Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

"You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri (27504 Views)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / Marrying A Feminist / My Dad's Treatment Of My Mum Made Me A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Orire001: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by GoCreation: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by jimi4us: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Reno don dey talk too much nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by QuintessentialW: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Feminism should never get to the home.

Be a feminist at the office... in social gatherings... but not your home. Women, don't be foolish.

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Neddstark: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
We are not saying don't be feminists or dont be homosexuals.
Dont just call yourselves Christians. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
sweetmelanin:

People keep deceiving themselves calling themselves "christians"... so religious yet so corrupt.
.. I remember when my grandma told me that God answers her prayers faster when abroad than in Nigeria because the evil atmosphere is blocking the prayer from reaching heaven.. hehe

So Feminism which is a female supremacist movement is the solution

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by LongNipple(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lets leave Christianity out if this....

I feel it all boils down to the women and their values.
A woman can decide to be a feminist and still submit to her husband if she still values marriage. But if she shouldn't, it would be best such a woman doesnt live under a man because it's going to be war.

In this case, if she wants to be married and stay married, she should keep her feminism in her Father's house before entering her Husbands house.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
But you can be a fraudster and a pastor Reno .. oti ya werey grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
God go punish feminism

Its the most foolish ideology ever discovered by humans

Men and women are fundamentally not equal!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol are you comparing yourself and other naija guy to Jay-Z? Or even Beyonce?

Lmao you Nl guys will not kill person with laugh cheesy

No the future is SHE-MALE

Transgenderism has replaced Feminism

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
To me,

Feminism = Nagging = No marriage

I no fit take my money buy wahala biko angry

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by bukhety(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
So since buhari is the head of our country now, we all don't have rights again? Headship and human rights do not need to conflict.

Also, why does he criticize government, didn't he read where the Bible says we should subject ourselves to our leaders in has much as it doesn't conflict with God's standards.

Well what do I know?

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol are you comparing yourself and other naija guy to Jay-Z? Or even Beyonce?

Lmao you Nl guys will not kill person with laugh cheesy

How many single Nigerian ladies are even like Beyonce sef oooo

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Samuelking4280(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dong2:

You can even be an armed robber or hired killer and still be a christian sef! Twisted generation of Christians these days are alarming and a threat to the Christianity itself. Haba

You dey reply a yahoo guy that pays his tithe every month..
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:
We are not saying don't be feminists or dont be homosexuals.
Dont just call yourselves Christians. Thank you

Why
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
sweetmelanin:

People keep deceiving themselves calling themselves "christians"... so religious yet so corrupt.
.. I remember when my grandma told me that God answers her prayers faster when abroad than in Nigeria because the evil atmosphere is blocking the prayer from reaching heaven.. hehe

So atheism is the best solution ahbi??
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by luvmijeje(f): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
It is the absolute truth. Religion(Not just Christianity) is a tool of slavery. It limit your capability in life. It absolves you of responsibility. It makes man to be intellectually lazy.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by specialmati(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hongkog:
Reno talks too much jare, you can be whatever you what and still be a Christian. Its a free world.
grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedyou can even be a chronic fornicator, thief, a liar etc and still be a Christian. chai where do you guys always get una understanding and reasoning

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by ednut1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Reno go find work do
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

How many Nigerian men can marry a career woman like Beyonce? Lol. SMH

Y'all should stop using Beyonce as an example whenever you want to make your irrelevant point.

Jay Z is not like an Average Nigerian man who won't even allow his wife to wear ordinary mini skirt.

At least she had 3 children for her spouse what most feminist consider a taboo in today mordern world promoting single independent career ambitious women who divorce, never marry but can choose to be childless or single mothers to achieve status in society like men because they compete with men

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Feminism is for miserable people

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedyou can even be a chronic fornicator, thief, a liar etc and still be a Christian. chai where do you guys always get una understanding and reasoning

Feminist are male oppressors
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:
It is the absolute truth. Religion(Not just Christianity) is a tool of slavery. It limit your capability in life. It absolves you of responsibility. It makes man to be intellectually lazy.

So atheism is the tool for freedom ahbi
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by MMWandali: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hongkog:
Reno talks too much jare, you can be whatever you what and still be a Christian. Its a free world.

a free world that leads to HELL

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dong2:

You can even be an armed robber or hired killer and still be a christian sef! Twisted generation of Christians these days are alarming and a threat to the Christianity itself. Haba
These "twisted generation" as you call it are the greatest threat to Christianity, they just don't have a stand, they believe they can be Antichrist, satanist, Abortionist, Adulterers, homosexuals, trans, and all forms of evil and still be Christians.
I wonder if they read the Bible or the definition of Christianity has changed.
The fact that sinners are accepted in Christianity doesn't make a sinner a Christian, you become born again and change into the life of Christ.
You cannot be an active sinner and a Christian at the same time.

Motivational preachers cum pastors are not helping matters, they fail to dig deep into the Bible or rather select the part of the Bible that suits them and leave out the vital parts.
80% of today's Christians don't know Jack about Christ, they just choose the name for convenience.

5 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
If you know you're a Christian Feminist Oya Raise your Hands...Ona need to repent today.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by specialmati(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Feminist are male oppressors
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok reno said they are not christians are they?
Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by DEMZEE(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:

How many Nigerian men can marry a career woman like Beyonce? Lol. SMH

Y'all should stop using Beyonce as an example whenever you want to make your irrelevant point.

Jay Z is not like an Average Nigerian man who won't even allow his wife to wear ordinary mini skirt.

Beyonce that's a feminist yet still ended up marrying a billionaire and had children with him. She should have stayed on her own,not get married and had dogs nahh Instead of children

5 Likes

Re: "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri by kayuseful: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
You can. How?
Be unmarried
So you don't have to submit to any husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.