Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (4425 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Things are hard now generally...pls do not kill or hurt yourself for what ever reason.

Everyone has their own time...your time of success is around the corner.. continue being focused and discpline.

Apply for jobs outside your area of interest too and never stop fighting becos success will only in life after many strugles, obstacles and countless defeat.

Giving up is the greatest failure there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by SavageResponse(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
VTJN:
I'm currently on the same phase of life with you, i came out top of my class and everybody assume it's a ticket to my eldorado. lost my dad some years back and mum is aging sporodically. my siblings are much looking up to me, i hardly keep friends which might also be a limiting factor. what differentiate myself from you was that i'm not too over ambitious, i'm not too eager to get that mouth watering job. Though if it comes now fine, but i believe to "grow to the top and not to go to the top" i left school 2019 and since then i've been job haunting, most organization turns me down once they know that i'm a pcm despite blasting their test & interview, probably they prefer consistency. most of my mates have all gone for service but here i am still awaiting, simply because i haven't paid for my certificate for collection. New registration 'll commence next month of which i'm not certain to be part of it, dont giveup bro you'll come over it soonest.

What's "PCM"?
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by VTJN(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

What's "PCM"?
"Prospective corp member"it's an accronym for student who graduated from either university/polytechnic and is eligible to undergo a compulsory one year national service provided he/she graduated before clocking 30yrs.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by ibiba55(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sammmyyyy:
Guys, I don't even know where to begin this but i will, somewhere. Truth is, I am tired. I am depressed and something is telling me to end myself.

You ever been in a situation where the whole family spends a lot of money, trains you in school, and expect that you get a good job after and reciprocate their good gestures? That's my position right now. But unfortunately, I have not been a able to.

I am a young man; early twenties, finished school quite early and really smart (that's what people say.) Ever since I finished the University guys, I have been struggling to get a job, but nothing to show. I am really tired of staying at home here. The whole community knows that I have completed my university education and fact is, they are already mocking my family behind our backs. They are not even hiding it anymore. They laugh at me when I pass by too.

What broke the camel's back today was:
I applied for a job with a very big company in Lagos. Myself and family already thrown ourselves into positive expectations. I had sold all my hope into it, thinking something good will come out. I went for the test and was sure I did well. Me and my family even prayed over it. Well, the result came out today and I failed.

Guys, may be God doesn't hear prayers like people claim, or maybe he doesn't just hear mine.

My dad's dead and my mum has been bearing the burden alone.

Tonight, I saw my mum's face clearly again and sincerely, this woman is aging fast. She deserves a better life than she is getting and sadly, I cannot come through for her. I'm loosing it guys. I am going insaneeeee!

Please can I have your number?
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sammmyyyy:
Guys, I don't even know where to begin this but i will, somewhere. Truth is, I am tired. I am depressed and something is telling me to end myself.

You ever been in a situation where the whole family spends a lot of money, trains you in school, and expect that you get a good job after and reciprocate their good gestures? That's my position right now. But unfortunately, I have not been a able to.

I am a young man; early twenties, finished school quite early and really smart (that's what people say.) Ever since I finished the University guys, I have been struggling to get a job, but nothing to show. I am really tired of staying at home here. The whole community knows that I have completed my university education and fact is, they are already mocking my family behind our backs. They are not even hiding it anymore. They laugh at me when I pass by too.

I applied for a job with a very big company in Lagos. Myself and family already thrown ourselves into positive expectations. I had sold all my hope into it, thinking something good will come out. I went for the test and was sure I did well. Me and my family even prayed over it. Well, the result came out today and I failed.

Guys, may be God doesn't hear prayers like people claim, or maybe he doesn't just hear mine.

