Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? (55529 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bobxin: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2021
providencia:

How do you want someone to be creative about that? Give examples

SHE'S VERY CORRECT.
Just wondering why you're dragging this.
There are a million ways you can say "CAN WE SEE?" Haba!!!
English!

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by ehix89(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Obarofrederick:
if you are a girl you would not reason this way...the reason why you say so it's because you are not a girl
true sha
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Dirakamara:
1. Most we ladies are naturally boring

2. We see a guy as boring depending on if we like him or not. We all have priorities in our male list

3. When the guy is too naive and sounds immature.

4. We want u talking cash.
nice one. I love h0nesty.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bobxin: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Wunna:
Unfortunately enough they abound in this shithole part of the world.

Damn right!��
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bobxin: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2021
womenareapes:

rather be boring to those piece of black shiit called Naija women undecided

no interactive sense no innovative sense no communication skill just nothing!

a 10yrs old foreign girl has good intellectual and interactive skill than our 20-40 yrs old black piece of shiity women undecided

LOL
Very frustrating, I've had hundreds of experience online with these types.
They feel like asking to meet, is an opportunity to rip the guy off.
Beauty without Brains!!
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:
We start talking for a first time and you already asking when I can come see you...as innnn
I wonder how guys do that when you don't even know if the girl is a ghost or not
lol. Dumb right? Then again, there are girls who love that. It's relative. Me, pers0nally, i would never ask a gal when can i c0me see, or when are u c0ming to see me. It's, "let's meet again when u are free. Pick a date and place. It's okay if u d0n't want to"
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Bola146:
Lack of good communication, body odour, etc
body odour again? Do u kn0w the meaning of boring at all? They aren't asking about what turns you off oh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2021
bukatyne:
When he is not a good conversationalist, open-minded, imaginative and willing to learn.

you sound like my kind of girl.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by DDumoz: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Mcslize:

For the bolded, I have discovered that most ladies want a guy to lead. I discovered that when I try to give them avenue to make decisions on their own by asking a question like when can we see? The reply is always like "I don't know".

After figuring that out, I always make it a habit to lead. Instead of asking her when can we see? I go by saying : let's fix a day to see this week. I will be inviting you over on Wednesday.

90% of the time, that seems to work better for me than asking her when can we see. By leading that way, if the day I mentioned doesn't suit her, then she will speak up by saying Wednesday won't be ok.

But most of the times when you ask a lady a direct question like the one you gave as example, they really don't have a clue. They love it more when a guy leads rather than taking permission from them.

Guy: When can we see?

Girl: "I don't know o".

Guy: Let's see this week. I will be inviting you over on wedsday.

Girl: Ok, what time?

That's just the best trick that works.

Ladies prefer guys that lead. Guys that are in control.
i love your analysis... Kudos
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by meobizy(f): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Broke people are the ones who concern themselves with the affairs of others. Indulge in moneymaking activities and such an idle thought won't come through your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Damicares(f): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2021
felong:
Ladies who can't sustain a logical discussion and use words like kk, hmm, oh, ah like someone having a seizure.
Ladies who talking to them looks like an interview, if you don't have any questions to ask, they don't have anything to say to you. I hate these kinds of ladies.
Lol. "Like someone having a seizure" Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by stupidmod2: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:
When a guy lacks content grin

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see?

Also check my signature. Thank you kiss
hi morning what sup love to get to know u, hopefully u not boring
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

Absolutely true.

If I love someone dearly, if he likes let him be clumsy like Mr. Spencer, he won't bore me out. Instead, I'll begin to like Mr. Spencer's character just because of him.

You don't know what love can do... Don't worry.

Better oil dey ur head,life shouldnt always be he/she has to be like this like that NO sometimes we "ve got to do some adjustments to accommodate others.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Half of these times, they give you those monosyllabic responses because you're boring too. If you're good at conversations, even people who loathe you will want to converse with you.
you're right. But again, it goes both ways. There are lots of ladies, let me say s0me, cause m0st i have chat with aren't m0n0syllabic, but i've also c0me across those wh0m you bring a topic and their resp0nse goes, "lol, kk, maybe or outright silence". Me, n0t wanting to be a push over would just end the chat. S0me0ne who really wants to chat, would input, and if they d0n't like you, they w0n't. It's a thing i have n0ticed in ladies. If they d0n't like you, they w0n't talk with or to you. But guys d0n't get it.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:
When a guy lacks content grin

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see? sorry for quoting you, what is bad,when a man ask a lady,when can we see? Isn't not better than see me tomorrow,when you aren't comfortable with?

