Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship (2437 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2021
A colleague of mine & his fiancée can't go two weeks without fight. The duo have practically & angrily destroyed so many things in the apartment. Our company pays for the rentage of this accomodation. The caretaker was around in December & he was complaining about some damages he saw in the building. Almost all the doorhandles are damaged, too. Whenever one tries avoiding the other by hiding in another room, the other would forcefully break his/her way in. They both go completely weird during fights; it gets bloody sometimes. The situation is so sickening. I think the best I can do is informing the office about it & ask them to find something done to it; maybe there's a way they can stop the lady from staying/coming here at all. I'm just afraid this might go beyond my expectation as I wouldn't want the company to take any regrettable measures against him or have him lose his job; when they know the amount of damages done so far. I always have the feeling that one would kill another if they continue with the r/shp & I'm likely to be interrogated as a witness because we share the same apartment but different rooms. I never had any issue with Police before & I do not want to have any in my lifetime. Even the two families are tired of settling disputes between them. The last one they had two weeks ago, the lady's father told the guy on phone that all he seeks in 2021 is peace & hung up on him. They have started their fight again tonight & God knows I am not stepping out of this room. What a horrible relationship!

I would really appreciate any constructive advice on this.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by chatinent: 12:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Royal rumble.

Talk to the man. If your talks fall on deaf ears, report him immediately.

I wonder how people cope in such relationships worthy of finding the nearest exit.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Molahnelson(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Why are they in a toxic relationship why can't one use the exit door

Try to talk to him about this

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
Royal rumble.

You can say that again & again!
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:
Why are they in a toxic relationship why can't one use the exit door

Try to talk to him about this

It's a Tom & Jerry relationship. Check the link
https://www.nairaland.com/6301983/share-experience-tom-jerry-relationship
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
Royal rumble.

Talk to the man. If your talks fall on deaf ears, report him immediately.

I wonder how people cope in such relationships worthy of finding the nearest exit.
I'm tired of talking to the two. In fact, I have secretly advised each of them to find peace elsewhere but they won't.

Here is a thread about the two:
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Molahnelson(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It's a Tom & Jerry relationship. Check the link

Let's them keep fooling themselves thinking it is love

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 1:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Oga continue staying inside your room.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Originalsly: 1:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Bro.... it is no business of yours .... if you live in different apartments. As long as you're sharing the same apartment.... it is your business. The company will not be investigating who broke which door handle and caused what damage... both you and he will equally share that responsibility.... and expenses.... labeled touts ... fired and kicked out of the apartment. Sit your guy down.... let him know you had enough of the drama ... it has to end immediately and he has to repair the damages. If not... you'll have to do what's best for you. End of conversation. Next day... ask him if he already made arrangements for the repairs... if yes... when. If no... then the following day report the matter to the company and ask to be put in a different apartment.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga continue staying inside your room.

Oga, thank you. They are calm now sef. I would just make sure I check on them in the morning to know if all is well & insanity is really restored,,,, mak person no come implicate cry
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Originalsly:
Bro.... it is no business of yours .... if you live in different apartments. As long as you're sharing the same apartment.... it is your business. The company will not be investigating who broke which door handle and caused what damage... both you and he will equally share that responsibility.... and expenses.... labeled touts ... fired and kicked out of the apartment. Sit your guy down.... let him know you had enough of the drama ... it has to end immediately and he has to repair the damages. If not... you'll have to do what's best for you. End of conversation. Next day... ask him if he already made arrangements for the repairs... if yes... when. If no... then the following day report the matter to the company and ask to be put in a different apartment.

Thanks for the input. There was a time he mentioned contributing for the cost of repairs. He knew something was not right seeing the look on my face. Where is that done
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Originalsly: 1:41am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Thanks for the input. There was a time he mentioned contributing for the cost of repairs. He knew something was not right seeing the look on my face. Where is that done

Contributing to the expenses? It is for him to bear the entire cost.... you should not contribute one kobo. Both of you will lose your jobs ... in this pending lockdown times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Lols, I hope you know if anything terrible happens (God forbid), you would be implicated, there's a name lawyers call,I have forgotten.

A guy was doing that crazy stuff with his girl, I called him and gave him his options hot hot, stop hitting this lady here or get ready to be arrested by the police, when next there's a scuffle between you two, and he knew I meant it, it was not up to a month I think, he packed.

