Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends (36152 Views)

3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria / How To Recover Unclaimed Dividends In Nigeria / Unclaimed Dividends: How To Get Them Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Mummyfour(f): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yingyanng:

Good morning, pls I need this info.
you can use the info.
But I don't know if it is still available, because it was since last year.

Just visit SEC website
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Yingyanng: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mummyfour:
you can use the info.

Just visit SEC website
OK thanks.
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Searchingvictor: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Around Oct. 2019
They offered and paid shareholders exit price of N24 per share.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/olam-completes-acquisition-of-dangote-flour-mills/amp/

Ma'am good morning. How is family? How's your weekend going?

Pardon me for the mention. Please I want you to help me with 5k. I'm gathering money for rent and I'm kind of incapacitated financially. Please I solicit for your help.

Thank you as I anticipate a favorable reply.
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by mrrandomguy: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mummyfour:
you can use the info.
Just visit SEC website
I don't know my CSCS account
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by mrrandomguy: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
yMcy56:

Nothing to worry about.
Remember your approved mandate will be linked to your bank account for payment of Dividends and there's the need to verify its you.
Also note that the form will be uploaded for your bank to endorse too, so BVN is very necessary to establish the link.
how do I retrieve my CSCS account?
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Mummyfour(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2022
mrrandomguy:
I don't know my CSCS account
go to the Brooker with your name and details, they will help search it out
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by yMcy56(f): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2022
mrrandomguy:
how do I retrieve my CSCS account?
If you are registered with a broker, ask.....
If not, simply send mail to CSCS at :

contact@cscs.ng
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09
I just stumbled on this and I am trying it out.
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Jokerman(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20
Please my Dad is deceased.

Can I fill the mandate form using my details to retrieve his dividends?
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Kingdemu: 9:23am On Feb 21
Jokerman:
Please my Dad is deceased.

Can I fill the mandate form using my details to retrieve his dividends?
Contact his funds administrator. They'll guide you on what to do. You may need the court to affirm you as successor.
Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Denewman(m): 9:30am On Feb 21
The truth about making money with Vizualize is real....... click the link below to find out https://vizualize.club/referral/1006398

Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by Godjone(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15
Hello everyone. I have a question

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.