Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) (8449 Views)

My Hips And Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven, Says Evangelist Kate (video) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by creativeinventor: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wth do you need validation so much, you better learn to live your life right, all these posting of your pics online isn't right and won't help you. You claim you're trying to create awareness, that's fine but don't do it like this, posting low res images of yourself in your underwear, you have to groom yourself more and be in a better place mentally. I might not know what you're feeling offline but I can tell you're damn lonely. Live for yourself not for others.

5 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Samueltemi337(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Beauty kiss
This isn't you tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by ajahinnousa(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Please buy a phone that the camera is good,the image quality is wack

2 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by mcjohny(m): 1:51am On Jan 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
THIS MAN SHOULD STOP ALL THESE ADVERTISEMENTS

What are the mods doing
I bet even the mods are confused on this transgendered matter

2 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Brandonx(m): 2:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Madam/Oga whatever you are you've made your point can you just stop spamming with yourthreads already?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2021
I see that you're seriously looking for attention here.

2 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Samueltemi337:
This isn't you tho
it isn't me. No its you
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by josh123(m): 4:30am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
So una look me finish talk say i resemble man with breast. Lol.
In wat way i resemble man? Not in my voice, not in my hairline, not in waist, not in my hips, not in my thighs, not in my backside, not in my laps, not in my hands, not in my face, not in my feelings, not in my steps
Make una take time oh..
Stupid blind men full this nairaland thats why i prefer white men.. Infact i don't do naija guys, i find them too narrow minded. Only 5% get sense.
Thats why we women just use you guys for money .
Recieve sense. kiss
The serpent herself.
To my fans who got eyes, enjoy viewing my feminine beauty... kiss
something tells me u have no friends, and u are very depressed.

4 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 16, 2021
josh123:
something tells me u have no friends, and u are very depressed.
ya i have no friends and i don't friends. So they can be laughing at me behind my back
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Salliet(m): 5:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg clear make we see road, with this your bra wey be like nose mask

1 Like

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Salliet:
Abeg clear make we see road, with this your bra wey be like nose mask
abeg no kill me with laughter grin
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by mohims(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2021
You look disgusting. Please stop posting all this pictures here

1 Like

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Mozino007(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
O boy see tiny prick.

1 Like

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by bigjackass: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2021
See phone abeg shocked
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
it isn't me. No its you
Look at the two pictures
Do they look the same

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by daveson2020(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin keep pushing grin you will be accepted ���‍♂️���
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Haters gonna hate. Potatoe gonna potate

It's disgusting, you are uglier than an ugly guy
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2021
SisterFire:
shut up

So you are a transgender, I fully support trans-gender, where is that Amatasha you used to follow here is becoming boring without her usual topics
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2021
4 Ur Mind Now, U Get Lap? 2 Of Ur Laps Nai Be One Of My Own.

3 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
In wat way i resemble man? Not in my voice, not in my hairline, not in waist, not in my hips, not in my thighs, not in my backside, not in my laps, not in my hands, not in my face, not in my feelings, not in my steps
Make una take time oh..
Stupid blind men full this nairaland thats why i prefer white men.. Infact i don't do naija guys, i find them too narrow minded. Only 5% get sense.
Recieve sense. kiss
The serpent herself.

do you date guys? if yes, how do you explain to them that you have both and ( no offence ) how do you enjoy sex.
once dated a masculine girl who never takes off her clothes no matter how hot the weather may be. she later told me she has a small kitten, like the kitten doesn't have labia and no clitoris, but she never said she has a penis but I doubt she doesn't have a penis, she also said she prefers anal sex but I'm too African to do that so we end up cuddling all day, everyday. she later left the country and I never heard from her again.
opening your thread reminds me of her but you seem to be more feminine.

2 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Make una take time oh..
Recieve sense. kiss
The serpent herself.

Create IG/Tiktok as someone mentioned , as long as you can withstand the hate, there's reward for braveness. Also it will be good form of englightment too.

3 Likes

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by CHoccolaTE: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2021
If you are actually intersex then you are dealing with the wrong audience.
Americans appreciate and respect intersex and transgender people far more than Africans.
Open an Instagram account and post better pictures, get foreign audiences from reddit, post your Instagram account on any intersex or transgender subreddit to gain American followers but before that;
Clean yourself up better, sorry but i have to sound harsh, yes, clean yourself up, shave those body hairs since you decided to identify as female, too much body hair is not attractive on women.
Get a better camera for Instagram pictures, check the way those Instagram baddies look, the way they pose, their camera filters etc, post yourself in clearer and cleaner pictures there you might even get a foreign sponsor or American friends. Americans can mumu for all these gender nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
LOL. grin
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by SisterFire(f): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
hashtagged:

So you are a transgender, I fully support trans-gender, where is that Amatasha you used to follow here is becoming boring without her usual topics
...she is based in Religion and family section,
But she will be here soon , besides u guys insult her a lot
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by lascos912(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nicepoker:
Are you gay?
na boy be that
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Is this intersex in Nigeria or another corntree? The way n manner she goes about with this lewdness is coercive
Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by Eastornprince: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...she is based in Religion and family section,
But she will be here soon , besides u guys insult her a lot
[/s]

Re: Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
who's dis ugly thing? show ur face naaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) / Boyfriend Gets "Drunk" On Breast Milk While At A Bar With His Girlfriend (photo / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.