Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) (30420 Views)

The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Godpikin4real(f): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Jehovah Shalom, na school be dis? Just imagine in a land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Belleful: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
they only try to fix those in the city and neglect those in the villages
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Jehovah Shalom, na school be dis? Just imagine in a land flowing with milk and honey.

Na school ooo. Na so we see am..
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Adakintroy: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's like saying my papa weh de go deeper life de do naming cultist come scatter am.

We're the connect?
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
I have volunteer to go for fact finding from tomorrow in all the above schools to prove to you all that this is not akwa ibom and anyone that is willing to go with me should feel free to indicate
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by OBA117(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
I don't even know what to say
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Serveyouright(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nanavati:

coming from someone without a voters card
[color=#990000][/colour

I believe your name was in the recent released list of online paid agent that is contracted to praise this failed regime and that shame of a man called governor.

We deserve the best with abundance resources God has blessed us with.

4 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by thundafire: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
boss abeg I need ya help.
You dey calabar right?
why u ask
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
thundafire:
why u ask
needed your help
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by thundafire: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
needed your help
tell me,what is it
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Serveyouright:
[color=#990000][/colour

I believe your name was in the recent released list of online paid agent that is contracted to praise this failed regime and that shame of a man called governor.

We deserve the best with abundance resources God has blessed us with.

we are not here to talk about who's name was in the list. what we are talking about here is the fake pictures the OP is claiming that is akwa ibom
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by FmO4(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Am saying it again, major development are from state Governors, they are the most useless, selfish and criminal elements we have in Nigeria, despite all the allocations, 13% derivative, taxes, and so on, see schools, shioor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wait guys, let analyze this post carefully.
OP is just a day old on nairaland and he's first and only Post is against Akwa-Ibom State meaning something is fishy here. The dipilated schools posted by OP wasn't to wake up those thieves in power or to draw sympathy to the affected communities but was for[b][/b] mockery[b][/b].
I think the OP created this thread to make mockery of Akwa-Ibomite and I begin to wonder if the OP state (rivers state) as no dipilated schools etc..
Find below the detail profile of the OP.
I can boldly say that the OP is a paid sycophant and he's Urgly friend @kinematic is an Urgly partner in crime.

@kinematic did you visit the SPA cos this your picture below is so irritating oo

Finally I think the OP is @kinematic in disguise becos he promise those Akwa Ibom dudes of a fire cracker to pay them back.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kinematics:
Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika aka Ilaumoh aka Akilou come and see what I'm seeing...

Anyways, I've been to that Afaha Ofot Uyo, and this is 100% true. The OP was even mild not to show the complete dilapidation in that school. There are worse areas than the pictures here.
Ok we didn't say we are all in all or our state is the best in the world without having scratch. I'm sure every state have it from Lagos to Kano to Rivers so bro calm down.
I'm happy this have been brought here and in sure that when the govtnor does see it, he will make sure he attends to it.
So stop the gloating. you just hate Akwa ibom so much that you're always waiting for negative news about the state. tofiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Ok we didn't say we are all in all or our state is the best in the world without having scratch. I'm sure every state have it from Lagos to Kano to Rivers so bro calm down.
I'm happy this have been brought here and in sure that when the govtnor does see it, he will make sure he attends to it.
So stop the gloating. you just hate Akwa ibom so much that you're always waiting for negative news about the state. tofiakwa
I think that Urgly dude below @kinematic is the OP in a different moniker.
You talk of hate, haven't you notice that Urgly guys like @kinematic are always hateful.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
GayPontiff:

Them no go show face!
The b**stards that insulted us when we spoke the truth about AKS.
Shut the fuckoff bro. even here in Abuja we still have this kind of school plenty. infact my primary school back den was one so just stfu. e dey everywhere. abi you want us to bring Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Kaduna etc own?.
Wat u should be saying is the govt should do something not behaving like it only akwa ibom you can find that just cause of ur hatred for udom
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by McTominay(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Let's be honest to ourselves, the situation is not just peculiar to one state, zone alone. This is the standard one gets of government schools, especially those which are not in the capital.
The reality is everyone here is calling out the state governor, what are the jobs of the house of assembly members, councillors, LGA chairmen, commissioners? The governor may not travel round his state during his full tenure, it's left to these people to take it up to him. No, everyone is relaxed and doing nothing about it.
We must learn to hold those leaders who are closer to us accountable and responsible.
In naija, it's just few states that have something of note that is regarded as educational facilities/ schools. Majority of the so called states should not be called states instead, they should be converted to farmlands, grazing areas because they are not productive in any sense of the word.

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Akilou:

Hmmmm. You may be right because it look like the OP is on cheap drugs..
Secondly i've seen those dipilated building on nairaland before, it seem the OP like recycling stories alot.
Lastly they are dipilated schools in every State especially in the Northern and South South region of the country..
Like this one below that was found in Rivers State the OP state.
Kinematics is this not your dear Rivers State too? I tell you e dey Everywhere. all Nigeria leaders have failed. stop making it look like an Udom something

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Chrisbella24(f): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
BastardWike:
Come op, you must be talking about the Akwa Ibom in Congo because from what I have been seeing here in nairaland about the Akwa Ibom in Nigeria, these eyesore schools you're posting here can't be from there shocked shocked

Yes ,it true.

