Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) (30450 Views)

The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Hallabee1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
ojun50:
Na WA oooooooh

The village people there self need prayers....... All this years them close mouth

Aje ..

Them need slap
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Serveyouright:
Udom is the worst thing that has happened in Akwa Ibom since the creation of our beloved State. We will not forgive Akpabio for bringing this frauster and scammer of a governor to our state.
Funnily you are as ignorant as the OP.
I don't hold brief for any political thief but this dipilated pix is older than even Akpabio administration ok.
And is a recycled news too.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
thundafire:
tell me,what is it
can you check ucth for me and confirm if their workers are on strike?
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ANDYSOLOMON29(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Udom has really failed us
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Serveyouright:
[color=#990000][/colour

I believe your name was in the recent released list of online paid agent that is contracted to praise this failed regime and that shame of a man called governor.

We deserve the best with abundance resources God has blessed us with.
lol you're not far from being right.
Those guys are paid agents.
Abadie?

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
McTominay:
Let's be honest to ourselves, the situation is not just peculiar to one state, zone alone. This is the standard one gets of government schools, especially those which are not in the capital.
The reality is everyone here is calling out the state governor, what are the jobs of the house of assembly members, councillors, LGA chairmen, commissioners? The governor may not travel round his state during his full tenure, it's left to these people to take it up to him. No, everyone is relaxed and doing nothing about it.
We must learn to hold those leaders who are closer to us accountable and responsible.
In naija, it's just few states that have something of note that is regarded as educational facilities/ schools. Majority of the so called states should not be called states instead, they should be converted to farmlands, grazing areas because they are not productive in any sense of the word.
Sweet summary.. But the governor need to do more in education. I read he has plans inplace to hire 10, 000 teachers, so I think that's the right step to take.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by KanuSE: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
While their children are in abroad studying in a comfy environment undecided

This is disheartening

How can a government play with the lives of these kids so

Do you actually think these useless politicians care about y'all.

Una go learn sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Akilou:
Wait guys, let analyze this post carefully.
OP is just a day old on nairaland and he's first and only Post is against Akwa-Ibom State meaning something is fishy here. The dipilated schools posted by OP wasn't to wake up those thieves in power or to draw sympathy to the affected communities but was for[b][/b] mockery[b][/b].
I think the OP created this thread to make mockery of Akwa-Ibomite and I begin to wonder if the OP state (rivers state) as no dipilated schools etc..
Find below the detail profile of the OP.
I can boldly say that the OP is a paid sycophant and he's Urgly friend @kinematic is an Urgly partner in crime.

@kinematic did you visit the SPA cos this your picture below is so irritating oo

Finally I think the OP is @kinematic in disguise becos he promise those Akwa Ibom dudes of a fire cracker to pay them back.
that's the handwork of Juliusmalema now operating the moniker MelesZenawi
I remember last month when he quoted a certain Ebenezer2021 and told him he'll go around 230 public schools in Akwa ibom and upload their pathetic condition on nairaland.
Just a month later and this thread just came up
See his comments on this thread
MelesZenawi:
Jesus.

This is highly disgusting.

Still submitting.....

Can't submit further, over to Iboms

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
that's the handowrk of Juliusmalema now operating the moniker MelesZenawi
I remember last month when he quoted a certain Ebenezer2021 and told him he'll go around 230 public schools in Akwa ibom and upload their pathetic condition on nairaland.
Yes you may be right. But why making mockery of the sad state of school in a particular state.
When the entire state including the OP state (river state) as dipilated schools everywhere.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
After,una go come dey show us only Uyo
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by intruder15(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
GayPontiff:

U have no sense.

If u don't pay taxes and are still eating free food u sharrrrap.
How do u mean that we that pay taxes and are milked on daily basis by the govt are to be blamed?
Abi u want us to take over govt house like it was done in d capitol and then be called insurrections?
What do u want us the people to do?

Who voted the government into power? Who rallied for them? Ghosts?
Won't be surprised if u don't have a PVC.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Pauliprecious: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
This structures were there in last administration. Also show the ones that are rehabilitated
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Segzy19: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
When I see people hyping Akwa Ibom governors, I just laugh at their ignorance.

Akpabio engaged in many white elephant projects.
He did things to make the state a tourist destination but not a place habitable and affordable for the ordinary citizens.
He concentrated on Uyo (the state capital) and Ikoy Ekpene (his own place). These places are the visible places most visitors to Akwa Ibom will pass or stay.

You see the interiors and other places, no development at all. Of what benefits are the Uyo stadium, big hotels, malls and cinemas to the average Akwa ibom citizen when their community roads, hospital and other infrastructures for basic human living have been left undone or even unusable.

I went to the mental health hospital in Eket. I was moved to tears at the sight I saw. No drugs, no facilities, nothing. I also visited ikono, Ibakachi... These are interior parts that you may never hear of. Infact those places are far from development. Yet in the same Akwa ibom.

The same thing is what Udom Emmanuel is doing.
Engaging in projects that do not benefit the basic human needs of the ordinary citizens. You construct a super mighty highway but then a simple basic primary school, you can upgrade...

