Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

"You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri (27567 Views)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / Marrying A Feminist / My Dad's Treatment Of My Mum Made Me A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

Lol

Men's definition of "good women" is someone that wont question their atrocious behaviors towards her.

Well sorry, those women are gone. At some point you gotta say "enough is enough" and that's just what women are saying now.

Yh
Good women who would raise good and productive children in the Society
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

I swear sis. They prefer the women that endured it all. The "whatever you say master" type of women. Those women are long gone.

Just few are remaining
That is why they are all foaming in the mouth , one even said feminism is the reason for high rate of divorce as if men have not been throwing their wives out for no reason before but now that women are even willing to leave before being thrown out ,it's now a problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

So what exactly is the "lies"? And who decides which sermons applies at what point and which one doesn't? Might we also tell Reno not judge us by the sermon he chose? Or are we OK with his own judgment cause it appeals to us?

Mordern feminist are factual sexist with female supremacist and Marxist ideologies
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by wany(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Soon una go tell us say all feminists will go to hell fire, so tell me what's not misogistic about being against freedom from gender oppression.
The liberation of a sister ,is the night mare of an African brother. Take this and bank it undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by luvmijeje(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

I'm a man
Evolutionary biology formed me not Social constructive ideologies (social re-engineering policies)

Bullshit! If you are not a product of social ideologies, we won't be having this argument.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
let's face facts feminism can't thrive in Nigeria
It will be modified to suit the terrain of Nigeria.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

That's what I'm telling you bruh. The women you desire are long gone, just a few are remaining.

I'll advise you to hurry and get one before they all become woke like the rest.

That's a fucking lie

We have strong traditional women in Nigeria and see marriage as a good thing and a wonderful thing more than having a career.

The stupid thing about u feminist is that u cant submit to ur husband or u dont want to submit to ur husband since u see him as ur equal but u can submit to ur male boss in the office, it's very amusingly stupid shaaa..... Mtscheww!

A woman without a strong man (husband) and children is worthless and miserable
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

No I'm talking about single motherhood crisis in Europe and US that is turning children to drug addicts and gangsters
Almajiris system alone here is worse than that, don't you think?
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
olyrayy:

Beyonce na career woman grin grin grin

That Beyonce point is moot.

Why people can't see she is trying to sell market is beyond me.

Husband cheated, she forgave and went on to have twins.

If that is not the classic Nigerian wife advise, I don't know what else is.

This is a woman who thrives on objectifying herself sexually. The day Beyonce stops been seen as a sex object in her current business model, she starts losing fans and money.

Chimamanda is a much better ambassador of modern feminism: Neatly and decently dressed; known for her intellect alone.

If Chimamanda decided to wear a burka today, it doesn't affect her relevance or income.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

Ha! You went to wars at the expense of millions of lives and you think it is something you should brag about. That is why men don't deserve unmerited privilege.

You couldn't see many women in the field you mentioned because we are told by the society that we shouldn't stress our brain because our husband will take care of us. We are told not to shine more than our husband. We are told not to be too ambitious. The system was rigged to favor you all.

Liess
We all had traditional roles
We fought wars not because we were barbaric but to protect our children and wives

See the war of abortion Feminist are waging on unborn innocent children and you dear question my morality
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
wany:

The liberation of a sister ,is the night mare of an African brother. Take this and bank it undecided
My mention don full, I can't even reply all again grin grin grin grin. They keep barking at me grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Almajiris system alone here is worse than that, don't you think?

Tackle islam not society
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by luvmijeje(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Liess
We all had traditional roles
We fought wars not because we were barbaric but to protect our children and wives

See the war of abortion Feminist are waging on unborn innocent children and you dear question my morality

Who created the traditional roles? Chauvinistic men!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by 9gerian: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
And very humble. It took her younger sister to even raise voice at JayZ over a cheating rumor at the time.

But these sisters over some lyrics meant for entertainment wanna be more Beyoncé than the real, sensible and humble Beyoncé.

Good luck!

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/what-we-know-about-jay-z-and-solanges-elevator-fight-6-years-later.html/

donbachi:
"we run the world,girls"...she is happily married to jay z.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by tribalistdcriti: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
it can't be modified to suit the terrain of Nigeria because of the socio-cultural and religious setting of the Nigeran Society .
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Tackle islam not society
I am just saying you should pick the log in your eyes. Feminism is not the cause of Nigeria's problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by tribalistdcriti: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

LMFAO

You caught Jayz on a video fvcking another woman?

Dude, you are really in Nigeria and know what is going in the Carter's household?

as for Jay z cheating on Beyonce it's actually a known fact
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

Bullshit! If you are not a product of social ideologies, we won't be having this argument.