Tonight, I saw my mum's face clearly again and sincerely, this woman is aging fast. She deserves a better life than she is getting and sadly, I cannot come through for her. I'm loosing it guys. I am going insaneeeee!
Stop Complaining. Don't Wait 4 White Colar Jobs. Get A Skill Or Learn Handwork. Just Do Anything To Earn A Living.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Tobest94: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Change your environment dude.. find somewhere else to stay.. They're seeing you that's why they're talking bullshit behind your back.. Try a new environment with someone you know, you might get a good job there

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Barzinime(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
If big Jobs are not forth coming, try with smaller ones but choose a career path. Gather knowledge from the job & and keep applying to jobs relating to the career path you chose unless stated otherwise.

Sammmyyyy:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
VTJN:
I'm currently on the same phase of life with you, i came out top of my class and everybody assume it's a ticket to my eldorado. lost my dad some years back and mum is aging sporodically. my siblings are much looking up to me, i hardly keep friends which might also be a limiting factor. what differentiate myself from you was that i'm not too over ambitious, i'm not too eager to get that mouth watering job. Though if it comes now fine, but i believe to "grow to the top and not to go to the top" i left school 2019 and since then i've been job haunting, most organization turns me down once they know that i'm a pcm despite blasting their test & interview, probably they prefer consistency. most of my mates have all gone for service but here i am still awaiting, simply because i haven't paid for my certificate for collection. New registration 'll commence next month of which i'm not certain to be part of it, dont giveup bro you'll come over it soonest.

Amen, thank you bro. May we all overcome
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Things are hard now generally...pls do not kill or hurt yourself for what ever reason.

Everyone has their own time...your time of success is around the corner.. continue being focused and discpline.

Apply for jobs outside your area of interest too and never stop fighting becos success will only in life after many strugles, obstacles and countless defeat.

Giving up is the greatest failure there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel!

I appreciate your kind words sir, thank you.
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
ibiba55:

Please can I have your number?

Alright sir

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Truvel:
Stop Complaining. Don't Wait 4 White Colar Jobs. Get A Skill Or Learn Handwork. Just Do Anything To Earn A Living.

I will, I will learn a skill

Thank you so much
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tobest94:
Change your environment dude.. find somewhere else to stay.. They're seeing you that's why they're talking bullshit behind your back.. Try a new environment with someone you know, you might get a good job there

I'll work towards that sir. I'll make a move.
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Barzinime:
If big Jobs are not forth coming, try with smaller ones but choose a career path. Gather knowledge from the job & and keep applying to jobs relating to the career path you chose unless stated otherwise.

I understand you clearly sir but sincerely, I have stopped bothering about a career path. All I want right now is to do something to survive.

I appreciate you, all the same
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Isokoson1: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
No die.. No die I repeat no die..

Handwork is good

My guy no go school but e buy corolla

He build house two bedroom flat

I go school even bicycle I no fit burst of one

I comot shame go meet my guy... The guy dey teach me photographing

One thing for life be say... School good but e no guarantee us say we go use am see better work...

I no see all those old greedy man for power to leave office

Above all.. Make. We cry to God Nah him get answer for the cry way we dey cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Isokoson1:
No die.. No die I repeat no die..

Handwork is good

My guy no go school but e buy corolla

He build house two bedroom flat

I go school even bicycle I no fit burst of one

I comot shame go meet my guy... The guy dey teach me photographing

One thing for life be say... School good but e no guarantee us say we go use am see better work...

I no see all those old greedy man for power to leave office

Above all.. Make. We cry to God Nah him get answer for the cry way we dey cry

This is deep. Thanks sir
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Barzinime(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Just surviving is not the way forward & you might end up regretting, but I understand your point.

Sammmyyyy:

I understand you clearly sir but sincerely, I have stopped bothering about a career path. All I want right now is to do something to survive.

I appreciate you, all the same

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Barzinime:
Just surviving is not the way forward & you might end up regretting, but I understand your point.

I will surely think of something, thank you very much sir
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Barzinime:

Thank you for this sir.
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
[b][/b]
Olakunleyakub:

Thanks sir, I appreciate this
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Rosabella4sure(f): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
First of wipe any thought of suicide in your mind,and then think deeply about how she would feel about you leaving her after all the efforts she put or deposited into training and sending you to school.

