Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? (32230 Views)

How To Properly Fart When In A Relationship So You Don't Get To Offend Your Part / The Perfect Way To Fart When Your In A Relationship So You Won't Offend Your Par / It Is Really Important To Know What You Want In A Relationship, So What Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Lashist(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
odave:

; cheesy cheesy omo see as I dey laugh at the above words grin wch one be deep hate nah haba, naira landers and bad mouth
The guy na "hatred" on him own grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by LyfeJennings(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
She was a 3year senior from high school
2years older than me
Reunited about 5years ago but for some reasons, maybe cos I sincerely adore her. She didn't count me as human. Had sex a few times before she ran away.
Got back again late last year.
We really had beautiful times together till she embarrassed me in public insinuating I was a gigolo. Normal me wey I proud before, I walked out on her and swore never to do anything with her. She somehow realized her mistakes and was really sorry for it.
That was when the real affair started. Life with her was beautiful, she showered me with every affection I can ever think of. Sex was a birthright, he made sure I never lacked a thing. It all seem so perfect till last night when she walked away

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by cooooooks(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yup.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:
If it looks too sweet to be true then it is definitely a hoax.

Such relationship usually ends up abruptly. I was in one for 6 years and the way the thing ended was like film trick.
how did it end? she got married?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Please can you kindly explain. Am interested to be enlightened by you sir.

Yes. If you or your partner has SCD or sickle cell trait, you can have a prenatal test to find out if your baby has SCD or sickle cell trait.

You can have either of these tests:

1. Chorionic villus sampling (also called CVS). This test checks tissue from the placenta for birth defects and genetic conditions. You can get CVS at 10 to 12 weeks of pregnancy.

2. Amniocentesis (also called amnio). This test checks amniotic fluid from the amniotic sac around your baby for birth defects and genetic conditions. You can get this test at 15 to 20 weeks of pregnancy.

The arguemmet here is that is it OK to terminate a pregnancy if you find out the fetus has sickle cell?

That I can't answer but I sure know it makes no sense to bring a child into the world to suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Toks2008(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

how did it end? she got married?

Tantafo... Wettin you wan know cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by dumahi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mynd44:
I have. But I was not the scared person.

For some reason, she woke up one day and said we should break up.

Felt weird
So, you're a human being
With blood and feeling
Even, romantic and cuddling?
Ok na, keep enjoying

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Yes. If you or your partner has SCD or sickle cell trait, you can have a prenatal test to find out if your baby has SCD or sickle cell trait.

You can have either of these tests:

1. Chorionic villus sampling (also called CVS). This test checks tissue from the placenta for birth defects and genetic conditions. You can get CVS at 10 to 12 weeks of pregnancy.

2. Amniocentesis (also called amnio). This test checks amniotic fluid from the amniotic sac around your baby for birth defects and genetic conditions. You can get this test at 15 to 20 weeks of pregnancy.

The arguemmet here is that is it OK to terminate a pregnancy if you find out the fetus has sickle cell?

I won't be in a position to anser that but I sure know it makes no sense to allow a child come to the world to suffer.

Please do you have an idea how much this test cost? Thank sir.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Alexaonfleek: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kristina22:
Yes, I'm currently in one.

Before now, I always held the belief that if it's good to be true, then it's most definitely not real. But this guy is different. And trust me, I intentionally started looking for flaws myself. Stirring up trouble when there is none just to assure myself that he's not perfect. But he is perfection.

Now when I say this, it's not as though he's without flaws but he's always willing to work on them. And now, I am too. I want to be better for him. He's changed me in more ways than one. And each day is beautiful.
wow so sweet

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by LMS1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mynd44:
Felt weird
I Hope U Blocked Her Broke Ass From Nairaland? grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Tantafo... Wettin you wan know cheesy
your experience boss. lol. it's not bad if u let us learn from it.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by jazon(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
For some months now I've been in one. Up till this moment I'm still looking for any flaw because if there's none, then somebody is acting....................
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by olurili(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
kingemaker:
I'm in one grin.
Although it isn't perfect but initially, she was too good to be true, had to go all CIA on her, omo, she came out clean. I can't say I've vetted her 100%, but with what I've discovered so far, she's above the average naija girl. No pretense sighted so far. She must be related to Mr. Real
been with one recently,she will cook with her own money,gave me care and support,at first i think am special,or have found mrs right,till i later found out that,that is how she do with all her remaining bf,i got to find out that am extra player waiting on bench,waiting for the day coach will ask him to come play ball,am like number 10 on her bf list

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Seyzcham91(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mtchewwww

Shioorrrr!

Nonsense and Relationship undecided
incogni2o:
Have you been in a relationship where everthing ranging from conversations, action, reactions, calls, gist, advice, resolving issues, future goals, emotional intelligence and all there is to expect and have in a relationship seen to be in near absolute Perfect Harmony.

