Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS (11559 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic / Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Brooke60(f): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Laughnow419:
In our bet9ja whatsap group yesterday our member brought a complaint about his customer who won 9 million last year in bet9ja and has won 100 million this year in betbonaza after playing in betbonaza he played in bet9ja and bet9ja has payed this customer millions of winnings without stories but betbonaza has refused to pay and said the game was fixed. So the shop owner brought the case to our bet9ja group seeking for help for his friend pls what can be done?

Nairalanders help us below are the pictures
Your friend? So, why carry this on your head? Where is bet9ja winnings?
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by EAhumble(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Laughnow419 post=98053107]

U can drop number... is just a bet9ja discussion group [/quote
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Jaiiop98(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Laughnow419:

U can drop number... is just a bet9ja discussion group
08143008368 . Let me know when to edit it
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Chenko001(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Laughnow419:

Added
You can add me as well
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by isrealoski(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2021
this guy just da do ad for bet9ja. how much them pay you sef �
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Kondomatic(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I don't know, they can come up with excuse. Imagine Nairabet saying the odds is not correct. 1xbet saying suspicious activity, 22 bet saying we have every right. All of them with some excuse, Nairabet did refund his stake though, sad. Funny enough he was winning with that option and also losing too, the day he decided to push high, Nairabet caught him offside. undecided
They're all criminals. There was a time one guy shared booking code on Twitter.

Those who staked N1k were supposed to win N1m+.

Game was going all good and fine until the last game, I think it was a South American game and was played in the midnight.

The first half score was 1:1.

The option they played was home team win or both teams to score so normally they game won in first half but they won't credit users until full time because it was a chance mix.

Unfortunately fight broke out in the second half and the match was abandoned.

Guess what they bookie? They voided the entire ticket instead of the very one that was abandoned.

Why you may ask.

Simple, many people played the game, some staking as high as N10k so there's no way the bookie can pay everyone.
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by BadBullet(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Laughnow419:

Is betbonaza... they are denying to pay... Drop your number I'll link u to the shop owner... if u can help the matter is already in court. But is provoking... this is the bet9ja own...
They have paid there is no come tomorrow
abeg add me
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Kondomatic:
They're all criminals. There was a time one guy shared booking code on Twitter.

Those who staked N1k were supposed to win N1m+.

Game was going all good and fine until the last game, I think it was a South American game and was played in the midnight.

The first half score was 1:1.

The option they played was home team win or both teams to score so normally they game won in first half but they won't credit users until full time because it was a chance mix.

Unfortunately fight broke out in the second half and the match was abandoned.

Guess what they bookie? They voided the entire ticket instead of the very one that was abandoned.

Why you may ask.

Simple, many people played the game, some staking as high as N10k so there's no way the bookie can pay everyone.
embarassed That one is a winning ticket, voided everything. They did not try at all.
Another thing is cash out, when you read terms and conditions, you'll see we have the right to withhold cash out and they are not responsible for cash out feature not been available.
My guy played a long game and it was Lyon to win that was left, HT : 0 - 0, out of the N3M at least N1M should be available but, no cash out till the game ended 0 - 0. It is well
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Gayorg: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Laughnow419:
In our bet9ja whatsap group yesterday our member brought a complaint about his customer who won 9 million last year in bet9ja and has won 100 million this year in betbonaza after playing in betbonaza he played in bet9ja and bet9ja has payed this customer millions of winnings without stories but betbonaza has refused to pay and said the game was fixed. So the shop owner brought the case to our bet9ja group seeking for help for his friend pls what can be done?

This is complete trash... Go and promote your bet9ja group some where else jare. They use format. No be only 100 million. SMH
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Gayorg: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Laughnow419:

Is betbonaza... they are denying to pay... Drop your number I'll link u to the shop owner... if u can help the matter is already in court. But is provoking... this is the bet9ja own...
They have paid there is no come tomorrow

Do you have proof that this was paid for? You sure bet9ja self no cancel am abi how we wan take know... Next page abeg.
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by brandsoncharlie: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
BusinessCity:

It's easier to pay 7m than 100m nah. That's why. And that's why I was asking. The way out I know is to sue the company

He is also greedy. If he has sure calls he can spread his bets amongst multiple companies

100m on one company is too high leverage than they can afford to pay.
How is 100 million too high, when you lost your bet or other people lost millions of naira did anyone cry?
I keep saying it Nigeria is a very corrupt country.
A Ghanaian man won 990,000 cedis when you convert it to naira it is 64 million naira.
If Ghana can pay that amount why can't Nigeria pay 100 million with our population.

Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Collegelove: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
embarassed That one is a winning ticket, voided everything. They did not try at all.
Another thing is cash out, when you read terms and conditions, you'll see we have the right to withhold cash out and they are not responsible for cash out feature not been available.
My guy played a long game and it was Lyon to win that was left, HT : 0 - 0, out of the N3M at least N1M should be available but, no cash out till the game ended 0 - 0. It is well
Lies! There's always cashout.
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Collegelove:
Lies! There's always cashout.
It was not there, it showed coupon contains expired event.
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Collegelove: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
It was not there, it showed coupon contains expired event.
You didn't follow it well. Do you want some games?
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Collegelove:
You didn't follow it well. Do you want some games?
No thanks
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Collegelove: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
No thanks
It's alright. PSG ladies will play today and they will win.
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by cashkid18(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Laughnow419:

Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Interesting
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Tonybestabc: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bros pls add me to the Group +229 64823719

U can drop number... is just a bet9ja discussion group
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Tonybestabc: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pls add me to the group Boss. ±22964823719
Re: He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
SomeNairalander:

Please add me to the group please, edit the number when quoting
0901357****

Sorry for the delay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? / What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.