Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations (4619 Views)

A Response To A Thread On Witchcraft And Dark Manipulations / Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) / Do This And Be Invisible From Spiritual Manipulations; Given To Me In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you're a very big disgrace to Christianity.
The Lord must be so ashamed of you right now.
Keep the Lord out of your mouth.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2021
post=98241280:

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall sets you free.

Words from our Holy Book.
God bless you so good for standing in the word sis.
Thankyou ma. Don't mind these satanic agents. I actually have their time. I'm not scared of any of them, one even threatened to kill me. Wahala for who dey fear them cheesy
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Thankyou ma. Don't mind these satanic agents. I actually have their time. I'm not scared of any of them, one even threatened to kill me. Wahala for who dey fear them cheesy

Madam I have watched for the last 3 days and to be frank I am shocked at your behavior.

You helped them derail this thread I hope you are proud of yourself?

You bully and attack people who agree with me

This is so uncalled for.

This is shameful indeed

3 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Madam I have watched for the last 3 days and to be frank I am shocked at your behavior.

You helped them derail this thread I hope you are proud of yourself?

You bully and attack people who agree with me

This is so uncalled for.

This is shameful indeed
You did a good job gathering all your Boys to insult and attack me on this thread but I have a tough skin. cool
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
You did a good job gathering all your Boys to insult and attack me on this thread but I have a tough skin. cool

Gathering my boys?

You have failed my dear and is it not obvious?

smiley

You only exposed yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Gathering my boys?

You have failed my dear and is it not obvious?

smiley

You only exposes yourself.

Should I leave all your future posts permanently? say please cheesy
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Tisini: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Nuttella:
Should I leave all your future posts permanently? say please cheesy
what exactly is your problem? Are you the only Christian on this forum? This is religion section not Christian section so anyone can post about any religion or belief. If the post doesn't agree with you leave it . You just come and be behaving like a lunatic calling Satan up and down as if you are in love with satan. I'm sure you are a member of mfm church but are you the only mfm member on this forum ? angry

8 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Tisini:
what exactly is your problem? Are you the only Christian on this forum? This is religion section not Christian section so anyone can post about any religion or belief. If the post doesn't agree with you leave it . You just come and be behaving like a lunatic calling Satan up and down as if you are in love with satan. I'm sure you are a member of mfm church but are you the only mfm member on this forum ? angry
Are you done or do you have more to add? cheesy for your info, I'm not an mfm member.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Are you done or do you have more to add? cheesy for your info, I'm not an mfm member.
then shut the fvck off and leave this thread before I deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
then shut the fvck off and leave this thread before I deal with you
Deal with me as per God or what?
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Tisini: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Are you done or do you have more to add? cheesy for your info,
behave yourself and stop embarrassing Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Tisini:
behave yourself and stop embarrassing Jesus Christ
You are the one embarrassing Jesus Christ when you see a post where someone is blaspheming the holy ghost and you refused to rebuke the person and the post. I wanted to ignore this post like the other witchcraft post of his but what drew my attention was when he said the tongues we speak is demonic tongues, woe unto me if I dont rebuke him for such blasphemy. I only attack his post about church and holy spirit. How dare he Blasphem the gift of the holy spirit(speaking in tongues) you dont know who is reading this post, the person will now conclude that the tongues we speak are demonic. Have a nice day.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by innocentomega: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Heloo bro....I really want to have a chat with you via phone, would you mind sharing your contact with me?......my email is transactexecutivesolution@gmail.com
I also sent you a mail via nairaland with it....I dont know if you've seen it.
GofuckYourself:
There are different sacrifices they uses in summoning.different entities

The sacrifice for summoning an incubi or different from summoning dark human spirit , the sacrifice for summoning a demon is different from that for summoning a succubus. Etc

Now what they use each for is different

Some require blood sacrifice others an enabling environment of debauchery and blood.

Being good , I mean really good I'd the best natural protection you need irrespective of whether you are religious or not.

Witches know the laws and work within them for their power isn't theirs by origin.

No matter how strong a witch is if you are truly good no matter what they send your way 8t would fritter and weak till by the time it gets to you due to the protection your spirit has by being good all you might suffer Is you hit your toe on a stone

Imagine how wakened their attack was ? grin. This is why it's good to be really good not this fashion good that churches and mosques encourage but really good like children the way jesus described.

Be good for the sake of it .. not to impress or get a reward this is your surest protection because when you are good God the father protects you

No amount of shouting witches die by fire affects them.

Be good , doing good without ever praying is more beneficial to you than saying all.the prayers and attending church and mosque everyday yet you are evil .
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
innocentomega:
Heloo bro....I really want to have a chat with you via phone, would you mind sharing your contact with me?......my email is transactexecutivesolution@gmail.com
I also sent you a mail via nairaland with it....I dont know if you've seen it.

I didn't see your email kindly resend
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by UgoFly: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Read all through this thread.

All I can say is good job @nuttella. The Lord is your strength @Nuttella.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
UgoFly:
Read all through this thread.

All I can say is good job @nuttella. The Lord is your strength @Nuttella.
Thankyou.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Thankyou.

I have nothing against you but I am sorry I have to report your account and it will be banned just like , Livebyday and the others have been.

