Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations (4609 Views)

A Response To A Thread On Witchcraft And Dark Manipulations / Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) / Do This And Be Invisible From Spiritual Manipulations; Given To Me In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
You can say whatever you want, I saw them is that I saw them, the way I saw them is exactly how they are being portrayed in the realm of the spirit, I also know how I look like in the realm of the spirit. My spiritual warfare did not start today.

But you are lying and I can prove it before every single nairalander

Infact I want this thread be on homepage and I will expose your lies before the world to see grin

I was born with gifts of hearing and sight and when I encounter a seer I always know even from childhood it's a feeling and I see the aura and they see mine too

Ii have no such feeling since our interactions I thought you where just an overly enthusiastic religious person I never saw this chat. I was just going through the thread feeling bad about reporting you when I saw this . You lied blatantly here madam and I only mean that in a respectful way

But you lied here
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Accept that you were wrong, you gave a wrong information, I corrected you, why should you say we speak demonic tongues? why should you say something that is so sensitive, deep down within you, you know it's a lie but you just want to do the work of Satan and spread lies.

You lied about your visions you lied and the whole scenario you lied

Nothing you say is borne of truth just self serving to manipulate those you con.

I am certain in your neighborhood you are respected as a religious figure and people seek your guidiance for prayers?

Maybe visions as a prophet grin

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

But you are lying and I can prove it before 8every single nairalander

Infact I want this thread be on homepage and I will expose your lies before the world to see grin

I was born with gifts of hearing and sight and when I encounter a seer I always know even from childhood it's a feeling and I see the aura and they see mine too

Ii have no such feeling since our interactions I thought you where just an overly enthusiastic religious person I never saw this chat. I was just going through the thread feeling bad about reporting you when I saw this . You lied blatantly here madam and I only mean that in a respectful way

But you lied here
I am a prophetess. Take note. I don't care if you have the feeling or not. You are not the one that called me, neither have you seen me before, maybe we should book a date to meet so that you can use your discerning senses to smell if I am a seer or not. What will I not hear on this forum cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You lied about your visions you lied and the whole scenario you lied

Nothing you say is borne of truth just self serving to manipulate those you con.

I am certain in your neighborhood you are respected as a religious figure and people seek your guidiance for prayers?

Maybe visions as a prophet grin
Satan is a liar, the last thing I will do is to lie, what business does light have to do with darkness? probably you are the one lying. I am a prophetess, you are a diviner. Can you see the difference? Mine is pure.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
I am a prophetess. Take note. I don't care if you have the feeling or not. You are not the one that called me, neither have you seen me before, maybe we should book a date to meet so that you can use your discerning senses to smell if I am a seer or not. What will I not hear in this forum cheesy.

I said it
A prophetess

Hahahahahahahaha

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I REST MY CASE

grin

Now I understand why she was all over me ..I was spoiling market .

Let me tell you all, do you know how much these prophetesses make?

There's one in my estate, she has a popular politician by the curlies

He can't take a pee without her consent infact all his investments she must come there and pray or he fears he may die as her tells him
Now he takes his whole family to meet her whenever they want to do anything. His wife must please her or one word from the prophetess and madam will be kicked out

These people are the same as the very dark ones I speak against.
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Satan is a liar, the last thing I will do is to lie, what business does light have to do with darkness? probably you are the one lying. I am a prophetess, you are a diviner. Can you see the difference? Mine is pure.

Madam I can prove it before the entire world you lied and are a liar your aura isn't as bright as some who challenged me here .. you aren't a sincere person . Now I understand

My sympathies

smiley

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Madam I can prove it before the entire world you lied and are a liar your aura isn't as bright as some who challenged me here .. you aren't a sincere person . Now I understand

My sympathies

smiley
Why are you deviating from our talk? I asked you why you were blaspheming the holy spirit. I am not here to prove to you whether I have the brightest aura or not.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Why are you deviating from the talk, I asked you why you were blaspheming the holy spirit. I am not here to prove to you whether I have the brightest aura or not.

Madam you don't know what I know or you would quiver..

I seek not fame nor wealth but to expose the falsehood you and your Ilk have spread across the world with your religion of hate and prejudice

You give sand for water and stones for bread !!

You abuse the name of the forever the yesterday the today and the tomorrow

You abuse the name of the alpha and omega

You abuse the name of the I am that I am

You abuse the memory of his son the purest of love Lord jesus christ

You said the purest of love came to die for you

You insult your father and creator

You don't know what awaits in the other side but I do I have seen it more times than I would want to wish but I tell you this !!!