Don't encourage nonsense under your nose, if he is sacked, let it happen, its obvious the guy need to work on himself and thr crazy lady too, may be a sack will be better than he being behind jail for life or dead, am not being heartless in this our economy, but stupidity must never be encouraged.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by FalseProphet1(m): 1:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 16, 2021
@Simplyfacts,,, my Virgo frnd
May the good Lord guide you aright & keep implications far from you.

Maybe the two can't leave one another because of the sexual fantasies they share. With the news of gf/bf macheting & setting the other ablaze these days angry,,, I hope they get sense soon.

By the way, something is telling me that Kingtundeednut is now the new tundethomson on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/tundethomson

If my guess is right, kindly check this thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/6347135/situation-how-does-one-gain) & bless a brother. I'm not requesting for a millionaire naira win oo,,,, #68k can make a depression live far away from me angry
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 16, 2021
@sirdelight,
AMEN,,,, at the prayer.
Lol,,,, at Tundeednut on NL. Dem no dey verify person on Nairaland. Na to just chop lifetime ban few days to verification grin

FalseProphet1:
Wetin concern you

Na weytin concern me I put up there. Try reading the post & not the heading only.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by FalseProphet1(m): 2:07am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Na weytin concern me I put up there. Try reading the post & not the heading only.
E no consine you.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

E no consine you.

Ooookay! You are noticed angry

Satisfied
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by FalseProphet1(m): 2:16am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Ooookay! You are noticed angry

Satisfied
No. The dark forces are after you that's why they want to involve you into this matter that doesn't consine you.

You have to come to my temple so that I can lay my hand on your head and Chase away the dark forces.

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

No. The dark forces are after you that's why they want you to involve you into this matter that doesn't consine you.

You have to come to my temple so that I can lay my hand on your head and Chase away the dark forces.

The bolded is not my own portion.

Sleep well
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by FalseProphet1(m): 2:20am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

The bolded is not my own portion.

Sleep well
That's is the truth. You have to pray.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

That's is the truth. You have to pray.

It's not in Jesus' name.

Anyways, I will pray.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by FalseProphet1(m): 2:28am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It's not in Jesus' name.

Anyways, I will pray.
Ok. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Shortyyy:
Is this not this fact finder guy that posts shît upandan. When did he become this serious?

It's a miss!
Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Kobicove(m): 3:29am On Jan 16, 2021
How people manage to stay in toxic relationships is beyond me! undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Have you discussed this with your roommate-colleague before?

If yes, warn him about your intention to report their madness forthwith but if no, talk to him about the inconveniences their senseless fights cause you and your intentions to notify your office if he doesn't take care of the situation.

This is common sense bro abi you wan mek dem fire him for work?

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2021
The next time they're fighting, quietly record them, then report him. You'd want to clear your name from being liable for the damages.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

That's nonsense. The full onus is on him to repair the damages they caused.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by CuteMike01(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Obviously that relationship is a ticking time bomb both for you and them. Best you report to the superiors

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Shortyyy(f): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Is this not this fact finder guy that posts shît upandan. When did he become this serious?

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Enugupikin: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:
A colleague of mine & his fiancée can't go two weeks without fight. The duo have practically & angrily destroyed so many things in the apartment. Our company pays for the rentage of this accomodation. The caretaker was around in December & he was complaining about some damages he saw in the building. Almost all the doorhandles are damaged, too. Whenever one tries avoiding the other by hiding in another room, the other would forcefully break his/her way in. They both go completely weird during fights; it gets bloody sometimes. The situation is so sickening. I think the best I can do is informing the office about it & ask them to find something done to it; maybe there's a way they can stop the lady from staying/coming here at all. I'm just afraid this might go beyond my expectation as I wouldn't want the company to take any regrettable measures against him or have him lose his job; when they know the amount of damages done so far. I always have the feeling that one would kill another if they continue with the r/shp & I'm likely to be interrogated as a witness because we share the same apartment but different rooms. I never had any issue with Police before & I do not want to have any in my lifetime. Even the two families are tired of settling disputes between them. The last one they had two weeks ago, the lady's father told the guy on phone that all he seeks in 2021 is peace & hung up on him. They have started their fight again tonight & God knows I am not stepping out of this room. What a horrible relationship!

I would really appreciate any constructive advice on this.
Is inappropriate to report to office when you have not talked to your colleague, you know deep down in your heart that it could affect him and get him sacked, who knows maybe you're envying his position in the office. Simply warn him you're gonna report him

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship by Chimeluv(f): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Change your apartment and if it is not posible report him or else one day you go see yourself for police station cos of their fighting angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just a social experiment / What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? / My Advice To Ladies, Do Not Let A Good Man Go In The Name Of He Has A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.