Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? (5931 Views)

What Women Really Want / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by einstein1: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2011
I have come to the conclusion that dating isn't fair, this is because over and over again, I have watched helplessly gals that I really like  turned down my moves but gladly offer to go out
with my friends or neighbour. What could be wrong? Is it that I don't have enough cash or I am not manly enough? Somebody help -  what do ladies really want?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by assme: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
money
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by tijehi(f): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
make we see ur picture first, then we go tell u wetin dey wrong. grin grin grin
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by dipo4(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
tijehi:

make we see your picture first, then we go tell u wetin dey wrong. grin grin grin

really on point, but asides dat, your personality matters. u know u could do pissing things unknown to u even. then also the money counts dis days
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by babyme1(f): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
One of these may be why they reject you:

Manner of approach
Personal hygiene
Age lipsrsealed

I'll be right back
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
einstein1:

I have come to the conclusion that dating isn't fair, this is because over and over again, I have watched helplessly gals that I really like  turned down my moves but gladly offer to go out
with my friends or neighbour. What could be wrong? Is it that I don't have enough cash or I am not manly enough? Somebody help -  what do ladies really want?

The backbone of a successful relationship is money.if you don't have it,then your possiblity of getting laid is slim.forget those ladies telling you money is not a priority in relationship.
They look at your personality and make a conclusion about you asap.trust me with the right cash,you can date any lady !
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by deniyor: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2011
Money. Don't worry about sex, they can get that from someone else.

Seriously, look into yourself on why they reject you for your neighbours. Women usually go for the alpha male, which you are not cos you are asking this question.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by zutu(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
Man is like ur so broke that is why girls dont last with u so update ur pocket b4 cheesin womew
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Revking1: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
Looking at your situation from the spiritual aspect, its possible u have a spirit spouse that is scaring ladies away from u. Try MFM 4 deliverance.

Rev King
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Bright2(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
Because you love them that's why.Women don't go where they are been love,try hate a woman & bring her in you will see how she will love you even without cash.I see you as discussing much of love to women just limit it & try again.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Tosinville(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2011
M-O-=N=-£-¥

$ $ $ $ $
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by MMM2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
M
O
N
E
Y
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by r231(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ego grin grin

Kudi grin grin
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Toonice(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
Money Ego Kudi. and u go sabi Bleep wel wel
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by smarttkid(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
When it comes to the issue of dating, many men should realize that it is a game. There are tricks that you must learn to succeed at the game. First understand the psychology of both sexes - male and female. For example, men are hunters. Also, while men are visual(greatly moved by what they see), women are subjected to what they hear.

Quite often, most men look at their inability to woo a woman and relate it to either their financial power or personality or both. While your financial power / personality may contribute, it is not absolutely responsible in all the cases. A man who knows the crucial words you 'must' say immediately after you have approached a woman to ensure she stays and wants to know more about you will succeed better than a money "bag" who brags about his wealth without the right approach or right words (so, there are tricks).

So, from experience, the basic requirement to succeed in your dating is "keep the power” in your interaction with a woman and guarantee that YOU are in charge combined with some nifty tricks to get her to choose YOU over any other guy that tries to compete for her attention.

If you learn these tricks well, your dating life will be alot better and perhaps you will conclude otherwise that dating is fair. Need my assistance drop me a mail - made4mee@yahoo.com
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by yusuf2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
How many times would this question be asked on NL? dude, go and get some money in that pocket and stop crying out foul cool , plus hope u have a big pr1ck and u know how 2 use it well. wink , they tend to stick around longer when that is in play wink
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Onuohasworld(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
good looks and co ordination, i can hang out wit you and teach you the ethics,
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by agoshofin(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
Just call one of them up & ask her why she prefers the oda guy to you, don't ask her d question while on a date in Lascala or Four point by Sheraton!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by mecussey(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
Poster, don't call anybody to ask any stupid question; simply be an ALPHA MALE do you really know what it is? Not a cock blocker ooo, you can google it or follow the blog below. Never be too nice to any woman
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by newguy1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
when u say something is complicated that women cant do with them cant do without them well mel gibson answerd that question in is movie what women what.yeh all shd go watch it
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by kokoye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
Every woman LOVES to shop. . . . .with what?