Bro,i think you should take your time,sit down and thank God for everything he has done and still doing in your life you just said you are in your early twenties which means you are still pretty young and still have a whole lot ahead of you..some people your age are still in the university or still planning to enter despite all odds..so be thankful..go on your kneels and be grateful..praise him and worship God

And i know its normal to feel depressed and sad seeing your family in that situation but dont give up just yet there's still hope believe! I'm sure she's counting on you so let that be your motivation to continue struggling!!!trust on God and keep at it..keep doing your best and its not necessary to start from somewhere big start anywhere do anything legal to earn income start somewhere bro! Bigger opportunities will locate you

May God help us all!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rosabella4sure:
First of wipe any thought of suicide in your mind,and then think deeply about how she would feel about you leaving her after all the efforts she put or deposited into training and sending you to school.

Bro,i think you should take your time,sit down and thank God for everything he has done and still doing in your life you just said you are in your early twenties which means you are still pretty young and still have a whole lot ahead of you..some people your age are still in the university or still planning to enter despite all odds..so be thankful..go on your kneels and be grateful..praise him and worship God

And i know its normal to feel depressed and sad seeing your family in that situation but dont give up just yet there's still hope believe! I'm sure she's counting on you so let that be your motivation to continue struggling!!!trust on God and keep at it..keep doing your best and its not necessary to start from somewhere big start anywhere do anything legal to earn income start somewhere bro! Bigger opportunities will locate you

May God help us all!!!

Your words are so soothing and motivation. I appreciate them a lot, thank you very much.
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thank you all for you advice. There has been a development, though. I will give an update as soon as I am chanced here.
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2021
ogwuche4u:
Go and get a skill or drive on Uber or bolt. Stop wasting your time on job. You will end up being frustrated

Exactly the guy never even see anything him done dey reason suicide. Getting ur degree is good but in todays world it takes more to get what u want out of life. You got to be smart (not book smart) fast, sharp, bold and quick. Observe ur environment there are loop holes waiting to be exploited. It seems his parents have no means of surviving too hence i don't see why the pressure on a young chap that should use his time to boldly venture into anything life presents and either succeed or fail at it and most importantly learn from the process. Op u don't sound smart to me at all thinking of ending it all is dumb for someone with a lot of years ahead to make things right. Like i said Op never see anything. Even some of those born with silver/golden spoon passed through serious hell to get where they are today.. No family help or influence in any way, even almost disowned.. strictly OYO! Story for another day. Op say God no dey answer prayers.. lol ur still very far from smart.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

baba things don change.
education isn't really the key anymore.
even masters and PhD holders are struggling for jobs
thousands of Nysc graduates every 3-4 months.

it is well, there's enough hope.

what course did you study ?
what did you graduate with ?
is it a bsc, msc or PhD?
do you have any small source of income?

as a naija boy depression is sopose to be scared of you....lol

my parents spent millions of naira for my education(dem even burrow sef) I never get work. I'm in the same boat with you
but I've been trying (not my best though)to acquire new skills that might make me standout for job opportunities

if you reply the above questions I would know how advice you bro

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by chikasnight: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
In this life persistency, consistency and courage is all it takes. It’s not really easy for anybody...I understand fully what you’re going through. But you shouldn’t let you present situation define you or define your future...there’re people who have been in your situation and even worse situations that triumphed...your breakthrough might just be around who knows

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
chikasnight:
In this life persistency, consistency and courage is all it takes. It’s not really easy for anybody...I understand fully what you’re going through. But you shouldn’t let you present situation define you or define your future...there’re people who have been in your situation and even worse situations that triumphed...your breakthrough might just be around who knows

Thank you for these words. Very encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Daytrader1: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bruh just learn forex, i can't teach you cos I'm busy but just learn from YouTube don't even pay anybody to learn. Take your time then I'll teach you my profitable strategy for free,It's worth 500usd but you're gettin it for free if u show some dedication towards trading. It'll change your life on God. better late than never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister For Four Years'- Woman / Dating A Married Man? / 4 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.