Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? (32229 Views)

How To Properly Fart When In A Relationship So You Don't Get To Offend Your Part / The Perfect Way To Fart When Your In A Relationship So You Won't Offend Your Par / It Is Really Important To Know What You Want In A Relationship, So What Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Roseey0(f): 3:15am On Jan 26, 2021
It always ends eventually.
One person must be hiding something.
Nothing perfect in life

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by olurili(m): 4:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Wow! What an irony, from thinking "I'm her number 1" to damn! "I'm just a substitute in her life" chai undecided undecided undecided
eggsactly
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by SAVAGEBETS: 4:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Yep..we never had a fight through 5 months, The sheediot woke up one morning and said god told her not to do again.. The same god that told her to go ahead and start in the first place? You see religious people? They are the worst to deal with in this life, they replace their brains with sand. I was like good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mayor10(m): 4:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Yes , my last relationship before now.. it was so perfect I still can't remember one day we had to wag tongues.
She just woke up one day and said " Mayowa , you're a good man and i have loved you too much to have fallen out of love with you; you seem just too perfect". I don't wana hurt you. It still feels like a dream

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Bola146:
Yes! But it came to an end when we did video call where I asked about his genotype, he thought I was joking or I wanted to free him because of the distance ( he based abroad) How I wish a miracle could happened when we both did the test again sad I have never met a wonderful man like that since. He thought I was scared of him, so I came up with the genotype sad . I can't be scared, since I know what I want, unless I see some fake and wrong flags
Distant Relationships seem perfect most of the times..
By the time the two of you start staying together, little things like toothpaste, tomatoes, plates, slippers, and so on, will be causing serious troubles.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:31am On Jan 26, 2021
baralatie:

you did not get what the op meant
Or better put, he never had a good relationship.
Remember he is the Zombie-General of NL??
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2021
incogni2o:
When I mean Perfect, I mean His or Her Flaws are "Perfect" for you. The relative Perfect, not the constant one.

Eeeeehhh!

My first Front page Article.

I am begginig to think I can write too oh.

And funny enough, i posted this article a long time ago

I dedicate this to the ones who are currently in custody of Kidnappers, I pray the Lord have Mercy and they regain their freedom soon.

Also the communities currently living in Fear of Insecurity. I pray the perpetrators be brought to book.

I Pray let thier be peace in the Land cos even if most of us run.

All of us cannot leave Naija.

We are 200million if you don't know.

It is well.

PS.

And as for the article I Posted, I have been in one before but it ended up the Girl was a scam.

She so caught me Emotionally, It was next to being hypnotized.
You registered since 2016,.....
Wooowww..
It's like you have never created a good thread all these while...
52 Topics.
Wooowww.!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Padthbo: 4:42am On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BigDawsNet: 4:47am On Jan 26, 2021
I met her...she's was a complete stranger

She's was to good and qualified for a long-term relationship

She's was extremely perfect

As a scientist and a part-time P.I, I ran a scan on her

I had to finesse her directly and indirectly

Little by little she came out clean

I began to realize it was all a trick to stay perfect just to keep the relationship intact as long as forever...

I just had to dissolve it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2021
I don't really know how a perfect relationship looks because I have not been in one, either perfect or d oda.But I,no doubt, know dat no one on planet earth is perfect, except God.It takes understanding, trust and a decisive decision to love in order to make such relationship work.I am hoping any moment from now to be committed into a relationship.I don't really want an extreme perfect relationship, but a relationship dat gives me peace and filled with understanding,coupled with hearty expression of love. My prayer is dat I find a lady dat will decisively commit herself to it.May God help me.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I met her...she's was a complete stranger

She's was to good and qualified for a long-term relationship

She's was extremely perfect

As a scientist and a part-time P.I, I ran a scan on her

I had to finesse her directly and indirectly

Little by little she came out clean

I began to realize it was all a trick to stay perfect just to keep the relationship intact as long as forever...

I just had to dissolve it
I believe she saw something valuable in you, and make suffer at d end.Why are some pple just dis heartless.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by ceeceeco: 5:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 26, 2021
uruba23:
When people are dating they put their best foot forward especially if they like the person... When they get married they still put their best foot forward but some do withdraw the foot after a while why others continue to put their best foot forward.

And why can’t people be their best foot?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Munzy14(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Mynd44:
I have. But I was not the scared person.

For some reason, she woke up one day and said we should break up.

Felt weird
Lol very weird.... Some ladies though.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Munzy14(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2021
incogni2o:
Have you been in a relationship where everthing ranging from conversations, action, reactions, calls, gist, advice, resolving issues, future goals, emotional intelligence and all there is to expect and have in a relationship seen to be in near absolute Perfect Harmony.

So perfect to the point that you became scared and you were finding other flimsy reasons to excuse yourself for a while or confused?
This your question eeeh...

Well it got to a point, she said she wants to see me get angry. And the day it happened, everything changed.

