Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? (3252 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by knowhowk: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Some Guys/ Men Came together to form Stingy Men Association of Nigeria .It's their right ,Their Feelings ,Their Decisions .Why does most Ladies feel so Pained ? When you read some comments made by some Ladies ,You just have uncontrollable Laughter" They are broke ass,They are Poor ,They are Jobless ,They are Lazy bla bla bla .I mean must a Lady depend on a man to Feed Her ,even Bible says women are Support ,if a lady must depend on a man he must be her husband not girl friend or Olosho ,Buy Bone Straight Hair,Human Hair , Clothes,Shoes ,Take her to Eatery to Lavish His money on Her .The Crew of " I need an urgent 2k are not Smillng at all ,How about the " Small girl ,Big god crew" Oloshos,Runs Girls,Talk to one lady today next day is " I have an urgent need .

I want to send my account etc .Why are all these set of Ladies Annoyed at SMAN ...Guys are not their father ,for God sake they have a father who is naturally responsible to take care of their needs .There are Skills to learn ,work to do ,Why Turning Pussy to a Company.Work without offering pussies is what can bring you Money With Dignity .Why must you depend on Pussy .Poor guy,Broke ass whatever ,it's there hard earned money they are free to spend it the way they like .There are very Wealthy men that don't Spend money anyhow ,They spend it wisely ,You call those ones Broke ass or Stingy too .I know of a Guy that is well to do ,He takes huge amount to Mother Less baby homes ,You won't see him Wasting money or patronising Harlots ,Woman friend , Prostitutes,Runs Girl , Oloshos,Small girl ,big god types .If you are a woman,Lady of dignity Close your legs ,Go and work or Meet your father to give you capital to open a Business.

If you need a man to take up your Responsibility ,Simply go and Marry . Don't be looking for Mugun that you would turn to ATM while you offer Pussy. It's Happening fast in less than 2 Years now ,Many Oloshos ,Runs Girl would begin to have a rethink because men are waking up from their Slumber . Yeah some Single guys might not be able to Hold themselves they must have sex ...The idea of Paying Olosho Heavily ,Dating a Girl friend to pay heavily, patronising Harlots who keeps demanding is reducing ,Guys now Resort to Pay as You go .One sharp guy that just Joined SMAN talked about how he spents about 420k on a Lady without seeing her pant ,now Patronises one Brothel where he just have a short time for just 1k .
No Talking too much ,No buying of Clothes ,Shoes ,No sending of Recharge Cards ,No Human hair ,No urgent 2K Rubbish .The guy said the babe neat and Beautiful even more beautiful than the one he wasted 420k on .Well Men this Year 2021,Be wise stop the Wastage on Girl friends ,Oloshos ,Runs Girls, Glamorous ladies ,Nothing is Glamorous it's the same Hole .it's all packaging .Men you have mother's to take care ,You have sisters and brothers to take care ,There are Investment to put your money on ,if you don't even know what to do with money go and buy a Property ,Put Tenants in it ,You get Money Yearly ,Stop Saving money in a hole that would Yield nothing at the end of the Month or Year .If you have urge for sex Sharp sharp look for any Brothel with Clean and Beautiful Girls to ease your Tension .No emotional Manipulation for that ,Infact very Cheap like 1K .They are very Protective self ,No Condom no Sex .If you are ready to Marry then Get serious and Introduce the Lady to your Parent sharp sharp,Don't let the lady hold you for work ooo for years ooo .Just go and pay her dowry marry her the right away then you can start spending on your wife and Children ,No more Stinginess ,No more night out .They are coming for me ,I know them . grin. Ladies Simply go and learn a Skill ,Start thinking on how to work and Make money ,Keep your pussy where it is till it is time to marry ,Talk to your father if You need Money .Is that too hard for U to do .Haba .

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
knowhowk:
Some Guys/ Men Came together to form Stingy Men Association of Nigeria .It's their right ,Their Feelings ,Their Decisions .Why does most Ladies feel so Pained ? When you read some comments made by some Ladies ,You just have uncontrollable Laughter" They are broke ass,They are Poor ,They are Jobless ,They are Lazy bla bla bla .I mean must a Lady depend on a man to Feed Her ,even Bible says women are Support ,if a lady must depend on a man he must be her husband not girl friend or Olosho ,Buy Bone Straight Hair,Human Hair , Clothes,Shoes ,Take her to Eatery to Lavish His money on Her .The Crew of " I need an urgent 2k are not Smillng at all ,How about the " Small girl ,Big god crew" Oloshos,Runs Girls,Talk to one lady today next day is " I have an urgent need .