Also check my signature. Thank you kiss
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:

Nobody said you shouldn’t ask..just be creative.
which kind of creative is that? teach us now?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2021
corike:

Better oil dey ur head,life shouldnt always be he/she has to be like this like that NO sometimes we "ve got to do some adjustments to accommodate others.

Yeah, sure.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2021
booblacain:

I find this your comment pretty interesting and refreshing.

I reckon you are not a girl but a woman.

Nope. Im a young lady.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:
We start talking for a first time and you already asking when I can come see you...as innnn
I wonder how guys do that when you don't even know if the girl is a ghost or not
You are taking it personal..some guy may invite you to know better about you..Not the way you think sister..
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
apple30:
ALWAYS ACTING TOO MATURE,
BORING COMPANIONSHIP ,
ZERO ROMANCE,
So you are looking for immature right? boring companionship as how?Zero Romance? immediately the guy say such, the next thing is that,she didn't love me, she's after my body.. sister..
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

A lot of you too are not creative enough to keep the conversation flow, you kind of place that onus on men too much
lol, guys d0n't get the memo abt these girls. They d0n't like you. A girl that does wouldn't be that way. Hence, no matter how hard you try, she w0n't be obliged to input. Those kk, oh etc is trying n0t to snub you or act nice. And atimes, s0me guys are really dull in chat. I happen to go through my sis' whatsapp, and i see texts like 'hi baby, how was ur nite, have u eaten, what did u eat, i like ur pics can u share it, hey my luv etc", n0w how do u expect a girl n0t into you to reply this? I mean, it's even hard for a girl who doesn't kn0w or like you to reply you. Other times, them get serious guy and them no send you.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Bola146:
Lack of good communication, body odour, etc
hmmm.What are the features of good communication?do you think all guy like to talk and talk.. Sister I preferred a planned ladies with good implementation strategy.. it turn me on..I don't like story or gossip or disturbing..I become so boring to that person.. but for the odour,Is not good at all..
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

Absolutely true.

If I love someone dearly, if he likes let him be clumsy like Mr. Spencer, he won't bore me out. Instead, I'll begin to like Mr. Spencer's character just because of him.

You don't know what love can do... Don't worry.
damn! U are one intelligent girl. Did u study psychology? When u like or love s0me0ne, you just l0ok for that thing that attracts you in the pers0n, u start to like s0methings in that pers0n no matter how weird. As u go, u start to discover things abt them and so forth. I was never into f0otball or telen0vela till people i like got me into it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
A guy that talks too much
what about,if the talks make sense and fun?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2021
ehix89:
What if I ask "what have you had for the day?" often, do you guys tag that as boring questions as well?
It all boils down to how you ask the question

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Minemrys:

damn! U are one intelligent girl. Did u study psychology? When u like or love s0me0ne, you just l0ok for that thing that attracts you in the pers0n, u start to like s0methings in that pers0n no matter how weird. As u go, u start to discover things abt them and so forth. I was never into f0otball or telen0vela till people i like got me into it.

Yeah you garrit.

You begin to like what they like and sometimes you wanna even talk or do things the way they do so long as it reminds you of them tongue.

Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
bukatyne:
When he is not a good conversationalist, open-minded, imaginative and willing to learn.

But, that doesn't means you should be boring now, there is other stuff to spice it up..
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
The only thing that can make a guy boring is if I don't love him. undecided
That's is sincerity..I love that..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
Guys who talk too much are a complete turn off. They'll want to impress you by asking you to talk about yourself, but the minute the table is turned on them, they either fly off a tangent telling you their ancestral history or end up replying your question with another thing entirely.

Guys who are boring are the ones who can't seem to shelf their sexual interest for later. First chat and they want to know your body count and sex experience, and how quick they can convince you to come have sex with them.

Guys who are boring don't know how to switch between topics successfully. It's hard to keep interest when talking with them cause they end up dragging a particular topic out for too long.
Not all guy sister,What about guy that talk sense and talk just for fun? but,for the how many count a lady has is just immature,and for the changing of topic,if a guy is not convinced enough with fact and figure..and other references to agree or disagree..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.