Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please (5252 Views)

I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / Re- Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please. (solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
extol1:

I don't want to say this but I think this is a scam so that people can donate for him. if you want to beg, beg with honor
who donate or send money here should have himself to blame
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
just go the person"s bank u sent the money and explain ..the bank will contact the recipient.this will take time since it involves money so u have to be patient.if possible the recipient is decent the he will quickly resend to u
please how do I contact first Bank online
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
extol1:

I don't want to say this but I think this is a scam so that people can donate for him. if you want to beg, beg with honor
like seriously
Lol. I rather not reply you.

Seun
Lalasticlala please help delete this thread.
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Makavelli25:
please how do I contact first Bank online
I don't know their online address.better u call their customer care line or go to their branch
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
just go the person"s bank u sent the money and explain ..the bank will contact the recipient.this will take time since it involves money so u have to be patient.if possible the recipient is decent the he will quickly resend to u
sent them a message on Facebook and the email

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
I don't know their online address.better u call their customer care line or go to their branch
thanks

1 Like

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Makavelli25:
sent them a message on Facebook and the email
u sure they will reply u promptly? Would have been better u call their customer care line
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
u sure they will reply u promptly? Would have been better u call their customer care line
I couldn't find it. Thanks for your help anyway. You are appreciated

1 Like

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
collect the casket on credit and let us rest!!;

2 Likes

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by sussybae(f): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Makavelli25:
Please is there any app that can lend me 20k this night. I will be able to pay in a month if the money is solved
Fair money and branch
But you need to tell them you are an employee and you earn above 50k
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
sussybae:

Fair money and branch
But you need to tell them you are an employee and you earn above 50k
okay
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
I No believe ya man

You can't put account number with different account name and espect it to be sucessful

Ogbeni calm down and be gentle
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
fairmoney can borrow u money.
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
u can go to their chairman house.
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Kingluqman(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
tayo60:
Even if there was an error from the account number, what about the name on the account? Didn't it correlate with the right person? I don't understand how this mistake was made. Kindly explain further pls.
No need for further explanation, he already said he made a costly mistake, so don’t expect any further mathematics here grin.

If you no get help, just lock up
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Volkswagen90:
u can go to their chairman house.
ok
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Fresh932: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Try Sokoloan

But I heard they are very ruthless if you default your payment
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by MackIV(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is simple... The casket owner was beside you when you made the mistake, if its true he/she should have sympathy and give you the casket on agreement you pay on an aforementioned date...
After burial you'd realise the money and pay. It's that simple

No need of all this shalaying
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by LadySarah: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Don't take loan bcoz of a burialoo. The dead is gone .Cut down the budget for food and drinks and buy the casket.You can't feed all.
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by adeniran22890: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
I No believe ya manYou can't put account number with different account name and espect it to be sucessfulOgbeni calm down and be gentle
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by MackIV(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
adeniran22890:
I No believe ya manYou can't put account number with different account name and espect it to be sucessfulOgbeni calm down and be gentle
so many scams, the other one I read was uncle molestation. And they are always fixated on the money not their problems grin
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
MackIV:
so many scams, the other one I read was uncle molestation. And they are always fixated on the money not their problems grin
it's not by force you believe me. I only asked for advice on the fastest way to revert the money. If you don't have any advice please stop disturbing my mental health
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by MackIV(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Makavelli25:
it's not by force you believe me. I only asked for advice on the fastest way to revert the money. If you don't have any advice please stop disturbing my mental health

As I said previously,
This is simple... The casket owner was beside you when you made the mistake, if its true show him/her the error, he/she should have sympathy and give you the casket on agreement you pay on an aforementioned date...
After burial you'd realise the money and pay. It's that simple
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by The5DME(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Scammer OP
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:
Scammer OP
you are the scammer here bro

Why use an f instead of m
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by The5DME(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Makavelli25:
you are the scammer here bro

Why use an f instead of m
gtf
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bury your grandma without casket, exhume her body in 10days after you get your money back and bury her again with the casket. Inexperienced scammer. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Nonexistent:
Bury your grandma without casket, exhume her body in 10days after you get your money back and bury her again with the casket. Inexperienced scammer. angry
I am surprised how you guys rush to judge

I won't reply you further

Lefulefu the bank replied me this morning

Check their response below. The next thing is to rush to court and get the order now

And also I have Ben able to get the name the money went to, I just put the account number and tried to transfer 10 now is how do I contact him one on one

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by femi4: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2021
tee59:
I just wonder why people make this mistake always. Before you transfer the money, it will bring the details of the person you are sending the money to. And you must confirm first, before transaction. Wahala for dead body bayi oh.
I taya o
Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Makavelli25:
I am surprised how you guys rush to judge

I won't reply you further

Lefulefu the bank replied me this morning

Check their response below. The next thing is to rush to court and get the order now

And also I have Ben able to get the name the money went to, I just put the account number and tried to transfer 10 now is how do I contact him one on one
that's great .didn't expect the bank to reply u this quickly asper nigerian factor.try and get d court order..dat won't be stressful to get and as for u trying to contact the recipient I believe the bank will contact him or give u his phone contact.biko next time if u want to transfer money always ensure u collect the account name and when sending it by atm don't just rush .check the account name that pops up on the atm screen if it tally's with d one d person gave to u and if don't tally don't send ooo.

1 Like

Re: Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please by Makavelli25: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
lefulefu:
that's great .didn't expect the bank to reply u this quickly asper nigerian factor.try and get d court order..dat won't be stressful to get and as for u trying to contact the recipient I believe the bank will contact him or give u his phone contact.biko next time if u want to transfer money always ensure u collect the account name and when sending it by atm don't just rush .check the account name that pops up on the atm screen if it tally's with d one d person gave to u and if don't tally don't send ooo.
thanks. Already processing the court order. My aunt working there asked me to come on Monday with 1500 already bought the stuff. The seller actually gave me, I will repay him once the issue is solved

Thanks again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! / The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.