Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? (5942 Views)

What Women Really Want / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by virgo(f): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
reindeer:

^^^^Oya! what do you want?

Are you asking me what "I" want or you are asking me to be the mouth piece for women all over the world?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by leoebhos(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
be real whenu are with them, talking or other wise
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by naijasing(f): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
u non get swagger
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
why not give women chance to answer?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by YEM101: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
just be urself,no pretence.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by emmose(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
get ypur priorities ight.
Be yourself.
Make the money and never be a faker. let what you stand for be truely obvious.
U wil see yourself be their toast.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by dastudent(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Be passionate about something and let it radiate through you or better still watch californication and study hank moody's character.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by ijaya1: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
virgo:

;DIt is amazing how men are answering for women. To Einstein, I understand your dilemma right now, but I don't think being unpredictable is unique to just women. Humans are generally unpredictable. However, I believe that anyone who passes you over to be with your friend or neighbour is not meant for you. So there is no hard and fast rule to getting the "one". I don't think anyone can beat their chest that they are maestros when it comes to the opposite sex. Just chill out, somewhere there is a woman who will have eyes just for you. smiley
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
Perhaps it just isn't your time and you need to work on yourself. Once you're your own person and complete as a person (and by this, I mean: you know who you are, love who you are, know what you stand for, have your own career, have your own goals and interests, etc), the right person’ll come along. Too often people want to get into relationships when they're not complete within themselves and are looking for people to complete them. Those type of relationship don't last. You want to be your own person first and find someone who's also complete and when you meet, you will [still] complement each other.

YEM101, Emmose and da student also made some great points.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
Do guys really have to ask girls out? Why isn't it the other way round? The dating game(or whatever) is not fair to guys. I see alot girls who like me but they cant come up to me and simply say 'hey' or 'hi'. All they do is smile at you and expect you walk up to them and strike a conversation. Thats bullshite!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by horny4u(f): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2011
Alpha male, confidence n yep casH!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by isalegan2: 12:06am On Apr 02, 2011
J12:

Do guys really have to ask girls out? Why isn't it the other way round? The dating game(or whatever) is not fair to guys. I see alot girls who like me but they cant come up to me and simply say 'hey' or 'hi'. All they do is smile at you and expect you walk up to them and strike a conversation. Thats bullshite!

lol.  If it makes you feel better, all over the world a million guys each day have to work up the nerve to approach a female not knowing what reception awaits them.  And the sun sets and the sun rises.  cheesy
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by dastudent(m): 12:14am On Apr 02, 2011
horny4u:

Alpha male, confidence n yep casH!

Alpha male,
demonstrate higher value(stacking value based stories)
open loop(not finishing a story and starting up another conversation,
cocky funny confidence,
speed seduction(google it)

you need no cash to get laid if you know all these things.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2011
Dont let anyone decieve u. its all about the money. always is always will be. a woman will screw a pig if the money is there. the only woman who will love u unconditionallym is ur mother, sisters, or relative. Peace cool
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2011
Babzilla:

Dont let anyone decieve u. its all about the money. always is always will be. a woman will screw a pig if the money is there. the only woman who will love u unconditionally is your mother, sisters, or relative. Peace cool

Lol. You're kind of right though. . .I've seen this happen many times in real life (of course not that they actually screw pigs, but they screw men that are even worse than pigs, lol). I recently came across one weird indecency movie in my friend's apartment, in which a worse-than-a-pig midget was screwing the hottest biatch I've ever seen. . . Kristina Milan or something. And what would make a biatch as fine as that screw a midget? Money of course. It's crazy how money makes them do unthinkable things.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Chrisplus(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2011
Babzilla:

Dont let anyone decieve u. its all about the money. always is always will be. a woman will screw a pig if the money is there. the only woman who will love u unconditionallym is your mother, sisters, or relative. Peace cool
GBAM!!!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by sley4life(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2011
baby.me:

One of these may be why they reject you:

Manner of approach
Personal hygiene
Age lipsrsealed

I'll be right back
I dont rily understand the 1st hightlighted. How do u approach a lady for u to be convinced that is the right approach?i dont know when the approach seems right even inside the church they still turn u down.Even ur fellow worker towns u down.I wonder because they still turn u down when u approach them with a bible on ur hand.
How do a lady u ar approaching know ur age?Is age written on the forehead?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Ranoscky(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2011
Babzilla:

