Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? (26254 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
I pray to God to make it possible for me, 4 is ok, 2 boys and 2 girls.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Alaskaari: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
As many as I can father.

Father Abraham grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Thank GOD NA U GO BORN THEM.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
3 ...a set of twins two girls and one boy... embarassed
U never knw the pain wey dey to the born only son
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogoloray:
Just two girls... I've never liked the boy child!
AMEN
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ogoloray(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Very f**king serious!
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Five 3 girls, and two boy. 1st girl, 2nd girl , 3rd boy , 4th and 5th should be twin a girl and a boy.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by apple30(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
2,maximum 3 tongue
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Max 3 - all Boys.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by doubleportion: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogoloray:
Just two girls... I've never liked the boy child!
That's cool but your wife will not like the idea, when most of them had never born a mail child they will not be happy.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Coinbased: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
hmmm
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by smiliyB(f): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gentle0wavez:
How many children would you like to have?? Me I like children so if you can give me eight I would appreciate. I know say pikin na pikin but at least make boy follow too.
3 please cry

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by sageer1706(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
My income will determine how many children I will have
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Ghostrye: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why sad
Because Nigeria had a current population of about 206 million people (not counting those in diaspora) on a land of 923,768 km². Go figure
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by wizod(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Pauladex(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
I have 2 girls maybe I will add 1 in future.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Rexnegro(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
two a male and female by God's grace
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Drizzy5001(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
I love children o,
so, a dozen is okay grin
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by bluefilm: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Null.

Je n'aime pas les enfants. embarassed
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
U never knw the pain wey dey to the born only son

People still think like this in 2021
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by WriterX(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
two girls if possible but aunty rosie say na girl and boy she wants. anyway the number is two.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ronaldbecky(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Just 2 kids

A handsome smart intelligent boy

And

A very beautiful sexy intelligent smart girl, and I'm gonna train her abroad not Nigeria, Nigeria guys nor too pure, them too get sweet mouth, once i dey reason the way we take dey fvck people daughter here, my mind dey cut me to train my daughter here abeg.

Nor be my girl, my son fit dey here, not my beautiful daughter, I cover her with the blood of Jesus already
but u dey Bleep other people daughter here...u are a thief..we go Bleep ur daughter here...snake in d ankle shadow style
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by EXLOVER(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
ronaldbecky:
but u dey Bleep other people daughter here...u are a thief..we go Bleep ur daughter here...snake in d ankle shadow style
Your son can bleep not you please, carry your gbola go somewhere else abeg.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by MichaelUweh(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
2 plus my wife own 1 , making it 3.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ronaldbecky(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Your son can bleep not you please, carry your gbola go somewhere else abeg.
lolz...well,u are right..this our generation don spoil finish...me go train my daughter away..
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by EXLOVER(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
ronaldbecky:
lolz...well,u are right..this our generation don spoil finish...me go train my daughter away..
swears bro
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by jmichael259(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'm not a polygamist and I don't have the finances neither do I know a (Nigerian) woman strong enough but that number has been stuck in my head since childhood. I don't know how to make it work.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by King44(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
FIVE only no more no less

3 boys and two girls although I would have opt for only boys but there won't be balance and raising a girl child no be beans, man gats invest his time in discipline etc more but their mother would come through so no fear.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Crossbow(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
I haven't thought about it but I may prefer not to have any. People saying 6, una go chop them?
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Just 2... Boys only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.