Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) (8329 Views)

My Hips And Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven, Says Evangelist Kate (video) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
So una look me finish talk say i resemble man with breast. Lol.
In wat way i resemble man? Not in my voice, not in my hairline, not in waist, not in my hips, not in my thighs, not in my backside, not in my laps, not in my hands, not in my face, not in my feelings, not in my steps
Make una take time oh..
Stupid blind men full this nairaland thats why i prefer white men.. Infact i don't do naija guys, i find them too narrow minded. Only 5% get sense.
Thats why we women just use you guys for money .
Recieve sense. kiss
The serpent herself.
To my fans who got eyes, enjoy viewing my feminine beauty... kiss

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Haters gonna hate. Potatoe gonna potate

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
kisswho can compete with the serpent in beauty?

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
If you don’t already, open an Instagram or tiktok page to promote your self it’s better than here where you may not be properly appreciated.

My two cents

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by sonymax16(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmm...so we have many transgender on nairaland grin

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by chinchonglee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
What's this rubbish na
Girlie pls cover your body na
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Excallibur(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
I miss "two minutes ago" when I didn't know this existed

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by IceColdVeins(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
sonymax16:
you seem dumb

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by sonymax16(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I am so dumb
Fixed

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Molahnelson(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sorry to say this I think you are suffering from dementia
And you actually need some mental evaluation

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Damn, this guy is ugly angry sad

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Rayendowed007(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
which kind camera u dey use abeg...only ur picture quality shows how low of a human being u are!!!

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rayendowed007:
which kind camera u dey use abeg...only ur picture quality shows how low of a human being u are!!!
buy new one for me

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by SisterFire(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
sonymax16:
shut up
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Very disgusting thing. angry

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Meedon: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
I get a husband for you

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
The attention seeking is strong with this one. Right now, I crave a woman, no matter how stupid they act. My mind is clear — for now. I'm not doing anything if it has more than a vagina. With time I'll become liberal-minded again. Oya na, I know your next post will involve the buss it challenge. Nairalanders will drool for that.

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
meobizy:
The attention seeking is strong with this one. Right now, I crave a woman, no matter how stupid they act. My mind is clear — for now. I'm not doing anything if it has more than a vagina. With time I'll become liberal-minded again. Oya na, I know your next post will involve the buss it challenge. Nairalanders will drool for that.
why using a female Name to start with?

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
The problem is they don't want to understand.
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by iTroll: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
The problem is they don't want to understand.
What is there to understand?

If I stick my rod into you and shoot hot cum inside you, will you get pregnant with a viable child?

If your answer is no, then you have no point here

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
iTroll:

What is there to understand?

If I stick my rod into you and shoot hot cum inside you, will you get pregnant with a viable child?

If your answer is no, then you have no point here
don't worry i will post more stories later on to answer this your ignornat question
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sherry is losing it

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
doggedfighter:
Sherry is losing it
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by sonymax16(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
I have to shut up
Fixed
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please stop posting these pictures here. I use God take beg you.

Don't you have an Android iTel smartphone at least to take better pictures? Does being "intersex" mean you shouldn't take care of your body?

Tufia. You look so fugly, dirty and irritating. angry

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by lascos912(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
na to Bleep your pussy just dey hungry me

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
THIS MAN SHOULD STOP ALL THESE ADVERTISEMENTS

What are the mods doing

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
lascos912:

No pussy for that man body.

Dont go and wish yourself badluck since na only penis you dey use think

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by martius101(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
lascos912:

u b idiot

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
lascos912:
Are you gay?

Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl / Is This A Camel Toe,hippopo-toe-mus Or Toe Toe / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!!