For every one you use this false religion to manipulate and fleece in the other side there is a place where they go a place of mysery and sorrow a place the light of the Lord never shines , a place where they moan and moan in torment no it is not hell it is in between and far worse

This is where they go

I don't care if you believe nor do I want you to I have said the truth to you
Change now before it's too late

Pray for forgiveness seek truth and spread it

Bye

4 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Madam you don't know what I know or you would quiver..

I seek not fame nor wealth but to expose the falsehood you and your Ilk have spread across the world with your religion of hate and prejudice

You give sand for water and stones for bread !!

You abuse the name of the forever the yesterday the today and the tomorrow

You abuse the name of the alpha and omega

You abuse the name of the I am that I am

You abuse the memory of his son the purest of love Lord jesus christ

You said the purest of love came to die for you

You insult your father and creator

You don't know what awaits in the other side but I do I have seen it more times than I would want to wish but I tell you this !!!

For every one you use this false religion to manipulate and fleece in the other side there is a place where they go a place of mysery and sorrow a place the light of the Lord never shines , a place where they moan and moan in torment no it is not hell it is in between and far worse

This is where they go

I don't care if you believe nor do I want you to I have said the truth to you
Change now before it's too late

Pray for forgiveness seek truth and spread it

Bye
So you are still saying that Jesus Christ did not die for our sins. We really need to end it here. See you calling the name of God as if you know him or walk in his ways, you claim you know God but you refused to believe that his son Jesus died for our sin on the cross of calvary.

I am tired of your lies and fallacies. To your tent O Israel.

Bye.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
So you are still saying that Jesus Christ did not die for our sins. We really need to end it here. I am tired of your lies and fallacies. To your tent O Israel.

Bye.

Lord Jesus never died for any sins he was murdered !!!

And cease using spiritual fancies to take money and manipulate people for your own sake

Because when you leave here it won't be funny.

Bye woman

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Lord Jesus never died for any sins he was murdered !!!

And cease using spiritual fancies to take money and manipulate people for your own sake

Because when you leave here it won't be funny.

Bye woman
I dont use spiritual fancies to take money from anyone, I will never sell the gift of God. Freely ye receive, freely ye give.(Matthew 10:8 )

Woe unto me the day I will sell my prophetic gift or use it to make money. Its for the edification of the church not for personal use only.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
I dont use spiritual fancies to take money from anyone, I will never sell the gift of God. Freely ye receive, freely ye give.(Matthew 10:8 )

Woe unto me the day I will sell my prophetic gift or use it to make money. Its for the edification of the church not for personal use only.

You do not have a prophetic gift at all and I just made that obvious to everyone .

You lied and have always lied about your visions and use it to your advantage. And you just lied again as your aura betrays you . You do receive favors and cash gifts for your services. Seems you engage in fables alot?

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You do not have a prophetic gift at all and I just made that obvious to everyone .

You lied and have always lied about your visions and use it to your advantage. And you just lied again as your aura betrays you . You do receive favors and cash gifts for your services. Seems you engage in fables alot?
You get wahala. I am tired of this banter. I will not disturb your thread again. Dey your lane, make I dey my lane, this is the last time you will hear from me. Bye.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
You get wahala. I am tired of this banter. I will not disturb your thread again. Dey your lane, make I dey my lane, this is the last time you will hear from me. Bye.

Such a sad reality
How these guys take advantage of people they have ruined homes marriages, especially when one partner is against the prophet or prophetess

Don't worry the day of reckoning is nigh

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Incrizz(f): 12:51am On Jan 21, 2021
@Nutella
GOD bless you so much.

Kindly watch out for those people who always try to shut true children of GOD up.
They say stuff like, "leave them, don't argue with them".

Kindly always speak up when The Holy Spirit says you should. This is about the faith of every other person who would someday read this thread.

You did very well. GOD bless you for never ever keeping quiet. For a moment, I couldn't believe what I was reading.

And then I understood what he was doing, he was "secretly introducing destructive heresies".

But JESUS builds HIS Church upon the rock and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Children of GOD, ALWAYS pray in tongues, it is an instruction from GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Incrizz:
@Nutella
GOD bless you so much.

Kindly watch out for those people who always try to shut true children of GOD up.
They say stuff like, "leave them, don't argue with them".

Kindly always speak up when The Holy Spirit says you should. This is about the faith of every other person who would someday read this thread.

You did very well. GOD bless you for never ever keeping quiet. For a moment, I couldn't believe what I was reading.

