Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? (55410 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by NACE13: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
To me, if the chemistry isn't there then there's no need to shalaye abeg. Once I chat a girl up or she chats me up, the first 20 minutes of our conversation determines if I'll kick you to the curb, but then again it depends. I have a female friend who likes me a lot but our WhatsApp convo is different from our one-on-one meeting. We can gist, goof around and flirt for hours but when it comes to WhatsApp messaging, it is boring AF.

Another instance is my boss' daughter; during my youth service, this girl can be so so sweet and interesting on phone, even in person, she knows how to keep the convo rolling but when it comes to WhatsApp, na so so ' lol, nope, kinda' you go just dey see.

I know how to keep a girl on her toes with my witty chats, well thanks to iLegend too (he gave me some pointers with his PDFs), but most girls I have a one-on-one convo or chat with hardly decipher how I coin my words, few don't have good sense of humour, some tend see a little flirting as an act of rape (chat-rape) sef. In the end, na the chemistry sure pass

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:
[s]When a guy lacks content grin

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see?

Also check my signature. Thank you kiss[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by apple30(f): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
emusmithyy:

One said, acting immature. You said, acting too mature.

Lols, We all know girls don't know what they want right?
. .u dnt knw d diff BTW mature n too mature coming from two diff personality ..my dear I knw ur type..online alpha man and reality a simp of a man grin ..Dats y u r dere investigating all wat woman want in a man..u beta go n study wat ur woman want mbonk
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by apple30(f): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
So you are looking for immature right? boring companionship as how?Zero Romance? immediately the guy say such, the next thing is that,she didn't love me, she's after my body.. sister..
chai, I said too mature..u should knw DAT too much of every or anything is bad..u want me to write a book on it b4 u understand grin
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by emusmithyy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
apple30:
. .u dnt knw d diff BTW mature n too mature coming from two diff personality ..my dear I knw ur type..online alpha man and reality a simp of a man grin ..Dats y u r dere investigating all wat woman want in a man..u beta go n study wat ur woman want mbonk

"You know my type?" grin Just ask boldly, I want to know more of you. Then we'll fix a date and time, who knows?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by eitsei(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ladies would complain of boring guys then see an interesting guy and decide to ghost him
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Franky826: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:
Unintelligent men.
See, as a man, try to be intelligent.
Not just head knowledge about Stuffs, be emotionally intelligent. Be sensitive, choose your words, know when to back off, and please, don't ghost. And for the love of God can you stop asking "have you eaten?"

grin grin grin

It's the have you eaten for me
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
cappucino925:
i am a lady
Ahah!!!

Lady bawo?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:
We start talking for a first time and you already asking when I can come see you...as innnn
I wonder how guys do that when you don't even know if the girl is a ghost or not
You no wan go see am before,Nwanyi Anambra?

Umuazi onitsha emegom promise and fail...
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
You can never be a boring guy if you know how to make a woman kum.

After that sef, even if you dont have money, they will just lay down on the bed and try to recover.
Hahahaha!!!

Which kind human beings dey this Nairaland? I don laugh tire...
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by bennyflipy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
After that sef, even if you dont have money, they will just lay down on the bed and try to recover. [/quote]
who be this. lol
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Glawrie:
Well, when we say we don't like boring guys, it's not as if we want a talkative o. But as a guy, you should be able to keep up a conversation with your girl and make every moment spent with you to be lively. Do something to make us miss you more (not just sex).
As for me, I like a calm guy with a little bit of fuckboyness (a good bad guy). Balance the two, calmness and badboyness. wink
Mmm... sister Glory I dey greet o!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by bennyflipy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
NACE13:
To me, if the chemistry isn't there then there's no need to shalaye abeg. Once I chat a girl up or she chats me up, the first 20 minutes of our conversation determines if I'll kick you to the curb, but then again it depends. I have a female friend who likes me a lot but our WhatsApp convo is different from our one-on-one meeting. We can gist, goof around and flirt for hours but when it comes to WhatsApp messaging, it is boring AF.

Another instance is my boss' daughter; during my youth service, this girl can be so so sweet and interesting on phone, even in person, she knows how to keep the convo rolling but when it comes to WhatsApp, na so so ' lol, nope, kinda' you go just dey see.