My biological imperative to preserve my seeds and lineage first and foremostly before social re-engineering

Family builds society
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I am just saying you should pick the log in your eyes. Feminism is not the cause of Nigeria's problems.

It will worsen Nigeria's problem
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Dong2: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
pegix:

Yeah u right a fake Christian
But a true Christian that embraces the truth
Will knw the right thing to do

Therefore those fake ass fella cannot be classify as true christians.......

I tire o!
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
it can't be modified to suit the terrain of Nigeria because of the socio-cultural and religious setting of the Nigeran Society .
we shall see. But for now can you just chill and stop feeling threatened? I promise feminism is not the reason buhari sold Nigeria to china through loans grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Well, in that case, you can't be going to church and still be a Christian cause the bible says women shouldn't even do as much as ask questions in the church while today's churches now endorse female pastors. So where's the original version of christianity practiced? I think we must accept that these biblical laws were made in a period when women were regarded as second class citizens or properties. The core message of Christianity is love. Most of these additions were the influence of the cultural background of the early Christians, their laws. Even the western world that brought Christianity to you knows were to draw the line to avoid being caged in the past.

Christian values are Christian values.

No modifications or upgrade to them.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Dong2: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

These "twisted generation" as you call it are the greatest threat to Christianity, they just don't have a stand, they believe they can be Antichrist, satanist, Abortionist, Adulterers, homosexuals, trans, and all forms of evil and still be Christians.
I wonder if they read the Bible or the definition of Christianity has changed.
The fact that sinners are accepted in Christianity doesn't make a sinner a Christian, you become born again and change into the life of Christ.
You cannot be an active sinner and a Christian at the same time.

Motivational preachers cum pastors are not helping matters, they fail to dig deep into the Bible or rather select the part of the Bible that suits them and leave out the vital parts.
80% of today's Christians don't know Jack about Christ, they just choose the name for convenience.

You very right
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

It will worsen Nigeria's problem
grin grin grin grin, oh my God ,una funny die, what else could go wrong in this country, oh I get it , chinese language will soon become our lingua franca grin grin grin
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Dong2: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Samuelking4280:

You dey reply a yahoo guy that pays his tithe every month..

grin
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by wany(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
This is why they feel threatened , notice how they keep wailing and lamenting about this generation of women not being like the women of the 18th century. Na the one wey go dey call them "my Lord " for 2021 dem dey find grin grin
Those category of women have turn sand in the grave naa undecided
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:

How oo
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

Who created the traditional roles? Chauvinistic men!

We needed each other for survival

Small diseases like small pox then we're killing us and our children

We invented the tampons and birth control pills,good medical child birth system that liberated you, and you ungrateful ones tag us as an oppressive patriarchy
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Ladycewhy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
wany:

Those category of women have turn sand in the grave naa undecided
lol, then I guess they need to reincarnate them so dem go see such women marry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by luvmijeje(f): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

My biological imperative to preserve my seeds and lineage first and foremostly before social re-engineering

Family builds society

Well you are entitle to what works for you but your right stops where mine begins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
grin grin grin grin, oh my God ,una funny die, what else could go wrong in this country, oh I get it , chinese language will soon become our lingua franca grin grin grin

Feminism will turn our women to promiscuous HARLOTSS
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
pocohantas:

The last time I stepped my foot in a church, I was 19. After years I was in church early Jan because my dad had a thanksgiving. Mind you, my dad is the first atheist I know- but the church gladly opened their doors for him, after all, e go do giveaway grin. I didn’t even listen to the gibberish the pastor was preaching, I stepped out and stayed in the car.

I don’t own a bible, I don’t read one, no one reads to me, else I will block you.

I DETEST religious Nigerian men, because they are one the greatest hypocrites known to womankind.

If christianity can coexist with Nigerian men who commit all sorts of vices, I really can’t see why it shouldn’t coexist with ordinary feminism.

Whu cares whether you park 12miles to church, my problem with you is what as religion gat to do with evil men do, talking of religion, whether xtain, muslim, maami water/witch or which ever one you belong do we sin differently. we share same weaknesses so why segregating
Hypocrisy is not only limited to religious life, infact women are the greatest hypocrite of all time ... just talk about sex n see how every gurl on nl will disappear & pretend they know nada, if not for trolls most gurls here go claim virgin
xtainity coexist with every fvcking human cos jesus died for all, if jesus could identify with a LovePeddler why can't xtain coexist with men.
Men commit sins, God made provision buh one thing God neva made provision for is feminism.
if feminism is not in God's plan and no provision was made why should xtainity coexist with feminism. Just leave God out of your confusion nd carrt your cross.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.