Akwa Ibom isn't like the way they hype it here on Nairaland.

These pictures sef aren't really showing the way those schools are.

In Ibesikpo Asutan, the only good school there is IBESCO and you know why?

Because the school is sited along the road plus the road leads to the Airport road.

Any foreign visitor coming to Uyo will pass along that road. That's why they upgraded that school.

Govt schools in Akwa Ibom are nothing to write home about.

Infact, nothing is working in Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Farukshy: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
That is want thing with this government they will just focus on the city, but if u go to there local govts nothing to write abt
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Serveyouright:
Udom is the worst thing that has happened in Akwa Ibom since the creation of our beloved State. We will not forgive Akpabio for bringing this frauster and scammer of a governor to our state.
Why didn't Akpabio repair them since he had much more money than Udom do. your hatred for udom is clear
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Speedy001(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
densiks:
I commend the OP for taking the time to create awareness about the terrible state of public schools in Akwa Ibom.

I will like to work with the Poster to begin our intervention and increased awareness through the auspices of ‘Ibom Arise Movement’ on the terrible situation children and young people are subjected to in a state where there’s abundance of resources.

Of the truth the Government led by Udom has failed these young people.
Count me in
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Akilou:

Excuse me el Urgly, are you the one on cheap drugs?
Why are you suddenly choke with my comments, ooh you are also from rivers state that's why because you didn't ask the cheap propagandist OP the same question you are asking me.
So you are from that dipilated state of a State?
That's a much worser dipilated school you gat there in Rivers state.
How are we even sure the he goat isn't the one that posted this pictures. same pictures I saw last abi last two years.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Adakintroy:
I told them to show uria ikpa the last time they were showing beautiful pictures of akwa ibom.

Show the whole picture of the town
Why sensor some part. That's not right.

The whole picture. Judge the city or state when you see the "whole" pictures.
Do you all show the whole pictures of Lagos State, Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Onitsha, etc? So why do you want Akwa ibom to show you the whole pictures?
which state or country doesn't have it bad side?
ok if you know ur hatred for Udom will cloud your judgement just stfu
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Lawsimon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kinematics:

That cheap propagandist is thinking of another bushmen thread to create here. He must earn his 50k for this month.

Hahahaha
His name is on the list.
I know his bank account
Hahahaha
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Akilou:

I think that Urgly dude below @kinematic is the OP in a different moniker.
You talk of hate, haven't you notice that Urgly guys like @kinematic are always hateful.
I swear man. the hatred is just to disgraceful Tofiakwa. I'm sure he was the one that brought up these pictures using another account. a dull human he is.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nanavati:

we are not here to talk about who's name was in the list. what we are talking about here is the fake pictures the OP is claiming that is akwa ibom
Am not Akwa-Ibomite but I notice the heated feud propel by jeolousy by riverian (some rivers state citizens ) against Akwa Ibomites. And I carefully notice one Urgly dude @kinematic as the drum lord of this steady feud, always fueling this war. That's when I knew the riverine always take the fight to they Akwa-Ibomite..
If ask to choose btw cultist haven and dog eating Akwa-Ibomite, I will choose Akwa-Ibom ahead of them.

@kinematic kindly visit a SPA your picture and your child is too Urgly.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Illaumoh hunchogee nkan akpanika pretend you didn't see this thread.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Yes ,it true.

Akwa Ibom isn't like the way they hype it here on Nairaland.

These pictures sef aren't really showing the way those schools are.

In Ibesikpo Asutan, the only good school there is IBESCO and you know why?

Because the school is sited along the road plus the road leads to the Airport road.

Any foreign visitor coming to Uyo will pass along that road. That's why they upgraded that school.

Govt schools in Akwa Ibom are nothing to write home about.

Infact, nothing is working in Akwa Ibom.
So which state doesn't have the kind off school now? aunty what state are you from make I know. Come-on, the govtnor can't be everywhere. it only the house members commissioners to bring it to the govt notice.
Stop saying nothing is working in Akwa ibom pls. if you do that how do you want investors to come n invest there? stop the bigotry pls.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
AustineJohn908:
How are we even sure the he goat isn't the one that posted this pictures. same pictures I saw last abi last two years.
Yeah those are old pictures from the OP that's why I called him a sycophant and the OP is that Urgly ape @kinematic.
I wonder why the mods allow recycling news and pictures to be posted in order to make mockery of a group of people. My trace shows that the OP is from Rivers State and that really speaks volume to the feud BTW old shadow and the new one.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nicepoker:
Illaumoh hunchogee nkan akpanika pretend you didn't see this thread.
Sure the should come and defend what exactly?
Because this is a recycled news from a sycophant that is just a day old on nairaland and has only this post to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle / "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.