Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship (2462 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Mind ya business.. Let them kill themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by irrefragable: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2021
@simplyfacts, the fights are none of your business; they could kill themselves if they want. But, the damages are part of your responsibilities because you are a signatory to that apartment. You could be called on to account for the damages of the apartment left under your care, anytime, and worse still, by then, it might be a major damage.

Ask him to repair it immediately or report him. Left to me, I think you should report him, now.

If they must damage things while fighting then they should go to their father's house in the village.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Jessepaid(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Hehehe....

Why would a grown ass man be scared of writing a police report?

If not that police invitation usually turns to sleep over, most people won't be scared of being witnesses to things..

In my opinion...

Minding your business in an earthquake is not possible... The tremors will still reach you..

Report the issue to the company..

But tell them to be understanding with the issue ..

Let's see if he values his job over his woman..

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by olapeju39759: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Obviously that relationship is a ticking time bomb both for you and them. Best you report to the superiors

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls / What Should I Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.