Look all over the thread, you are either fighting my readers or harassing me with abuses this violates rule 2 of this forum

Mukina2 seun mynd44 OAM4J

You have no right to harass me or anyone in this forum

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I have nothing against you but I am sorry I have to report your account and it will be banned just like , Livebyday and the others have been.

Look all over the thread, you are either fighting my readers or harassing me with abuses this violates rule 2 of this forum

Mukina2 seun mynd44 OAM4J

You have no right to harass me or anyone in this forum

Cheers
I never harrased you, insulting other religion is even against the rule of Nairaland. Leave the church, holy spirit and his gifts out of your post, that is all I have to tell you.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
I never harrased you, insulting other religion is even against the rule of Nairaland. Leave the church, holy spirit and his gifts out of your post, that is all I have to tell you.

No need to communicate with me I have sent the mods all your messages showing how you called me names and other members here .

Good day ma

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

No need to communicate with me I have sent the mods all your messages showing how you called me names and other members here .

Good day ma
If you post about witchcraft, occult, spiritism. I won't disturb your thread, but if you add Christianity and lies together in your post, I will come there derail your thread.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:

If you post about witchcraft, occult, spiritism. I won't disturb your thread, but if you add Christianity and lies together in your post, I will come there derail your thread.

I will always speak about all religions

Trying to distract from your aggression 8s funny smiley

You are trying to make it seem like it's for defending christianity you were being so rude to those members ? wink

Imagine a rapist saying he raped because the women are muslims.?

Crime is crime, evil is evil the reason is irrelevant

Murder is murder even if it's a killer you murder.

Try and show integrity and take responsibility.

Have a good day smiley

5 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I will always speak about all religions

Trying to distract from your aggression 8s funny smiley

You are trying to make it seem like it's for defending christianity you were being so rude to those members ? wink

Imagine a rapist saying he raped because the women are muslims.?

Crime is crime, evil is evil the reason is irrelevant

Murder is murder even if it's a killer you murder.

Try and show integrity and take responsibility.

Have a good day smiley

Accept that you were wrong, you gave a wrong information, I corrected you, why should you say we speak demonic tongues? why should you say something that is so sensitive, deep down within you, you know it's a lie but you just want to do the work of Satan and spread lies.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by judedwriter(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:

Please be careful not to argue with these type of people on nairaland, especially the religious section. Just ignore them and continue your good work of the gospel.

I did some time back and I was banned for over a year.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
judedwriter:

Please be careful not to argue with these type of people on nairaland, especially the religious section. Just ignore them and continue your good work of the gospel.

I did some time back and I was banned for over a year.
OK. Thankyou. If you check all my posts on this thread, I didn't utter one insult which is why I have not been banned uptil now, even when all his boys have been banned. They ganged up against me and called me all sorts of names, I didnt insult them back cause I am a good Christian, I don't insult people, check my posts on Nairaland, I don't insult people. Nobody will ban me because I am on my right.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nuttella:
Those witches use the animals to attack people when they sleep, the animals are called "familiars" I have killed a couple of them that came to attack me in the spirit realm. Any witch that attacks a dedicated child of God will meet his/her untimely demise. One naughty powerful witch came to my dream recently to test the level of anointing in me, it didnt end well for her. In the realm of the spirit, she has men and women she controls, they are under her spell, I managed to release some of them through prayers before I woke up. Its a pity, many are under witchcraft bondage but they dont know. Its a pity really, which is why I dont joke with warfare prayer. I remember when I came back from
nysc service, I had a dream where I jam the witches in the street where I live, immediately I saw them, I started speaking in tongues, they told me to leave the place, I refused, I saw them in their full attire, some had a staff, they attacked me but it didnt work, then they took to their heel and ran cheesy.

Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Nollywood lights camera action

Hahahaha

Wow

What nonsense is this? How did I ever miss this joke?

If I had ever read this in the past I would never have reported you.

This is a pure fabricated lie and fever induced hallucinations grin

What? Are you serious? Hahahaha

Their full atire ? Tell us what was it ? Tommy hilfiger? Gucci?

Atire ? On witches ? Every single one I have met are all cloaked in what look like mist and their they always are in astral form..
They where carrying staffs you say? Let me guess where they dressed like harry potter ? grin

You started speaking in demon tongue ? grin

And they said you should leave ? What language? Please ? In Ibo? grin yoruba or efik? Hausa or fulfulde?

Every witch or wizard I have encountered never spoke but they movements and communication where in sync please any other seer out there vet us

Their actions where never preceeded by words the their actions are like feelings acting . Everything in the spiritual is communicated through feelings never words ...as you think it is the action same with communication.

You con and defraud people using these spiritual scams of wrestling witches in wwe matches

4 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Nollywood lights camera action

Hahahaha

Wow

What nonsense is this? How did I ever miss this joke?

If I had ever read this in the past I would never have reported you.

This is a pure fabricated lie and fever induced hallucinations grin

What? Are you serious? Hahahaha

Their full atire ? Tell us what was it ? Tommy hilfiger? Gucci?

Atire ? On witches ? Every single one I have met are all cloaked in what look like mist and their they always are in astral form..
They where carrying staffs you say? Let me guess where they dressed like harry potter ? grin

You can say whatever you want, I saw them is that I saw them, the way I saw them is exactly how they are being portrayed in the realm of the spirit, I also know how I look like in the realm of the spirit. My spiritual warfare did not start today...

Continue denying it while I sip my zobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jews Enslaved The Egyptians First. / Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.