I know how to keep a girl on her toes with my witty chats, well thanks to iLegend too (he gave me some pointers with his PDFs), but most girls I have a one-on-one convo or chat with hardly decipher how I coin my words, few don't have good sense of humour, some tend see a little flirting as an act of rape (chat-rape) sef. In the end, na the chemistry sure pass
you've said it all
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Arewatimesng:
Say A Word For This Woman Who Gave Birth To Quintuplets (5) Healthy Babies
Click below link to read more
https://arewatimes.com.ng/2021/01/16/say-a-word-for-this-woman-who-gave-birth-to-quintuplets-5-healthy-babies/
Sorry o!
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:43am On Jan 17, 2021
apple30:
chai, I said too mature..u should knw DAT too much of every or anything is bad..u want me to write a book on it b4 u understand grin
Nobody is too mature, Is either you are mature or immature..I know that.. Yes.. because I love reading and learning..I may learn something from you.. pleases go ahead..
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:46am On Jan 17, 2021
fuckaholic25:
well, I hate memes and stickers!!!
okay..Y don't you communicate with him,to let him know,you are not comfortable with it..It is part of understanding..
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Eileene:

I was just thinking aloud @let me see
Having the same conversation every time kills the vibes today you discuss about work and still repeat the same the next time at least the next time you meet or chat you should have learned to be free and spontaneous with that person building on the little kowledge you might have known about her.
It is true...I agree with you..
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by fuckaholic25(f): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
okay..Y don't you communicate with him,to let him know,you are not comfortable with it..It is part of understanding..
actually, I really wasn't feeling him jare, yunno!! Moreover, we are not together again!! Thanks tho
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by samx4real(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2021
The truth is... Ladies are their own problem.

Imagine a lady that says a cool guy who doesn't take alcohol, or go to club for party is boring, will date a guy who smokes, go to clubs, drinks, go out with friends and flirt will expect that same guy to be cool and homely when they get married.

They fall in love with rugged looking bad guys, who can protect them now, who go about womanizing and all that... but when they get married, they want the guy to change for them.

Ladies are just confused soul in a beautiful body.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
fuckaholic25:
actually, I really wasn't feeling him jare, yunno!! Moreover, we are not together again!! Thanks tho
okay Sister
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Okoroawusa:

You no wan go see am before,Nwanyi Anambra?

Umuazi onitsha emegam promise and fail...
Lmaooo
Why I go see am, they dey do festival for im house sad
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
You are taking it personal..some guy may invite you to know better about you..Not the way you think sister..
So knowing better must be in his house right, and I said just few days of just talking...what happened to trying to get to know each other well before invite to anywhere
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Minemrys:

lol. Dumb right? Then again, there are girls who love that. It's relative. Me, pers0nally, i would never ask a gal when can i c0me see, or when are u c0ming to see me. It's, "let's meet again when u are free. Pick a date and place. It's okay if u d0n't want to"
That sound okay too...makes the girl respect you even more ....not most girls sha, down girls might see it like maybe you're not being serious with them since you are not popping up the "when can you come see me" questions quickly
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
so he go see u again bah? Ghostcandycrush.
Lmao
Which one is ghost candycrush
grin
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
ehix89:
True, i think ladies take more of less calculated risk especially when it comes to matters of the heart, they let their emotions get hold of them quickly
Yea true...we are always guilty of that's
You can't blame us still, experiences will always gonna make you use your head do thinking rather than your heart
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Okoroawusa: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Candycrushy:

Lmaooo
Why I go see am, they dey do festival for im house sad
Adighi agba ofala be ya okwaya?

Mana ana agba ofala na akpa nwoke, okwaya?

Umunwanyi unu nwelu ajo obi...
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by ehix89(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Candycrushy:

Yea true...we are always guilty of that's
You can't blame us still, experiences will always gonna make you use your head to thinking rather than your heart
You sound like the experienced one smiley. Mind you, I have seen those you can say have seen it all fall for some well-packaged punchlines. We pray God leads us not in the path of temptation and he delivers us from all evil.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by izzyybothe17: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
missimelda01:

Worst grin
Closer to where na

I don’t get this
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Khenga1:

Please what exactly do you mean by "be creative" with a simple question like "when can I see you"?

So the guy should instead, turn to shakespeare and ask

"when may thoust permits I to behold your exquisite countenance fairest maiden whom hath stolen the essense of existence"? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Was that creative enough for you?

It made me smile.

Does that count?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
ehix89:
You sound like the experienced one smiley. Mind you, I have seen those you can say have seen it all fall for some well-packaged punchlines. We pray God leads us not in the path of temptation and he delivers us from all evil.
Amennnn
We'll surely survive
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Adighi agba ofala be ya okwaya?

Mana ana agba ofala na akpa nwoke, okwaya?

Umunwanyi unu nwelu ajo obi...
Abeggggg
Ego ole Ka o nwelu....ya cha na uzo Ka anyi ndi ozo biko
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Candycrushy:

Abeggggg
Ego ole Ka o nwelu....ya cha na uzo Ka anyi ndi ozo biko
Okwaya cha na uzo?

Nsogbu adiro. Ubosi nta k'anyi chua na owere nchi...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.