Life is easy, our curiosity makes it complex.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
It wasn't a relationship, we were friends from secondary school, not best friends, but really close for years, I wasn't ready to date till after university, dude didn't get admission to any, the feelings, emotions, attraction was there, but something held us back, now I'm so done with school years ago, and he never went to school, my parents will never agree, he knows it, I know it, though he's very much well off, we just dey look ourselves from afar, thinking of it makes me sad most times, I know he would have been the perfect one, he's the best thing I never had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Juliearth(f): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2021
incogni2o:
When I mean Perfect, I mean His or Her Flaws are "Perfect" for you. The relative Perfect, not the constant one.

Eeeeehhh!

My first Front page Article.

I am begginig to think I can write too oh.

And funny enough, i posted this article a long time ago

I dedicate this to the ones who are currently in custody of Kidnappers, I pray the Lord have Mercy and they regain their freedom soon.

Also the communities currently living in Fear of Insecurity. I pray the perpetrators be brought to book.

I Pray let thier be peace in the Land cos even if most of us run.

All of us cannot leave Naija.

We are 200million if you don't know.

It is well.

PS.

And as for the article I Posted, I have been in one before but it ended up the Girl was a scam.

She so caught me Emotionally, It was next to being hypnotized.

You know what they say about when a thing is too good to true, then it isn't true afterall.
For me, it'd be a red flag if a prospective suitor is "perfect." If you ask me what I look out for in a relationship, among other things, I would say he should be flawed (but not overly flawed though). Perfection is most time a farce and shrouded in deceit.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Juliearth(f): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Mynd44:

Felt weird

Same way it feels weird each time you slap people with overly extensive bans.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Juliearth:

You'll survive as I did.

Nice eyes sha
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by ospreywin(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2021
My current relationship is so perfect that I want to cheat grin.... I'm scared

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Juliearth(f): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Mynd44:

You'll survive as I did.

Nice eyes sha

Survive I wasn't speaking on behalf of myself when I said that, sir. I only noticed that here, people are free to gaslight without being banned, but when the person gaslighted reacts, he or she suffers the sentence. Quite a handful of people have used this loophole to make those they dislike here suffer. If only I understand your temperament, I could gaslight you to the point that you would shalaye and earn a ban (wouldn't it be cool for a mod to have a taste of his elixir?)

Nice Eyes, like that of a Cat, yeah? I would treat that as a compliment after by June. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by cutieBR(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
The reverse is my case
Mynd44:

Felt weird
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2021
cutieBR:
The reverse is my case
Sorry. Crazy things happens everytime
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by remlet(f): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2021
No
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BigDawsNet: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Tdyke4lyf:

I believe she saw something valuable in you, and make suffer at d end.Why are some pple just dis heartless.

I really don't know what she saw based on valuable...

She's equally doing great on her own financially

She just wanted to stay in the relationship but what she's hiding is not what I can work with.....

Transparency is very important for me when I'm dealing with anyone..

So I had to let go immediately

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Juliearth:

Hehehehe
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Juliearth(f): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Hehehehe

You feel my pain,right? There are dubious and unscrupulous people here who should be slapped with bans, but that hardly happens. Rather, individuals who try to shut bigots (for instance) are silenced with a ban.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Toks2008:

Who breaks up cos of genotype in this present day of medical advancement?

Dude, seriously?
Medical advancement on what? Abortion or change of genotype?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The only one I had was close to being perfect. The Ogun-Ekiti differences couldn't make it last. Since its collapse, I've lost interest in keeping r/shp angry

Most Ekiti-born are always warned not to marry from Ogun State,,, giving different instances of failed marriages btw the two. As religious as my gf's mother is (& as much as she likes me), she still believes in the culture of not marrying from Ogun. Her daughter is now married to another, but the mother still calls me occasionally.

It's a story for another.

You see?
If there's one thing I like about the Yoruba people, it is keeping their differences within themselves.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
Toks2008:

Yes. If you or your partner has SCD or sickle cell trait, you can have a prenatal test to find out if your baby has SCD or sickle cell trait.

You can have either of these tests:

1. Chorionic villus sampling (also called CVS). This test checks tissue from the placenta for birth defects and genetic conditions. You can get CVS at 10 to 12 weeks of pregnancy.

2. Amniocentesis (also called amnio). This test checks amniotic fluid from the amniotic sac around your baby for birth defects and genetic conditions. You can get this test at 15 to 20 weeks of pregnancy.

The arguemmet here is that is it OK to terminate a pregnancy if you find out the fetus has sickle cell?

That I can't answer but I sure know it makes no sense to bring a child into the world to suffer.
[/s]

I thought as much!

Why go through all these stress when you both can just simply break up and save you and some couple of unborn babies the trouble of being conceived only to be aborted by some irresponsibly foolish adults?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

I thought as much!

Why go through all these stress when you both can just simply break up and save you and some couple of unborn babies the trouble of being conceived only to be aborted by some irresponsibly foolish adults?

Break up indeed.

You have no idea how strong a real bond is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.