And then I understood what he was doing, he was "secretly introducing destructive heresies".

But JESUS builds HIS Church upon the rock and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Children of GOD, ALWAYS pray in tongues, it is an instruction from GOD.

Indeed my sister, he was trying to lure people away from praying in tongues, people dont know that praying in tongues makes demons tremble and it causes havoc in the kingdom of darkness, praying in tongues is one advantage we have over the kingdom of darkness, so they are trying their best to shut it down by saying that we invoke demons when we speak in tongues, some say we blab and make noise, so that is why I was aggressive in my defence on this thread, cause a baby Christian might stumble upon this thread and get deceived, I personally know that he can't deceive me but but he can decieve a babe in the things of God, that is why I stood my ground and said NO to this thread and his lies. Have a nice morning ma.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2021
All this religious people with there superior complex.
Nuttella:
Indeed my sister, he was trying to lure people away from praying in tongues, people dont know that praying in tongues makes demons tremble and it causes havoc in the kingdom of darkness, praying in tongues is one advantage we have over the kingdom of darkness, so they are trying their best to shut it down by saying that we invoke demons when we speak in tongues, some say we blab and make noise, so that is why I was aggressive in my defence on this thread, cause a baby Christian might stumble upon this thread and get deceived, I personally know that he can't deceive me but but he can decieve a babe in the things of God, that is why I stood my ground and said NO to this thread and his lies. Have a nice morning ma.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Incrizz(f): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nuttella:
Indeed my sister, he was trying to lure people away from praying in tongues, people dont know that praying in tongues makes demons tremble and it causes havoc in the kingdom of darkness, praying in tongues is one advantage we have over the kingdom of darkness, so they are trying their best to shut it down by saying that we invoke demons when we speak in tongues, some say we blab and make noise, so that is why I was aggressive in my defence on this thread, cause a baby Christian might stumble upon this thread and get deceived, I personally know that he can't deceive me but but he can deceive a babe in the things of God, that is why I stood my ground and said NO to this thread and his lies. Have a nice morning ma.

You do well Sis.
Please don't keep silent
When I saw your post, I was grateful to GOD, because my own confidence in GOD's word was reassured.

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by IAmHim1: 5:13am On Dec 14, 2023
hello

"witches can astral project far distance for any lenght of time without any spiritual fears cus they work with dark forces"

do dark forces have that much control over the astral world that people of the light can only spend limited time there??

and when a master of the dark draws power from the light, is there any consequence to the dark master since its the same power of creation channeled
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by IAmHim1: 5:20am On Dec 14, 2023
gofuckyourself, can something or someone be held back from you if you dont know what you want ie confusion in ones mind making one uncertain since in the spiritual, like atttracts like...?
what about incertainity? does uncertainity attract uncertainity?? or is uncertainity neutral in the spiritual ??
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2023
IAmHim1:
gofuckyourself, can something or someone be held back from you if you dont know what you want ie confusion in ones mind making one uncertain since in the spiritual, like atttracts like...?
what about incertainity? does uncertainity attract uncertainity?? or is uncertainity neutral in the spiritual ??

There is no uncertainty I'm creation. The only what if or rather the only clog in the works in man.

Man brings all confusion errors and wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by IAmHim1: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2023
hello. i thank you for your time and experience put into your threads. i read this one and i have some questions...quite lenghty though

1) "witches can astral project cus they work with dark forces"
do dark forces have that much control over the astral world that people of the light can spend limited time there

and when a master of the dark draws power from the light, is there any consequence to the dark master since its the same power of creation channeled

2) if witches can make sum1 sick or blind or crippled in the astral realm, so itd take a light master of a higher level to heal the lame and crippled? to become a light master, is it a talent or can it be learnt?

3) witches can kill in the astral plane...

but these same witches also know the laws of karma and reincarnation. ive seen big organisation -- big pharma of america silencing cures to diseases so they can make a profit -- same as the petroleum industry -- if theres a means by which water can be used to make energy and supply power to households via nuclear fission, it is cut off -- these big organisations surely know the laws of karma/ reincarnation, but theyre so confident in stopping the progress of the society so my question is this:

can the laws of karma and reincarnation be manipulated using the power that flows into creation??

4) since animal dont have spirits only souls and animals operate on the astral plane, but human have spirit and soul...

so operating on the astral plane requires just the soul or the ejection of spirit from the human body

is that how clairvoyance works? humans imitating the view points of cats with just souls in their body by ejecting the spirits from their body so its just soul in human body to activate animal like view??

