Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,913 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? (3703 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Lashist(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Idiot, you called my father first, so get ready,,if e easy, beg your bitchy mother to open so that you can stop begging on nairaland...
okay..minus say you be slut, i think you are quite slow and empty...thats the reason why guys won't take you seriously but will keep nacking you to help you...i said you and give you father the money...how is that an insult?? cheesy...if you dey smart, you will know giving your parents your money is a good thing
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Lashist(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
okay in your stage of begging... Hungry theif and scammer...
Lol cheesy grin...na you be the scammer and a thief o...making guys pay for borehole na bad thing na cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lashist:

okay..minus say you be slut, i think you are quite slow and empty...thats the reason why guys won't take you seriously but will keep nacking you to help you...i said you and give you father the money...how is that an insult?? cheesy...if you dey smart, you will know giving your parents your money is a good thing
Now your stupidity has made you not realise that your bitchy mother taking care of you so you wunt stop begging for 5h on beer parlor thread...
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lashist:

Lol cheesy grin...na you be the scammer and a thief o...making guys pay for borehole na bad thing na cheesy
you are a scammer and thief, do you know how many people have dashed you 5h on beer parlor thread?? Mr urgent 5h... We jam well... Ashawo jam thief, great combination....
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lashist:

Ever since the day you came into my mail to beg for 1 round, and i adviced you like a big sister to go make money, you have been acting like a dog on heat around me.. but i promise you today, we will kill ourselves... Get ready sugar..
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Lashist(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Now your stupidity has made you not realise that your bitchy mother taking care of you so you wunt stop begging for 5h on beer parlor thread...
As long as you cant say who begged you for money, na rubbish you dey talk..make i no go rub bodies with a pig like you..you are ready to fight dirty already..bye bye cheap slut cheesy..people that will give u bread wil give you...no too beat yourself bros cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Lashist(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Ever since the day you came into my mail to beg for 1 round, and i adviced you like a big sister to go make money, you have been acting like a dog on heat around me.. but i promise you today, we will kill ourselves... Get ready sugar..
Bye bye...i dash you victory...i no wan do biko cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lashist:

As long as you cant say who begged you for money, na rubbish you dey talk..make i no go rub bodies with a pig like you..you are ready to fight dirty already..bye bye cheap slut cheesy..people that will give u bread wil give you...no too beat yourself bros cheesy
if dem born your papa well, run, make ogun crush you..
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lashist:

I dont want, you can have the victory... Comeets disgrace our home training..
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lashist:

You must do, so that next time, you will learn not to pick battles that doesnt concern you
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Lashist(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
if dem born your papa well, run, make ogun crush you..
I don run madam grin...you don win biko...we can continue later...drop your number so i fit call you to continue cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lashist:

I don run madam grin...you don win biko...we can continue later...drop your number so i fit call you to continue cheesy
why should i give my number to a poor goat that is looking for ugent 5h like lashist Give me just 3 reasons..
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
dan761:
. You are really and kind Soul,You already have a client to Service ,well it's your Pussy .Wooow 2 hours and 43 Mins is such a long time ,Your Pussy Enterprise must really be Paying off .SMAN ...Take note of this BKsoul ...She needed to be given an award of the most Pained Hoe because of SMAN...
dan761 most wrinkled and shriveled dick because of staphylococcus aureus...
His wifey most smelly and diseased pussy because of fucking around to feed poor man dan761 thereby contracting staphylococcus aureus and hiv... Dear you are doomed...
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Good for you but be careful what you wish others , let it be only foolishness is your problem
Ewu... Igbala oso?
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Lashist(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
why should i give my number to a poor goat that is looking for ugent 5h like lashist Give me just 3 reasons..
Don't give me o...lemmi alone biko embarassed...you don win me..i agree with you now...men should not be stingy and should give out their money..BTW, your braids is fine o cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Ewu... Igbala oso?
It seems you’re enjoying it , congrats to you
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
I know by now, you are thanking God that Lashist lashit came to take your place,, no wahala... You can rest dear, i promise you that i will serve him in full measure, have a nice day nwanne m.
Madam rest I’m back, my phone was down , you don’t have respect and besides you’re jobless
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
let you be ke?? I can't oooh... We have signed a pact oooh... I want to see the end of this, because i want to beat you.
For your mind, that my size no fear you
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Madam rest I’m back, my phone was down , you don’t have respect and besides you’re jobless
aww honey, hope you have charelged sha Ok... Will see you by 6pm.. wait for me... Inugo...
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

For your mind, that my size no fear you
size kor,size ni.... I dey come... I want to go and knack, will be back by 6pm... Dont worry i f i insult you finish, i will gist you... Bye baby...
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Lashist(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Lmao grin...you get time o...better go and book her instead of all these online fights...make una better fight with una genitals...that's the only way she go calm down cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Beautiful idiot I thought you’re making mouth, my lady calm down you’re feeling pain for nothing
Lolz nah person wey never feed herself want send you 10k, you guys should start ignoring all these broke and miserable girls here
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

My business name is Sammie globalnet limited
Ignore the nonentity please
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Dagger111(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
You gallant joor...ma worry.. i will fo e lenu

Omomi to sure.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Bennysam: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz nah person wey never feed herself want send you 10k, you guys should start ignoring all these broke and miserable girls here
I have made that mistake, I won’t reply her again
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by boiz2men(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

And you think they'll want to date you? They ask for money, you give them, they move. That's just it.

I think they are smart enough to detect from our little conversations that I'm not a simp or someone that cant be manipulated.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by Shortyyy(f): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2021
boiz2men:

I think they are smart enough to detect from our little conversations that I'm not a simp or someone that cant be manipulated.

No sweetness, they just don't wanna date you. Lol
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria .why Are Ladies So Pained ? by knowhowk: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2021
It has Really Been An Interesting thread ,Do not make it Cold ooo .More Comments Please , Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.Why are most Ladies Pained ? Does it implies decision of some Men should make some Ladies feel Pained ,It's indeed a Free World now . Everyone is free to make his or Decision now .Oya oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. / I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Relocates His Wife And Kid To The UK, Stirs Reactions (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.