Money of course!

Why do you think men go into politics, kidnapping and 419 in Nigeria??

na woman cause am grin
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by NAJALYN: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
The whole essence of dating is to enable you know your partner better. So why not try asking your new catch leading questions that will give you the answers you need? It is not always money, although it is important. But with prayers & patience, you will meet the right person.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by vaLasce(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
Even on campus,broke ass boys wit no hope'f wer d nxt meal'l come4rm ve 2or3 holes2insert dia instrument,let2talk,sm1wiv small cash in hs pocket.Most girls actually mean YES wen dey say NO,so einstein1,INSIST wen dey say no,dnt just bck out.Always try2look good and spend a little,tel a little lie also,coz GIRLS LOVE LIES,na u go begin hide4rm dem.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
kokoye:

Every woman LOVES to shop. . . . .with what?

Money of course!

Why do you think men go into politics, kidnapping and 419 in Nigeria??

na woman cause am grin

Bros I see you o.

So make I go hustle for more money abi?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by hackney(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
In general, money and then other things can come gradually (they dont mind).
The things done for them with money are seen as acts of love and affection by women.

Know this very short one-handed man in owerri that has so much money; if you see the wife? ? ?. . . . . . .

(whether im use that hand do money sef , which kind thing u wan to with one hand to gather them chips mein! !)
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by virgo(f): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
;DIt is amazing how men are answering for women. To Einstein, I understand your dilemma right now, but I don't think being unpredictable is unique to just women. Humans are generally unpredictable. However, I believe that anyone who passes you over to be with your friend or neighbour is not meant for you. So there is no hard and fast rule to getting the "one". I don't think anyone can beat their chest that they are maestros when it comes to the opposite sex. Just chill out, somewhere there is a woman who will have eyes just for you. smiley
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by hackney(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
virgo:

;DIt is amazing how men are answering for women.

The way you put it is not quite the case; we know what women want because it's us they tell.
smiley
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by reindeer: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
Paradoxes. You can be very ''straight'' with a woman, they'll get bored.
They want aggressive yet gentle
sweet yet harsh
very smart but in many ways a 'mugu'
Very relaxed yet funfilled
deeply religious yet not bound by religion when they want him that way
satisfy them but keep them wanting more undecided
Very good with women but has no other woman
Rich and poor
crazy and sane
Manly but very soft
infact they want a computer programme that responds based on what they want at that particular point in time.
Problem is, they are never really sure what they want so the computer acts crazy and then gets blamed for it, . . .
Once advice man, stop trying to figure out women, just love them and someday yours will come. grin
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by infolpf: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
A good night's rest from a groping, fumbling husband.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by virgo(f): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
hackney:

The way you put it is not quite the case; we know what women want because it's us they tell.
smiley

Interesting, so every man who has posted here have been told the secrets of the female mind by ALL the women in the world. Making sweeping generalizations only suggest narrow mindedness. We should not use our experiences to form general theories about human behaviour. Saying all women are the same or want the same things is just as silly as saying all men are the same and want the same things.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by reindeer: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
virgo:

Interesting, so every man who has posted here have been told the secrets of the female mind by ALL the women in the world. Making sweeping generalizations only suggest narrow mindedness. We should not use our experiences to form general theories about human behaviour. Saying all women are the same or want the same things is just as silly as saying all men are the same and want the same things.  

^^^^Oya! what do you want?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Becalm(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
Any woman who does not like your manner of approach, personal hygiene or age will simply stay on her own. But if she still wants to go out with you, RUN cos she is out to suck your pocket dry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers / Photos: If You Were At This Beach, What Would You Have Been Looking At? / Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.