I want to send my account etc .Why are all these set of Ladies Annoyed at SMAN ...Guys are not their father ,for God sake they have a father who is naturally responsible to take care of their needs .There are Skills to learn ,work to do ,Why Turning Pussy to a Company.Work without offering pussies is what can bring you Money With Dignity .Why must you depend on Pussy .Poor guy,Broke ass whatever ,it's there hard earned money they are free to spend it the way they like .There are very Wealthy men that don't Spend money anyhow ,They spend it wisely ,You call those ones Broke ass or Stingy too .I know of a Guy that is well to do ,He takes huge amount to Mother Less baby homes ,You won't see him Wasting money or patronising Harlots ,Woman friend , Prostitutes,Runs Girl , Oloshos,Small girl ,big god types .If you are a woman,Lady of dignity Close your legs ,Go and work or Meet your father to give you capital to open a Business.

If you need a man to take up your Responsibility ,Simply go and Marry . Don't be looking for Mugun that you would turn to ATM while you offer Pussy. It's Happening fast in less than 2 Years now ,Many Oloshos ,Runs Girl would begin to have a rethink because men are waking up from their Slumber . Yeah some Single guys might not be able to Hold themselves they must have sex ...The idea of Paying Olosho Heavily ,Dating a Girl friend to pay heavily, patronising Harlots who keeps demanding is reducing ,Guys now Resort to Pay as You go .One sharp guy that just Joined SMAN talked about how he spents about 420k on a Lady without seeing her pant ,now Patronises one Brothel where he just have a short time for just 1k .
No Talking too much ,No buying of Clothes ,Shoes ,No sending of Recharge Cards ,No Human hair ,No urgent 2K Rubbish .The guy said the babe neat and Beautiful even more beautiful than the one he wasted 420k on .Well Men this Year 2021,Be wise stop the Wastage on Girl friends ,Oloshos ,Runs Girls, Glamorous ladies ,Nothing is Glamorous it's the same Hole .it's all packaging .Men you have mother's to take care ,You have sisters and brothers to take care ,There are Investment to put your money on ,if you don't even know what to do with money go and buy a Property ,Put Tenants in it ,You get Money Yearly ,Stop Saving money in a hole that would Yield nothing at the end of the Month or Year .If you have urge for sex Sharp sharp look for any Brothel with Clean and Beautiful Girls to ease your Tension .No emotional Manipulation for that ,Infact very Cheap like 1K .They are very Protective self ,No Condom no Sex .If you are ready to Marry then Get serious and Introduce the Lady to your Parent sharp sharp,Don't let the lady hold you for work ooo for years ooo .Just go and pay her dowry marry her the right away then you can start spending on your wife and Children ,No more Stinginess ,No more night out .They are coming for me ,I know them . grin. Ladies Simply go and learn a Skill ,Start thinking on how to work and Make money ,Keep your pussy where it is till it is time to marry ,Talk to your father if You need Money .Is that too hard for U to do .Haba .
So in this 2021, this is all you could come up with Something people are using to joke, is what you are crying about for Nawa oooo... Had it been you even used this time wasted to write or talk about staph wey you dey cure, e for even better.... Ndo oooo
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by knowhowk: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
BKsoul:
So in this 2021, this is all you could come up with Something people are using to joke, is what you are crying about for Nawa oooo... Had it been you even used this time wasted to write or talk about staph wey you dey cure, e for even better.... Ndo oooo
. grin one of the lady pained has responded ,Am not dissapointed . I have more than enough time ,I have not used your time or your Subscription neither ,I have more and more than enough time ..it's never a wasted time but a very useful time .Ladies go and work and stop looking for Men .What the big deal about 2021 telling lady like u the truth .I have more than enough Article on what I do ,And what has my work got to do with This write up .Stingy Men Association of Nigeria ,Your Association is really affecting Dem dem

8 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by dan761(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
@op , You have said it all you deserve a Medal . Mhen U don make enough research ooo .I have spotted one of them above ,Op many of them are still coming for you .Men decides to be stingy with their money how come the thing come be Wahala for these Ladies self .If men come for sex tell Dem no sex now .Dem go settle themselves .Ladies go work joor

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
lol where's that dude that goes with the signature "Nigerian girls are useless"
his attention is needed heregrin

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
This Kain epistle...are yhu sure...yhure not the pained one..
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
This Kain epistle...are yhu sure...yhure not the pained one..
Aunty deborah/debra, pls stick to one akant na
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Aunty deborah/debra, pls stick to one akant na

Mods dey show me pepper

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Follo mynd talk na. D weyrey kuku like woman. Just flash am small cleavages, d bros go reason u.

