Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? (26914 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2021
blesoh:

I made him see reasons why we should add one and finally i convinced him.
Smart move
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by anuofGod(f): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Simply go to the lord with a contrite heart and ask, you'll see the magic. Take care
Thanks alot
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Kaimaonyeana: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
mezico96:

3 and all boys if possible

I no get strength to train women abeg
Ur wish will be granted
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Raalsalghul: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Most folks here don't have the financial capacity to cater for the numbers they're mentioning. I'm cocksure of that.

When will the black man ever learn? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Candycrushy(f): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
mezico96:

Asif marrying a good woman is a guarantee to having a responsible daughter.

Why? because parents will be working their ass-off to make their girl-child a responsible woman while some useless dudes created from unprotected sex will be plotting how to lay her.

The thought of that gives me headache
You shouldn't marry then because if you do...God will give you all female children...
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by GboyegaD(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
blesoh:

I made him see reasons why we should add one and finally i convinced him.

Ok, guess he wasn't sure if he wanted to increase the family size initially. I just don't know why I can't deal with more than two children.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by blesoh(f): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
GboyegaD:

Ok, guess he wasn't sure if he wanted to increase the family size initially. I just don't know why I can't deal with more than two children.
Seriously it's not easy especially for introvert like us, sometimes i just want my space.
I had two girls initially, and finally i had my boy through this last round cheesy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
gbosah91:
Only 1 girl I'm done.
who will continue your bloodline
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

I for like twelve too oh but as na only one woman I go marry make her womb no swear for me
no worry you go born twelve disciples

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raychee:
you dont like stress. Just 2
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
anuofGod:
Just one. My beautiful daughter is enough for me.
something tells you will have another
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Raychee(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Liposure:
you dont like stress. Just 2

By God's grace. I can adopt more but only want to birth 2
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ghozky:
I'd like to have three children; 2 sons and a daughter, by the grace of God.
and one of my sons will marry your daughter
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Diamondsaheed:
3 set of twins
baba beji
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
1 down, two to go.

God should just give me twins and let it be complete fast
i see triplets coming
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Ghozky(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Liposure:
and one of my sons will marry your daughter

I don get future in law, already. cheesy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
blesoh:
My husband wanted 2 but i pressed the last button and now we have three
Two girls and a boy, we are done
so you toppled ur husband
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by GboyegaD(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
blesoh:

Seriously it's not easy especially for introvert like us, sometimes i just want my space.
I had two girls initially, and finally i had my boy through this last round cheesy

Glad you got that which you wanted. I understand the space thing but I guess one of my major concern is being able to split my time and be available to them equally. I want to be involved in their lives and I feel the more they are, the difficult it might seem.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ImaIma1(f): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Liposure:
i see triplets coming

Haaaa..i don't know whether to receive it o
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by gbosah91(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Dead man don't know anything about bloodline.
Liposure:
who will continue your bloodline

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:
. Ur wish will be granted
Thanks brother
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Candycrushy:

You shouldn't marry then because if you do...God will give you all female children...

Madam I will marry and she dare not give me more than one daughter.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Iseoluwa2050(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
2 boy Sons and 2 girl Daughters
But God knows all

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by emmaodet: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Most folks here don't have the financial capacity to cater for the numbers they're mentioning. I'm cocksure of that.

When will the black man ever learn? embarassed

That is the black man mentality, not moving with trend. Not thinking ahead before taking decisions.
Most who say 3,4 or more kids are barely making 500k per month. I guess the black man is used to suffering.
FYI, the world need lesser and lesser humans to run it.
Machines and softwares are been used to carry out tasks effectively that hundred of humans won't be able to do.

Before, it takes hundreds of people to farm the foods we eat per hectare but now a tractor been run by one person can clear 5 to 10 hectares in 8 hours.
It takes many people to work in the bank - depositing and paying out but ATM replaced a lot of people and working more effectively 24hrs round the clock without regularly crying for salary increment nor engaged in shady deals/theft.
I can give more and more examples but it's okay.
I enrolled my kids in monthly education insurance that am paying 20k per kid so that incase of untimely death (God forbid and i don't pray for that), they can effectively finish their education without feeling the impact of a dad loss.
I did family yearly health insurance of 120k so that we can walk effectively into most hospitals and get treated.
Please tell me, if i have more kids, won't it put more strain on my life and plans? people just born anyhow without any plans for the kids or themselves.
Life is to be enjoyed and not hustling hustling and hustling for family and look haggard and worn out.
I see a lot of junior staff and colleagues working with me with many kids, always afraid to go home, always asking for extension and working overtime for a thing they could have easily avoided by effective planning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Raalsalghul: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
emmaodet:

That is the black man mentality, not moving with trend. Not thinking ahead before taking decisions.
Most who say 3,4 or more kids are barely making 500k per month. I guess the black man is used to suffering.
Machines and softwares are been used to carry out tasks effectively that hundred of humans won't be able to do.

Before, it takes hundreds of people to farm the foods we eat per hectare but now a tractor been run by one person can clear 5 to 10 hectares in 8 hours.
It takes many people to work in the bank - depositing and paying out but ATM replaced a lot of people and working more effectively 24hrs round the clock without regularly crying for salary increment nor engaged in shady deals/theft.
I enrolled my kids in monthly education insurance that am paying 20k per kid so that incase of untimely death (God forbid and i don't pray for that), they can effectively finish their education without feeling the impact of a dad loss.
I did family yearly health insurance of 120k so that we can walk effectively into most hospitals and get treated.
Please tell me, if i have more kids, won't it put more strain on my life and plans? people just born anyhow without any plans for the kids or themselves.
Life is to be enjoyed and not hustling hustling and hustling for family and look haggard and worn out.
I see a lot of junior staff and colleagues working with me with many kids, always afraid to go home, always asking for extension and working overtime for a thing they could have easily avoided by effective planning.

Sir,

You have said it all. With the look of things, I don't expect the unemployment rate to recede anytime.

Rather it will increase: and at a geometric pace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by 0neal(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
emmaodet:

Hard fact

Most people dont plan, strategise according to the realities of the present times we are living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Candycrushy(f): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
mezico96:

Madam I will marry and she dare not give me more than one daughter.
Tell that your creator not her
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Candycrushy:
Aunty why fighting her battle? grin
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by mezico96(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Candycrushy:
Aunty why fighting her battle? grin
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by anuofGod(f): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Liposure:
something tells you will have another
I'm not sure.
I've never thought of it. I think I'm satisfied with my baby girl.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
anuofGod:

I'm not sure.
I've never thought of it. I think I'm satisfied with my baby girl.
your husband would want a son. Sorry for prying
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by generalstingz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
6 children

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Know Your Limit / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.