Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? (55427 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by mogbolade43693: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
the answers are loading
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Mcslize: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:
When a guy lacks content grin

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see?

Also check my signature. Thank you kiss

For the bolded, I have discovered that most ladies want a guy to lead. I discovered that when I try to give them avenue to make decisions on their own by asking a question like when can we see? The reply is always like "I don't know".

After figuring that out, I always make it a habit to lead. Instead of asking her when can we see? I go by saying : let's fix a day to see this week. I will be inviting you over on Wednesday.

90% of the time, that seems to work better for me than asking her when can we see. By leading that way, if the day I mentioned doesn't suit her, then she will speak up by saying Wednesday won't be ok.

But most of the times when you ask a lady a direct question like the one you gave as example, they really don't have a clue. They love it more when a guy leads rather than taking permission from them.

Guy: When can we see?

Girl: "I don't know o".

Guy: Let's see this week. I will be inviting you over on wedsday.

Girl: Ok, what time?

That's just the best trick that works.

Ladies prefer guys that lead. Guys that are in control.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Naijaarchive(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's not worth the stress... There are some ladies you meet and ideas will run out based on vibes and first impression... .. And there are some that everything will just click.. You will always have something to chat about when 2geda.. You can't get universal answer for people's opinion or feelings... It will always be heterogeneous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Princeofasia: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dirakamara:

1 We want u talking cash.
typical naija olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Princeofasia: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:

They asked ladies and you're already yammering like a parrot.

Why don't you wait until they ask gays since you already know what women want from men?

Nonsense. sad
see finishing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Djuggernaut(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see?

Since we are here; guys what makes a girl boring?

A girl that can't communicate!

Eg; How's your day?
Ans; fine
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by fati2001(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
For me what makes a person boring is living a sedentary life without variety.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by missimelda01(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcslize:

For the bolded, I have discovered that most ladies want a guy to lead. I discovered that when I try to give them avenue to make decisions on their own by asking a question like when can we see? The reply is always like "I don't know".

After figuring that out, I always make it a habit to lead. Instead of asking her when can we see? I go by saying : let's fix a day to see this week. I will be inviting you over on Wednesday.

90% of the time, that seems to work better for me than asking her when can we see. By leading that way, if the day I mentioned doesn't suit her, then she will speak up by saying Wednesday won't be ok.

But most of the times when you ask a lady a direct question like the one you gave as example, they really don't have a clue. They love it more when a guy leads rather than taking permission from them.

My guyyy you’ve learnt wink

The lady is still allowed to make some adjustments even with that approach.

Providencia see this

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by missimelda01(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Djuggernaut:

Since we are here; guys what makes a girl boring?

A girl that can communicate!

Eg; How's your day?
Ans; fine
undecided
Create another thread for that...not under my comment.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by bukatyne(f): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
When he is not a good conversationalist, open-minded, imaginative and willing to learn.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Mcslize: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Candycrushy:
We start talking for a first time and you already asking when I can come see you...as innnn
I wonder how guys do that when you don't even know if the girl is a ghost or not

Lol it takes me at most 2 to 3 days to invite a girl for s meet up. If I chat her for one day straight, the next day she is already thinking of seeing me.

It doesn't have to take long to vibe with someone. Some guys jump the main step and go straight to inviting a lady without building connections first. It doesn't work that way.

I first build connection before even thinking of inviting any lady. If I jump that step, she won't feel the need to see me.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by womenareapes: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Infolenka:
We ofte hear ladies say that they don't like a boring guy. But the word boring means different things to different ladies.

So I'm asking the question to ladies, what exactly makes a guy boring?
rather be boring to those piece of black shiit called Naija women undecided

no interactive sense no innovative sense no communication skill just nothing!

a 10yrs old foreign girl has good intellectual and interactive skill than our 20-40 yrs old black piece of shiity women undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by BRASH: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
bukatyne:
When he is not a good conversationalist, open-minded, imaginative and willing to learn.

How will you know if he is a good converationalist when you keep giving monosyllable responses to his questions and can't say anything if he doesn't ask you a question, making the whole thing look like an interview?
This kind of attitude to conversation puts me off.
It means the girl has nothing upstairs to contribute other, hair, nail, chicken, icecream, sharwama and clubbing

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
BRASH:
How will you know if he is a good converationalist when you keep giving monosyllable responses to his questions and can't say anything if he doesn't ask you a question, making the whole thing look like an interview?
This kind of attitude to conversation puts me off.
It means the girl has nothing upstairs to contribute other, hair, nail, chicken, icecream, sharwama and clubbing

Are these questions to me or the OP?

The OP asked a question, I gave my opinion.

You can take it up with him.

And if you pick a girl that has nothing upstairs to contribute than hair, nail, chicken, icecream, sharwama and clubbing, it is on you. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by sammysmiles(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
felong:
Ladies who can't sustain a logical discussion and use words like kk, hmm, oh, ah like someone having a seizure.
Ladies who talking to them looks like an interview, if you don't have any questions to ask, they don't have anything to say to you. I hate these kinds of ladies.
Honestly even when you are chatting with them,,, they can't bring up a concept that can be deliberated upon.... So you jxt find your self asking questions that you sometimes realize are not necessary...

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Macelliot(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Especially ladies that don't know how to let conversation flow naturally.

Something like, hmm, ahh, so, kk, ok, gd, k, very very boring ladies..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by ihimiray(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcslize:

oil dey ur head... U very right on dis
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by blazepascal(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
guys know the answer , but some females here don't want to comment on the post. let me tell you the answer. when a guy is too nice to a girl he becomes boring to her.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
The only thing that can make a guy boring is if I don't love him. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by blazepascal(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
ihimiray:
oil dey ur head... U very right on dis
naso
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Mexyz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:
Lack of good communication, body odour, etc
Hian, how can body odour makes a guy boring?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Guys who talk too much are a complete turn off. They'll want to impress you by asking you to talk about yourself, but the minute the table is turned on them, they either fly off a tangent telling you their ancestral history or end up replying your question with another thing entirely.

Guys who are boring are the ones who can't seem to shelf their sexual interest for later. First chat and they want to know your body count and sex experience, and how quick they can convince you to come have sex with them.

Guys who are boring don't know how to switch between topics successfully. It's hard to keep interest when talking with them cause they end up dragging a particular topic out for too long.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcslize:

Do you throw out the 'when can we see' on your first time chat with the lady?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Lazykulture: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
When he can't hold an intelligent conversation, like all he talks about is sex and himself

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
LabelKiller:
He is boring when he doesn't cheat, girls like emotional rollercoasters

You are right... Have been there before.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by blazepascal(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:
The only thing that can make a guy boring is if I don't love him. undecided
how true is this
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Coolgent(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:

E.g When can we see?

Pls what's wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Macelliot:
Especially ladies that don't know how to let conversation flow naturally.

Something like, hmm, ahh, so, kk, ok, gd, k, very very boring ladies..

Half of these times, they give you those monosyllabic responses because you're boring too. If you're good at conversations, even people who loathe you will want to converse with you.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by womenareapes: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcslize:

you need to step out of your local area government and stop believing this chicken crap undecided
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:

E.g When can we see?

A lot of you too are not creative enough to keep the conversation flow, you kind of place that onus on men too much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.