Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

So Confused Right Now - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Confused Right Now (3309 Views)

I Have Never Been So Confused! / Am So Confused,urgent Advice Needed / Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Confused Right Now by DenreleDave(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Believe me, you'll lose that peace if you treat her unfairly by leaving her unjustly after keeping her all these years.

Are u God?

Trash... Only him and God can decide his peace...

1 Like

Re: So Confused Right Now by mariahAngel(f): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

Are u God?

Trash... Only him and God can decide his peace...

You can't leave another person troubled and expect to have peace.
It doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: So Confused Right Now by DenreleDave(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK ma
Re: So Confused Right Now by DenreleDave(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

What if the lady is not bothered or troubled at all
Re: So Confused Right Now by mariahAngel(f): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

What if the lady is not bothered or troubled at all

If that is so, then it's fair.
Re: So Confused Right Now by Teleprompter(f): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm surprised at many comments on this thread but then, their age and exposure might be the problem.

For both of you, your baby was born due to your carelessness. Women should learn to do better for themselves. Why would a woman willfully get pregant out of wedlock and even without a job?

If it is true that you were once sending money to her relatives despite not being married to her then you are just a means to an end. How can any relative with dignity accept such money?

You went broke by trying to put her on the path of entrepreneurship and she is still hiding things?

I'm not saying that you are a good man to deserve better because im sure you also have faults you hve not mentioned, but the right thing to do is to confront her with your brain and not your heart and move on if you have to.

A woman who cheats because you have not paid her bride price would cheat even if you have done so.. cheating is a result of a mindset.

If you do not open your eyes well next time, you may leave this woman and even end up with someone worse. Stop assuming spending on a woman can make her love you.

1 Like

Re: So Confused Right Now by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Teleprompter:
I'm surprised at many comments on this thread but then, their age and exposure might be the problem.

For both of you, your baby was born due to your carelessness. Women should learn to do better for themselves. Why would a woman willfully get pregant out of wedlock and even without a job?

If it is true that you were once sending money to her relatives despite not being married to her then you are just a means to an end. How can any relative with dignity accept such money?

You went broke by trying to put her on the path of entrepreneurship and she is still hiding things?

I'm not saying that you are a good man to deserve better because im sure you also have faults you hve not mentioned, but the right thing to do is to confront her with your brain and not your heart and move on if you have to.

A woman who cheats because you have not paid her bride price would cheat even if you have done so.. cheating is a result of a mindset.

If you do not open your eyes well next time, you may leave this woman and even end up with someone worse. Stop assuming spending on a woman can make her love you.

@bold:

This is gold.

3 Likes

Re: So Confused Right Now by cococandy(f): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2021
I would have left your sorry behind. Years ago

Unless we both decided that marriage is not part of the deal
Re: So Confused Right Now by SweetCunt97(f): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
joseph1832:
I'm sure you're the type who always feel entitled to a man's money and his possession, yet without contributing anything other than your vagina, you'll see it as your business to chase his friends and family away.

If the OP likes, he can jump ship whenever he wants. It's his life and his life alone. Did he hold a gun to the woman's head? Nope. So he doesn't need any reason to give her the boot.
No. Before I met him, his family were and are there for him. So why will I chase his friends and family away? Same people we can go to when the problem of life seem overwhelming?

If the money ain't mine, I ain't freaked. If the car ain't mine, I ain't bothered. Don't think u know me based on my comments here.
Re: So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
cococandy:
I would have left your sorry behind. Years ago

Unless we both decided that marriage is not part of the deal
So,marriage can be part of a deal.
Anyway, I wonder if we can strike a bang-only deal.
Such a deal involves banging with nothing attached to it except what you want to add to it.
Are you in?
Re: So Confused Right Now by binarykid(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2021
You have lived with her for 6 years and even have a son together, yet you keep shifting the goal post anytime she offends you simply to punish her?
Huncle, go to a bar, take a cold beer (just one glass) repeat this thing to yourself again and give yourself a befitting name. Oga the word here is "callous", "self-centered", "wicked", "inconsiderate". HOW DARE YOU?!!!
You kept punishing her for 6 good years? what rubbish shop did you rent for her that is making you fly in the sky? ohhh wiithin the 6 years, you never offended her abi? I don't want to conclude o but you do not sound like someone that have any plan to marry this lady anytime soon or even ever. You just enjoy using the word "wife" but have no intention to actually fulfil necessary requirements.

You want to leave her and move out? Please do her that favour. She needs to be set free of you and hopefully she will meet someone that would take her serious.

You keep postponing the wedding to punish her anytime she wrongs you (FOR 6 YEARS!) - na this part dey burst my head pass. HOW DARE YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: So Confused Right Now by binarykid(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2021
So she is already cheating because an ibo man sent 4k to her account? or she is cheating because she now knows how to kiss better?

What do you call a man that has been promising you wedding for the past 6 years but keep postponing it as punishment anytime you supposedly offend him? For the past 6 years?

No lady deserves to be treated like this regardless of her self esteem. Apparently the OP sees himself as one king and uses "wedding" as a tool to manipulate this woman.

6 years is too long a time to know if you want to marry this lady or not and not bringing up assumptions cos of money sent to her account or kissing. Imagine the excuses you are bringing up after 6 years?

Simply move on if you have to.

Teleprompter:

2 Likes

Re: So Confused Right Now by KidDarkness(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
faithfull18:
Lol, chief adviser.
If you need advice, contact me. I charge per second
Re: So Confused Right Now by Odiriance4all(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Yoruba Demon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / Housewife Dies During Sex With Lover In A Lagos Hotel Last Weekend / 10 REALLY Annoying Things Parents Say To Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.