Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? (26238 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by GetMeRight: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
starbuck:

Yea.. I have 2 girls and 2 boys too aged 12, 11, 7 and 5 and i am already on family planning grin grin grin
Shame go even catch me if I get pregnant now because I can't imagine what would running in the minds of my older kids

What about the stress, the inconvenience and all those ups and downs? It won't be funny for my wife. Four is even on the high side, honestly

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
4 biological then adopting two Hopefully or 3 adopting 2.
I prefer the first arrangement of 6 kids so help me God cool
you are generous

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
you are generous
Thank you cool
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by GetMeRight: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Crossbow:
I haven't thought about it but I may prefer not to have any. People saying 6, una go chop them?

A Nigerian entertaining the possibility of not having any child! How's that even remotely possible? Even the decision by few not to have a wife is putting them under serious pressure, let alone the one not have a child. That's automatically being impotent in our society
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
ronaldbecky:
lolz...well,u are right..this our generation don spoil finish...me go train my daughter away..
before my daughter chop banku, i go make sure say she receive proper tutorial
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
merieam16:
hmmm...afraid of karma
Karma? You wish grin
Believe it or not I have a better sex stats compared to 80% of single ladies
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:

Why please...imagine everyone saying this, how would you see a good woman to marry

Asif marrying a good woman is a guarantee to having a responsible daughter.

Why? because parents will be working their ass-off to make their girl-child a responsible woman while some useless dudes created from unprotected sex will be plotting how to lay her.

The thought of that gives me headache
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

You gat to have a daughter. The love they have towards their dad even from when they are babies is priceless. My husband blushes a times cheesy

Aww....congrats to you guys

But I no want! thank you
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
mezico96:

Aww....congrats to you guys

But I no want! thank you

cheesy

Don't be shocked if you have all girls. Many men that run from having female children and the ones that have them tongue
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ronaldbecky(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
before my daughter chop banku, i go make sure say she receive proper tutorial
lolz..banku na banku,na choping matter
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

cheesy

Don't be shocked if you have all girls. Many men that run from having female children and the ones that have them tongue

Pls don't say that again... my case is different, though,if somehow it happens then I might kee person

All this guys making dog sound,rat or bird sound to lure my daughter out...ma no just talk

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Greatfullheart: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Before i want 10children(5boys 5girls). Then someone ask me if i wan kill my wife. After some thought i reduced to 8(all square) i still had a thought again so i now reduced it to 6 i want them to be twins(boy+boy, girl+girl, & boy+girl).
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Gentle0wavez:
How many children would you like to have?? Me I like children so if you can give me eight I would appreciate. I know say pikin na pikin but at least make boy follow too.

15......but make girls plenty pass boys......i ready have four kids....11 kids loading

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
am shocked

Why?
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Why?
i use to think nigerians like kids
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by backbone503(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Three. Two boys and a girl. In that order.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
i use to think nigerians like kids

Well, I don't.

I have always known that.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Dreadlock69(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Under 2.5
Less concerned bout gender
2 boys or 2 girl's or a boy and a girl

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ImaIma1(f): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
mezico96:

Pls don't say that again... my case is different, though,if somehow it happens then I might kee person

All this guys making dog sound,rat or bird sound to lure my daughter out...ma no just talk

grin

All the best
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by GboyegaD(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
blesoh:
My husband wanted 2 but i pressed the last button and now we have three
Two girls and a boy, we are done

Do you mind sharing what you mean by pressing the last button?
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by lkillbrokehoes: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

Zzor was sent to oblivion by the wicked mod
She deserves every bit of that ban, I support the mod that banned her account, I don't even mind paying the mod to extend the ban to 30 years

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Molahnelson(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She deserves every bit of that ban, I support the mod that banned her account, I don't even mind paying the mod to extend the ban to 30 years

Oga, why na waiting she do
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by samwash(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
i go marry thirty plus concubines

You need ham.
I go support your ministry. grin grin
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by simplepee(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
my son will marry your girl
Shey your son has money tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Crossbow(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
GetMeRight:

A Nigerian entertaining the possibility of not having any child! How's that even remotely possible? Even the decision by few not to have a wife is putting them under serious pressure, let alone the one not have a child. That's automatically being impotent in our society

My brother, as a Nigerian, people will talk and as a first son, my parents will be disappointed but there is little or nothing anyone can do to change my mind. I will leave the country sha, make them nor too disturb me. cheesy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Amanda4life: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
CAN U PEOPLE PAY SCHOOL FEES AND FEED THEM?

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Amanda4life: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Make sure you will be able to train your 20children well.

Please don't litter. agbero upandown

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by anuofGod(f): 3:19am On Jan 17, 2021
SaintBishop:
And you think ur husband will be happy? who is going to carry his name when ur only daughter is married off?
Well, I'm a single mom
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:32am On Jan 17, 2021
anuofGod:

Well, I'm a single mom
Your daughter needs a father figure. Don't worry you'll find love again and have more kids.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by anuofGod(f): 3:38am On Jan 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Your daughter needs a father figure. Don't worry you'll find love again and have more kids.
She has a father figure in my dad and my elder brother.
About finding love again.....I hope so, coz I've given up on it.
Thanks for the goodwill, I appreciate it.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by blesoh(f): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
GboyegaD:

Do you mind sharing what you mean by pressing the last button?
I made him see reasons why we should add one and finally i convinced him.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2021
anuofGod:

She has a father figure in my dad and my elder brother.
About finding love again.....I hope so, coz I've given up on it.
Thanks for the goodwill, I appreciate it.
Simply go to the lord with a contrite heart and ask, you'll see the magic. Take care

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / Issue Between My Mom And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.