So perfect to the point that you became scared and you were finding other flimsy reasons to excuse yourself for a while or confused?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
LyfeJennings:
She was a 3year senior from high school
2years older than me
Reunited about 5years ago but for some reasons, maybe cos I sincerely adore her. She didn't count me as human. Had sex a few times before she ran away.
Got back again late last year.
We really had beautiful times together till she embarrassed me in public insinuating I was a gigolo. Normal me wey I proud before, I walked out on her and swore never to do anything with her. She somehow realized her mistakes and was really sorry for it.
That was when the real affair started. Life with her was beautiful, she showered me with every affection I can ever think of. Sex was a birthright, he made sure I never lacked a thing. It all seem so perfect till last night when she walked away

I got some extreme highs and lows vibe from this.

Coming back and running away; off and on?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by NwaliE01: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
I had a very near perfect relationship but the relationship ended when I proposed marriage because the lady thought I was pretending.
I later met another lady and got married less than 2 years after our disengagement.
It's been almost 5 years now and she is not even in any serious relationship.
Later learnt her single nephews and friends deceived her. She said they told her that I love her so much and can never marry someone else apart from her. They told her to dribble me before accepting my proposal but I wasn't that patient for those nonsense.
I am happily married today and can not even marry her even if want to marry another wife.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Dpundict: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yes and it ended in a web of lies she piled up over the period. Truth comes speedily but slowly.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by olurili(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mynd44:

Felt weird
thought you are a mod,you are not like lalasticlala,that guy get strong heart ehn,if you like crack joke,if you like post tragic story,baba own na to view and continue with his work

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Iphran6: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm in one presently and I ain't scared of nothing, still open minded about it because with the vigina people, anything can happen anytime
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Verysmart101: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
CzarChris:
I'll have to disagree with you there, I was once in perfect relationship. She was just too perfect, what i lacked in emotional intelligence she made up for it (I'm not in the least bit an emotional person). It was like a dream, we practically told each other everything, I don't talk much, but I opened up to her in ways I never thought where possible, the bonding was unimaginable, she made me believe that love truly exists. I would have married her, but we broke up based on tribal differences.

So yes it's very possible.

See the truth is that she decided to hide her real self from you believe me.if only u could see wat goes on behind you,u will be so shell-shocked.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by naijapips04: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
incogni2o:
Have you been in a relationship where everthing ranging from conversations, action, reactions, calls, gist, advice, resolving issues, future goals, emotional intelligence and all there is to expect and have in a relationship seen to be in near absolute Perfect Harmony.

So perfect to the point that you became scared and you were finding other flimsy reasons to excuse yourself for a while or confused?

Yeah. Broke up with a her. It's a trap.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by banmee(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yup. I'm in one right now
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Please do you have an idea how much this test cost? Thank sir.

The test is expensive though... Costs above USD1k
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Petyprince: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
He was also defrauding you, that made you feel he was perfect.
Adrielbradshaw:
We dated for long and this man virtually did everything for me.... He wld wash my clothes, iron them, fetch water, sweep the whole house till it's spotless....
His home training was 120%, my strength no even reach half of wetin him dey do.
He was a wonderful and dream come true lover, buh ...... There's always a but, not saying am perfect, but he defrauded people which didn't sit well wimme....he didn't want to change, I love a man d@ is contented.
Least I forget, he helped me run some errands in school, Although, we were in different depts..
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:
If it looks too sweet to be true then it is definitely a hoax.

Such relationship usually ends up abruptly. I was in one for 6 years and the way the thing ended was like film trick.
Uncle when are you inviting us to come and eat jollof rice? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
NwaliE01:
I had a very near perfect relationship but the relationship ended when I proposed marriage because the lady thought I was pretending.
I later met another lady and got married less than 2 years after our disengagement.
It's been almost 5 years now and she is not even in any serious relationship.
Later learnt her single nephews and friends deceived her. She said they told her that I love her so much and can never marry someone else apart from her. They told her to dribble me before accepting my proposal but I wasn't that patient for those nonsense.
I am happily married today and can not even marry her even if want to marry another wife.
In your subconscious, you're still competing with her.
Even if she's not your spec now, she was your spec before. She was a spec anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by wisdomeze(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mynd44:

Felt weird

Maybe your prick too small. U no wan tell us the whole matter abi?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Petyprince: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Most active mod on Nairaland
Mynd44:

Felt weird
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Who breaks up cos of genotype in this present day of medical advancement?
Not everyone can afford the prenatal testing y'know. Or the emotional turmoil that comes with aborting a foetus of its SS. How many kids will one abort before conceiving a "healthy" child?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.