5) you said we can replace our natural born name for example say, Mr Adams want to protect himself from witchcraft, he changes his name on all his documents to Mr Kelvin and the new Mr kelvin starts answering the name anytime he's called as time goes, would that name not become bonded to Mr kelvin hence becoming powerful too. would such new name answered to over time hold any weight in the astral realm??
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by IAmHim1: 5:02am On Dec 15, 2023
6) Mother in law tongue is for low level demons. you said increasing in rank in witchcraft takes years. if there are priests, rev father and pope, then there'd be high level witch too? how do we ward off these high level.entities? is there amy plant apart from mother in law tongue??

PS: the name 'witch' seems to be the basic name for new recuits. just like there are ordinary reverend father amd there are popes, what is the pope-like authority in witchcraft called??

7) each flowers has its own spirit being watching over it. what about trees? are there spirit beings for trees too??

cool *** i further anticipate the lecture youd release on beast to eat and not to eat

9) you made mention that the bible has been edited thoroughly to give power to the church over people. is there a way one can get the real unedited bible for ones reading? the ones that include the tales of peter and his hanging upside down and a host of others that were removed

10) is that why yahoo boys eat faeces -- cus theyre possesed by dark spirit and since darkness is the opposite of light, faeces is the opposite of good food. every faeces was once a good food and every good food will turn to faeces.

science says our eyes makes image that appears on it appear upright. so in summary, an upright image, when reaching our eyes becomes inverted, and our eyes makes it UPRIGHT BACK.also heard tales of people going to a busy market place and looking down, in between their legs to see spirits walking on their head with their legs up in the air...

what is truth? please clarify
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by IAmHim1: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2023
11) "witchcraft is practiced by church"

is it through the design shape of the church building? people say the pointed edge of the top of church buildings connects to the ether...like to download imformation and energy from the world the human eyes is not developed to see

12) has peter been reincarnated after selling his soul to lucifer. does reincarnation still applies to him since he sold his soul to lucifer for jesus-like powers

13) "beware of specific days and hours and their significance spiritually. there are specific days the dark ones rejevunate and become more powerful"

there are rumors that the earth originally has 13 calendar months with each month having 28 days but the catholic church scattered and changed it to 12? was it to hide the powerful days they use to spiritually rejevunate??

***you also said its a lecture for anoda day. this i anticipate too***

14) since darkness is the reverse of light, i imagine what would give the up and coming/ new witches problem with their ascension would be learning to speak spells and summonings backwards at a go. but since you said politicians use a demon witch shield that warns them of evil prior and reveal the intentions of other people to them, could new witches game this process by activating a witch demon shield for themselves that makes everything they say sound backwards

14a) if witches can be summoned through demonology, what of angels? cant they be summoned too through angelology

14b) since knowledge appears to be an aura (i've seen people gifted in mathematics while others struggle and others very good at physics.. it comes naturally to them) my question then goes thus: if theres a witchdemon shield, is there an angel shield??

15) succubus are female sex demons and incubi are male sex demons ie spirit husband and spirit wife am i correct or far off?
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by IAmHim1: 5:09am On Dec 15, 2023
16) "some require blood sacrifice and others an enabling environment of debauchery and blood"

so this means places where people have been killed (especially the blood of the innocent) and not necessarily where they were buried AND a place where people have sex (brothel$) are examples of an enabling environment for some sacrifices. but can we go further in the debauchery aspect and group the place where people have sex as

a) place where they pay for sex
b) places where sex is freely given

is there going to be any difference

17) "demons were never created to be human spirits in human bodies"
how did demons form? how were they created??

18) can the threads of fate of a previous life be cut? ie a woman that did abortion in her past life and in this current life, she redeems those aborted children by being barren --- can she ever give birth again -- can the thread of fate be cut of not thinned??

19) since in the spiritual world,.anytime we think its like acting. so in the physical world, of we lust after a woman, its like we've had sex with that woman. same as murder...if we think of killing someone in the physical, its like weve killed that person in the spiritual... how do we control our thoughts and emotions cus these days my head be going places unno...

20) if the thread of fate tied to mrs stella was barreness, then all other things APART FROM CHILDREN can be given to mrs stella if shes truly a good person?
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by IAmHim1: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2023
21) so spirits can be stuck here on earth for a week if theyre attached to personals ie an addiction and if the spirits miss their window of reincarnation, theyre stuck and change to dark spirits. how are these dark spirits freed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. / .. / Why Doesnt Paul Quote Jesus? Have Been Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.