Wahala for me wey get dry chest... nothing come out....

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by olasehinde35130: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
: Aunty deborah/debra, pls stick to one akant na Mods dey show me pepper
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Lol.. E be things be dat oo
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Molahnelson(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
We don't have lady but farm tools everywhere
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 15, 2021
knowhowk:
. grin one of the lady pained has responded ,Am not dissapointed . I have more than enough time ,I have not used your time or your Subscription neither ,I have more and more than enough time ..it's never a wasted time but a very useful time .Ladies go and work and stop looking for Men .What the big deal about 2021 telling lady like u the truth .I have more than enough Article on what I do ,And what has my work got to do with This write up .Stingy Men Association of Nigeria ,Your Association is really affecting Dem dem
pele akushe.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
The pain show all over you, sorry get yourself a job instead of replying this thread

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Mods dey show me pepper
Hanty sorry ooo
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Hahahahaha madam no be small thing

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Shortyyy(f): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Y'all need to understand that no one gives a shît about this your trend.

All in all, women will always win. Any man that takes this SMAN seriously is a complete broke niggah.

Women will always get paid. Y'all are shouting SMAN up and down, but prostitutes are cashing out on a daily, who are patronizing them?

A rich ass man wouldn't want to be with an independent woman who won't have time for him, and who won't submit to him.

Lol, men struggle every day and night just to waste the money on pussies. Who are you people fooling?

You see? You can all be stingy to your sisters and your parents, but when it comes to flexing on an ordinary pussy, there's always money.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Hanty sorry ooo

Adon suffer no be small...

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

The pain show all over you, sorry get yourself a job instead of replying this thread
Hi simp, so you sef can talk Are you a man You that is so weak to the extent that you can't even woo a woman, your mum and sisters had to force a woman on you, lack of self made you start crying for pussy, that you had to impregnate someone you don't love, now she is treating you less than a man which you are, you are not crying, see idiot that is still borrowing 1k from a woman and crying when asked to pay back, you sef dey claim stingy men association, oga being stingy ends at 25years, you are simply a church rat.... Sorry i do not like giving replies to indecisive fools like you... Geddifok.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Hi simp, so you sef can talk Are you a man You that is so weak to the extent that you can't even woo a woman, your mum and sisters had to force a woman on you, lack of self made you start crying for pussy, that you had to impregnate someone you don't love, now she is treating you less than a man which you are, you are not crying, see idiot that is still borrowing 1k from a woman and crying when asked to pay back, you sef dey claim stingy men association, oga being stingy ends at 25years, you are simply a church rat.... Sorry i do not like giving replies to indecisive fools like you... Geddifok.
Are you done? Save your frustration to another day? When you depend on people to survived you will alway sounds this way

5 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:
We don't have lady but farm tools everywhere

and you like the body of the farm tools to the extent you had to use it as a signature, my dear, you are gone... But in all you do, remember, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Are you done? Save your frustration to another day? When you depend on people to survived you will alway sounds this way
story, send me your details so i can send you 10k, atleast it will save you some insult from your family given wife, as you will not have to borrow 1k from her again... Mr urgent 1k.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
story, send me your details so i can send you 10k, atleast it will save you some insult from your family given wife, as you will not have to borrow 1k from her again... Mr urgent 1k.
0070230319 sterling bank
Samuel ejiofor ifechukwudelu

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Me i go feed you... Gold digger, marry woman for money, now she is feeding you shit, you dey disturb our ear, when you were pledging your manhood to her because of urgent 1k, we dey there? Illiterate.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

0070230319 sterling bank
Samuel ejiofor ifechukwudelu
AGULU GE GBU GI... ANU MPAMA.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Me i go feed you... Gold digger, marry woman for money, now she is feeding you shit, you dey disturb our ear, when you were pledging your manhood to her because of urgent 1k, we dey there? Illiterate.
I don’t know why you’re so pained but whatever it’s please calm down las las you will be fine
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
AGULU GE GBU GI... ANU MPAMA.
Beautiful idiot I thought you’re making mouth, my lady calm down you’re feeling pain for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

I don’t know why you’re so pained but whatever it’s please calm down las las you will be fine
Mba ooooo... I hate simps like you that is outspoken on social media, but in reality, a vaginal woman is using your mouth to mop the room...nsiko
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Mba ooooo... I hate simps like you that is outspoken on social media, but in reality, a vaginal woman is using your mouth to mop the room...nsiko
Did you know me before NO why do you think I’m simp because of my post? I don’t hid ok and besides they have not born a woman that will use me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Like This Lady / Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year / How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.