Shame on all of these people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Mac12(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
BastardWike:
Come op, you must be talking about the Akwa Ibom in Congo because from what I have been seeing here in nairaland about the Akwa Ibom in Nigeria, these eyesore schools you're posting here can't be from there shocked shocked

I served in Akwa Ibom, Uruan to be precise. I saw worse. Body tell me. It's just few parts of Akwa Ibom l(Uyo,Eket, Ikot Ekpene) that is developed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by musty1147(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
mehn I felt lyk crying .... dis is extremely bad now....
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kinematics:

So that you will use Udom's influence to arrest him?
We have not forgotten the pharmacist.
I said you are that sycophant under the OP moniker.
Urgly fool try an takecare of yourself
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Idris29(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shithole country indeed.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
BOGDANN:
I don't know why we like to lie to ourselves .

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion naira for useless project called worship center,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where covid 19 rice being share to people as Xmas gift.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor used five years he can not complete flyover,
Welcome to Akwa ibom where deep seaport being move from oron to another place because of politics,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our industry being seem on billboard.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion to build another Governor house in Lagos,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where we received so much money from federal government yet we become second unemployment state in Nigeria.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our local government chairman has done nothing,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where Akwa ibomite value burial more than people's life,
Before this 2021 finish we send our leaders to leadership training school in Ghana,
Make sure u visit our public schools before u comment,
I remember this school. I did one of my CDS meetings in this school while serving in 2015. The school was in a very deplorable state.

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Serveyouright(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
lol you're not far from being right.
Those guys are paid agents.
Abadie?
[color=#990000][/color]

Idioke eyen Eka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Yes ,it true.

Akwa Ibom isn't like the way they hype it here on Nairaland.

These pictures sef aren't really showing the way those schools are.

In Ibesikpo Asutan, the only good school there is IBESCO and you know why?

Because the school is sited along the road plus the road leads to the Airport road.

Any foreign visitor coming to Uyo will pass along that road. That's why they upgraded that school.

Govt schools in Akwa Ibom are nothing to write home about.

[/b]Infact, nothing is working in Akwa Ibom[b].
You sound bitter to me.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ClassicCaleb: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nanavati:

Akwa ibom state Government is open to constructive criticism
constructive criticism ki you there,but Dazion UMoh is still in police cell for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ClassicCaleb: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
kenny714433:
I'm an Akwaibomite, although Udom hasn't performed much, I find this post as total rubbish. Those structures might not even be in Akwa Ibom.

For your information, the flyover project was flagged off during December 2019 and it's in its advanced stage of completion. So which is 5yrs we are reading?

Wait for the governor to come and spoon feed you before you know he's working.

Government schools in Aks are very good structurally, I might not know the condition of the facilities inside.
Are you the only one in Akwaibom,am also in Akwaibom and have seen all the schools posted above,go to ikono or Obot Akara and see for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nato008(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
isa6namo:
Haters, why not show the once that are good too
u no one get sense....show the once that are good, like this is not the standard in most govt schools all over the federation
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Shut the fuckoff bro. even here in Abuja we still have this kind of school plenty. infact my primary school back den was one so just stfu. e dey everywhere. abi you want us to bring Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Kaduna etc own?.
Wat u should be saying is the govt should do something not behaving like it only akwa ibom you can find that just cause of ur hatred for udom

Make I come quote inanimate object too?
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Gamesmart: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2021
OP, stop lying!!!

All the pictures I am seeing show WORLD CLASS provisions.

https://www.nairaland.com/6361881/emmanuel-emenike-builds-hospital-people/1#98041590
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
I remember this school. I did one of my CDS meetings in this school while serving in 2015. The school was in a very deplorable state.

Thank you. I was there 2 months ago. The school us the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

Sweet summary.. But the governor need to do more in education. I read he has plans inplace to hire 10, 000 teachers, so I think that's the right step to take.

10000?

This your lie is premium..

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by orble: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Kinematics:

Bushman you don show your face?
2008 publication. Go see the wonders Amaechi did in those schools.
Kindly bring the year of that your picture.
Foolishman when will you stop thisa nonsense. If we find you nd rubbish you now... You'll say Ibomite ARE bad!
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 12:16am On Jan 15, 2021
orble:

[s]Foolishman when will you stop thisa nonsense. If we find you nd rubbish you now... You'll say Ibomite ARE bad!
[/s]

We've said it time and time again. Invest in human development. Develop your people, not spending money on nonsense that brings nothing to the common Akwa Ibom man.

Educate your illiterate population, empower them, create jobs for them and stop them from wondering around the country like almajiri.

See who wan rubbish me, a 164m dwarf grin grin

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by KensonAbule(m): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2021
The worst state so far
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by themanderon: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Yet the money stolen from this state by Akpabio and those before him could have catered for the educational needs of this state up to the 4th generation. Our politicians deserve a special place in hell if they don't repent and turn a new leaf. When I saw pictures of schools in Namibia, a southern African country with resources not comparable to ours i wept. Its almost as if the government is determined to stifle education of the less privileged in this nation.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
that's the handwork of Juliusmalema now operating the moniker MelesZenawi
See his comments on this thread

This is the most delusional statement I have ever read.

You need peace and may God grant you one..Mr Remembrance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record / JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.