Dont let anyone decieve u. its all about the money. always is always will be. a woman will screw a pig if the money is there. the only woman who will love u unconditionallym is your mother, sisters, or relative. Peace cool
Bless you, broda!

mecussey:

Never be too nice to any woman
You know whaz up!

pro01:

Lol. You're kind of right though. . .I've seen this happen many times in real life (of course not that they actually screw pigs, but they screw men that are even worse than pigs, lol). I recently came across one weird indecency movie in my friend's apartment, in which a worse-than-a-pig midget was screwing the hottest biatch I've ever seen. . . Kristina Milan or something. And what would make a biatch as fine as that screw a midget? Money of course. It's crazy how money makes them do unthinkable things.
That one is even better. Believe you me, I have watched indecency movie where they eat poo (REAL TALK)!

sley4life:

How do a lady u ar approaching know your age?Is age written on the forehead?
I taya O!

OP, forget about doz gals, dey'r all money monggers. If you'r ready for marraige, den search carefully. If not, go for "pay as you go!"
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by esolution4: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
You don't have to be attractive, rich or anything like that. In fact, the guys I know who are most successful with women don't have a lot of money and they are just average looking men, nothing special about them, except they know what women want, they behave and hold themselves in ways women find attractive. You could be a master at seduction, if you care to learn the secrets of what women want. Inbox me to know more - swagx11@yahoo.com
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2011
well the yoruba say that when you are eating from the same dish with others you should know which meat is your own. do not take what is bigger than you. there is a bolt for every nut so do not let any one here put you down or break your spirit. if you are still a young man this is good because you have time continue to ask women out because practice makes perfect. it is like all those people selling stuff in buses or trying to stop you in the street. do you know how often they hear no. with time they become very good at it. another thing is try and have many friends in different fields even if they are men they will have girlfriends,sisters etc. the other thing you will have to learn do not be too keen.so you do not compromise your pride. as far as money is concerned.it is complex if you are looking for sex immediately you need it but if you are looking for love;well make yourself attractive by having a job and a future that is more important. be busy even if this is playing guitar or football.

nobody ever lost women by chasing money but you will lose a lot of money chasing women.
finally i hear there are lots of women in churches these days so maybe you could brush up on your tongues if that is your sort of thing but definitely you must be meeting people.
finally remember don't go for what is bigger than you i.e.another man's meat that is oju kokoro
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by sheyee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
Give her enough lies if u dont have cash for now, for u to get wat u want and delete sharp sharp shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by cfc: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
good sex undecided
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Thirst4Lif: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
All they do is smile at you and expect you walk up to them and strike a conversation.

So men don't enjoy the chase anymore?
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by dastudent(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

So men don't enjoy the chase anymore?
why would i chase a woman whose is probably effing another guy who put little or no effort to ,
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2011
da student:

why would i chase a woman whose is probably effing another guy who put little or no effort to ,

On point. Let's leave Chase to James Hadley. I don't waste more than 2 weeks 'programming' any biatch. If she ain't bleeping within that period, I'd fizzle out like a whiff of smoke. . .it's her loss, not mine. I'm too damn proud to humour her dumb backside with a stewpid 'chase', while she's probably blowing another random dude's cock (boyfriend or not). Nah. A man needs to have way too many options than to wait on one inconsequential punnie-vendor.
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Ranoscky(m): 3:50am On Apr 03, 2011
If I could recall, ever since I started bleeping gals, I have only toasted once (but am stil bleeping em til date)!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Pweety4me(f): 4:00am On Apr 03, 2011
Don't eva flash ur money @ a girl @ first meeting(unless she a hooker & u buying), trust me everyfin u throw @ the beginning will definetly get shoved right back in ur face @ the end d simple truth mate! undecided
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Ranoscky(m): 4:03am On Apr 03, 2011
Hmm. . .Never knew we stil gat more honest gals in here (aside @SHY ONE), thats good!
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Pweety4me(f): 4:05am On Apr 03, 2011
. . .
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Ranoscky(m): 4:09am On Apr 03, 2011
, , ,
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by Evagreenfields: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2011
Dunno what women want
Re: Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want? by isalegan2: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2011
sley4life:

I dont rily understand the 1st hightlighted. How do u approach a lady for u to be convinced that is the right approach?i dont know when the approach seems right even inside the church they still turn u down.Even your fellow worker towns u down.I wonder because they still turn u down when u approach them with a bible on your hand.
How do a lady u ar approaching know your age?Is age written on the forehead?

grin grin grin grin grin   
  undecided 
  embarassed 
  sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? / Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.