subsidize the Cost of DNA, if the useless Govt cannot, so that every Child can say with Confidence of 100%, that his appointed Father, is his Biological Father
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

this is disgusting. But bros o, did you just say how many friendship women have destroyed? Lol,then I can say how many marriages friendship has destroyed. You didn't blame the he-goat that is kpanshing his friends wife, you decided to blame only the shegoat. Your double standard and hypocrisy nor get mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:

A man legit and consensually inserted his diick into the pussay of his Friend's wife and you call the woman a destroyer? When she didn't point a gun at him to do that?

You, calling her a destroyer would have been understood if the man she cheated with was unware of her marital status, but in this disgusting case, he knows she's married, he knows she's married to his friend, yet he fvcked her. They are both snitches, betrayers, stupid, foolish and should be punished severely.

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

Then the guy, I'll quietly and secretly send him to his creator to welcome him.

You have a point, but you have factually come clean if you must counter logically.

In no place did the post and picture indicate that an offer was made to the woman, this means there are possibilities that she made the offer which leaves the man in the "Accepting" position. I hope you get my point now and understand the need to keep sentiment aside when it comes to infidelity and betrayal.

Both of them fvcked the man up, both of them deserves to be fvcked up.

na man you be
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
ebexofficial:
This one na National casting
na this type good, so that another innocent man will not fall into this trap in the form of a woman and every other man will be weary of this his "frenemy"
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
ahnie:
I don't even know what to say....left to me Sha,the husband wud have snap both of them together without posting it on the internet.

my opinion tho.
very important to post it o. Before another innocent man fall inside trap
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
What kind of wives do we have now adays? Is it that women back then were far more sensible than the ones we are having now?
what kind of friends do we have these days? What happened to bro code being preached everywhere especially on the internet? My guy, some humans are wicked, forget gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Lilpen3758: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mindlog:
The man's calmness is strange and frightening!
redpiller
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by King44(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Awon Judas
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by jevic(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Women and sex are like 5and6. Even married ones.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by vioment: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2021
Chidorx60:

It seems you do jump from one matrimonial bed to another...u better change...

All these trash is not an excuse to cheat with ur husband's best friend

Lol. I no dey o.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by IYANGBALI: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:

Good luck to you!
thank you sir
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by BaronBiafra411(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin
This honey pot sef grin
Konji nah bastard Las Las ! grin grin cool
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Mindlog:
The man's calmness is strange and frightening!

If he para, we would complain.

Now he is a gentleman, we are still complaining. grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by vioment: 1:02am On Jan 14, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:

Marriage? What nonsense is that?

Heyhei, e be like say na lions den I enter so.

Anyway sha, I just dey advocate for more diplomacy and more communication in marriage.

I believe that with more mutual respect and communication, things can get better.

Sometimes too, people have a reversible or irreversible situations. With mutual understanding, bad or good, work the situation. I don't care what it is, even if asteroid dey come towards you, like one Pete edochie movie I accidently over hear some years ago, he said "dont let your emotions exceed your strength". I even go further in saying mentally or physically.

Show emotion but manage it especially in bad situation. If she or he no gbadu you again. Try reason with them how you feel, if no road ahead, change direction.

If I was the guy in this case, I go para if I accidentally see them for my house, if I like her like that and I dun mess up before, I go see if I go fit revive our love, if e dun too cast between us, then we separate. Time no dey to dey hang onto a very dry tree branch.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2021
freshvine:

Who took the vow with the husband, his friend?

I wander.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2021
melaninpop:

So the man was forced abi? Make Una de talk well nau. The man and woman are wrong. Women are destroyers... We hear you. Did your mum destroy her home? I believe she built it na. Will your sisters destroy their homes? I guess the answer is NO!! Will your daughters be home destroyers.... I know u pray that it never happens.
[b]Bottom line; Don't make general statements. Each gender has the good, bad and ugly. Peace!!]/b]

@bold:

The madness runs on both sides of the divide.

Male and female posters that think the other sex is all bad. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2021
The husband should not have posted their nude pictures online.

That's wrong on all levels.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2021
t00dugged:
let the courts decide that . I am sure you are not the law neither are you the courts. undecided
Is this Sharia court or Customary Court

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.